To sell or not to sell?

still I cling

silly note writer
I am now in possession of a Piccadilly Palare 7" promo (like the one pictured below). It was a part of the deal when I bought my copy of Peepholism on Ebay. I'm not a huge Moz collector; I only tend to buy what I'll actually listen to, watch, read, or wear, and I can't listen to a 45 without a record player. Is it worth my while to stick it on Ebay, or should I just hang on to it? Any opinions appreciated...

pppromo.gif

I am now in possession of a Piccadilly Palare 7" promo (like the one pictured below). It was a part of the deal when I bought my copy of Peepholism on Ebay. I'm not a huge Moz collector; I only tend to buy what I'll actually listen to, watch, read, or wear, and I can't listen to a 45 without a record player. Is it worth my while to stick it on Ebay, or should I just hang on to it? Any opinions appreciated...

pppromo.gif

If you don't need it, put it on ebay. You'll get about $40 for it and I don't think it will appreciate more than that.

$40 sounds ambitious, but I haven't been following these for a long time, I thought $30 sounded more reasonable.

Yeah, you can take pictures, upload them, create an auction, field questions, pay ebay and paypal fees, make a trip to the post office; all that for half a tank of gas. It's pretty looking, I'd just keep it.

hmmm...thanks for the input! It does look cool, but I'm leaning towards selling, it seems someone alse might enjoy it more than me. Besides, I'm planning on putting more (non-Moz related) stuff on ebay anyway.

pppromo.gif

post it in the market place and save yourself the ebay fees.

you can pretty much tell who's worth selling to on here for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom