To Mersey Rail and THAT Record Store by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2019.

By Anonymous on May 25, 2019 at 4:57 PM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous

...... and remember when he asked fans to boycott Morrissey Live At The Hollywood Bowl in 2008?
    2. Stephen Hofmann
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It is odd that they constantly post anti-Morrissey nonsense but leave everyone else alone.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
    4. vegan cro spirit 333
      vegan cro spirit 333

:crazy:

Moz is finding out hes selling more stuff tix and records than ever before:lbf:
    5. vegan cro spirit 333
      vegan cro spirit 333
      going to a Moz show is not speech FFS

you crazy sock parrots:

6. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Difference between commitimg violent acts and having an opinion?
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      If there was a point to that please make it?
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Try spending a little less time looking for shite videos and read the comment. Never going to happen is it?
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Could it be because Morrissey is a loud mouth arse?
      • Troll Troll x 1
    10. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      ‘finest music journalists’

no longer exist.

Morrissey is still making some fine music, that voice.
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Maybe he should use "that" voice for singing and never utter another spoken word again. It could be very good for his career you know.

I'm very much an ex-Morrissey fan ..... a decision compounded by his latest endorsement of For Britain. To me he had a superb singing voice and I imagine it remains so. However, on principle I haven't heard anything new by him since World Peace ...
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    12. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Yes I totally agree, they have the right not to sell the record. But if they are taking such a high moral stance proudly stroking their ego, then they should also go through their record stock and remove all the other records by artists that have done or said shitty things.

Until they do this they are just hypocrites, just doing it for the publicity, parasites feeding of another human beings name.
    13. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Yes good for you, move on. But unfortunately for people like you, some
      artists are people that do more than a song and dance routine, and being more than mere entertainers, I believe, and I’m sure they also believe to have the right themselves to speak their thoughts, even when they’re as contrary
      and confusing as Morrissey’s have been
      recently.
    14. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      I didn't because there was no discrepancy. Your comprehension skills are appalling, and you're now going on ignore.
      • Troll Troll x 3
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I think you may find that endorsing a racist political party, a thug and hooligan and a divisive wannabe poltical chartacter was more than some could stomach. The potential of his endorsement to possibly ignite and incite racial hatred is more than shitty. It's dangerous and ultimately stupid. He now pays the price. Simple.
    16. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      With these two beautiful contenders in the same ring, everyone wins!

:)
      • Like Like x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Did you read what I wrote? If you did I'm confused? I never said he hasn't the right, I said maybe he shouldn't.
      Recently I donlt think he been confusing at all. He steadfastly stands by his endorsements of that political party and those people - that's very clear - hence the backlask.
    18. The Truth
      The Truth
      Okay but can we agree that Morrissey "says things for the publicity?" I think that's fair. So calling it parasitical or hypocritical gets kind of problematic. And when people talk about how this record store should boycott other artists, a lot of people thought Morrissey was wrong for only boycotting Canada.
      It doesn't matter really and those arguments can be used against Morrissey so probably better to just listen to the new record and enjoy it. The things we give attention to grow.
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun

Amazon is endorsing and supporting Hitlers views because they continue to
      sell Mein Kampf. The potential of this endorsement can possibly ignite and incite racial hatred that is more than shitty. It's dangerous and ultimately stupid.

But strangely the same people who banned his record and the same single
      individual that complained about a poster, have as yet (as far as I know)
      rallied against or made a demand to Amazon to stop selling this book.
    20. The Truth
      The Truth
      I have asked Amazon to stop selling both Morrissey and Hitler but they haven't responded yet.
      Seriously though Hitler's book is a historical document and "why haven't you banned this?" is not the direction to go in. If you're for freedom of expression you don't argue for other things to be banned.