To Morrissey

M

MuteWitness616

Morrissey I know you go on Morrissey-Solo. I just want to thank you for everything you've done for me. I love you

I would also like to say, Morrissey...Don't worry about this racism thing, us fans will sort it all out and it will be gone before next week ;)

Guardian you will be terminated...I'll be back

Last edited by a moderator:
"With wonton abandonment the Cheshire cat has spoken."

Surely the point is not the debate over "is he or isn't he" as per typical Daily Mail rant but the very real issue of what is really happening in China to these animals. As a group of relatively sane followers shouldn't we/couldn't we use our combined might to raise this issue with the powers that be?

Oh and there's always the Tibet issue to think on too.

Last edited:
“There are those who believe something, and therefore will tolerate nothing; and on the other hand, those who tolerate everything, because they believe nothing”

Thank you, Morrissey
for not tolerating the abuse of the voiceless

Dear Morrissey's Morrissey-solo reader,

Please tell him I said, "I swear I was only joking when I said that about your bottom."

Love,

Black Cloud

Dear Morrissey,

You might find some nice things on this website.

http://aryanwear.com/

You should purchase your items while you're still in LA because I've been told you cannot purchase these items in Germany....since the Master Race apparently lost the war. Sorry.

Dear Morrissey

Your professional world is crumbling ever so slightly and softly around your kindly person, but you have your health, your sanity and your ever immaculate quiff.

Please do not reform The Smiths, ever...

By the way, if you do decide to reform the band, could you play the album 'The Queen Is Dead' all the way through?

Ta.

Re: Dear Morrissey

Your professional world is crumbling ever so slightly and softly around your kindly person, but you have your health, your sanity and your ever immaculate quiff.

Please do not reform The Smiths, ever...

By the way, if you do decide to reform the band, could you play the album 'The Queen Is Dead' all the way through?

Ta.

I always thought it would have been nice if he (and a backing band that could handle it), would do some Smiths LPs all the way through.
In fact the only one I wouldn't want him to play all the way through would be the Smiths first LP, as that one would seem a bit silly being sung one by someone in their 50's- that said I would go to watch if this were to happen.

Strangeways at least should have been played as the LP was never toured.

I was hoping he may have done a few gigs for Bona and played that all the way through but no.

His updated live Charming Man gets me hot to trot, so What Difference Does It Make or Hand In Glove sung by a gruff ol' 55 year old Moz would make me fall in love all over again.

Then again, he survived to this point by never looking back.

But, a reformed Smiths, argh...

Must. Not. Want. I WANT IT.

Last edited:

His updated live Charming Man gets me hot to trot, so What Difference Does It Make or Hand In Glove sung by a gruff ol' 55 year old Moz would make me fall in love all over again.

Yes, I know what you mean but the odd hit single smashed and mangled is Ok, here and there, I wouldn't want to hear a whole LP done like that.

To be honest once the novelty of rehearing Moz tackle this Charming Man had worn off- a few listens- and the fact I found it amusing that any element of Marr had been wiped out, I found the song hard to take.
TCM works when you are at the gig but why, oh why listen to that at home when you can have the much better Smiths version, either from LP or a live set.
Watching Johnny, just this year, strum through TCM on you tube with such ease made me extremely sad The Smiths broke up and reminded me just how clunky and wanting Boz and the boys are

Each to ones own, though

Last edited:

So what do you think, Marr and Moz, one last reel, fling even, around the fountain?

So what do you think, Marr and Moz, one last reel, fling even, around the fountain?

Yes just Moz and Marr and who ever else on bass and drums- who cares about who the bass player or drummer is? As long as they were never in Simply Red or Take That

I truly do hope Morrissey and Marr do something together again. Although I hope it won't be to play Smiths-songs. Well, at least not just. They can do that as well, of course, but I really think they could still make some great new music together.

I truly do hope Morrissey and Marr do something together again. Although I hope it won't be to play Smiths-songs. Well, at least not just. They can do that as well, of course, but I really think they could still make some great new music together.

I agree, I am still waiting for the Scott walker type LP they were going to make after Strangeways

So no Joyce or Rourke?

They were a pretty solid band after all.

Actually, now that I think of it, if they do make new music, don't invite the bassist and drummer...

Tags
marr morrissey reformation reformed smiths
Back
Top Bottom