"To Me You Are A Work Of Art" foreword posted by @jakthripr/ Twitter

tomeyouareaworkofart_foreword.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
And the Northern lasers go on removing, removing !

Embarrassing tattoos can be removed with lasers when you get older, don't worry.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I decided to get a tattoo of Moz on my bottom, positioned right over my bum hole. It's really accurate - every time he opens his mouth, shit comes out. Why is my photo not in this book! :(

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/mental-fatigue-cfs.26138/

The biggest ptoblem that I find is reduced IQ and blind spots. I was smart once, I could think far and wide but after years of functioning on an instinctual level reclaiming my humanity is so hard. I lost my memory, not just short term, and how do you know what you have forgotten? It is returning but it is patchy and tricks you into thinking that you know, when you don't. So I get blind-sided by events that once I would have seen coming.

The biggest ptoblem that I find is reduced IQ and blind spots. I was smart once, I could think far and wide but after years of functioning on an instinctual level reclaiming my humanity is so hard. I lost my memory, not just short term, and how do you know what you have forgotten? It is returning but it is patchy and tricks you into thinking that you know, when you don't. So I get blind-sided by events that once I would have seen coming.

Keep the threats of violence and death coming, darling Morrissey. You are being watched. Carefully. I told you you were playing with fire, asshole.

Keep the threats of violence and death coming, darling Morrissey. You are being watched. Carefully. I told you you were playing with fire, asshole.

Oh dear *shakes head* Methinks you should lay off the threats. And perhaps take your meds. :crazy:

The biggest problem that I find is reduced IQ and blind spots. I was smart once, I could think far and wide but after years of functioning on an instinctual level reclaiming my humanity is so hard. I lost my memory, not just short term, and how do you know what you have forgotten? It is returning but it is patchy and tricks you into thinking that you know, when you don't. So I get blind-sided by events that once I would have seen coming.

iq only relates to problem solving and not emotional intelligence or bias. ive a very high iq after being tested but it doesnt mean what people think it does and can lead ti unualal expectaions on people

Oh dear *shakes head* Methinks you should lay off the threats. And perhaps take your meds. :crazy:

TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE, YOU SELF-PROCLAIMED SOCIOPATH WITH A LIFETIME OF SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES THAT HAVE BEEN PUBLICLY RECORDED FOR DECADES (ALONG WITH ALL YOUR RECENT SENSELESS THREATS). AS IF IT'S NOT TRACEABLE. YOU REALLY ARE INSANE AND UGLY AS HELL, INSIDE AND OUT. :crazy:

Lovely message from Morrissey. I believe he really is sincerely touched by such a display of devotion.

I decided to get a tattoo of Moz on my bottom, positioned right over my bum hole. It's really accurate - every time he opens his mouth, shit comes out. Why is my photo not in this book! :(

:lbf:

I heard the book was full of American fans - hardly renowned for being "bony"

Last edited:
The book is full of Mexican fans from LA f***ing jealous anti-American inbred c*** idiot. Why are you on this board if Morrissey doesn't tour your country lazy cock sucker? Anonymous-

The book is full of Mexican fans from LA f***ing jealous anti-American inbred c*** idiot. Why are you on this board if Morrissey doesn't tour your country lazy cock sucker? Anonymous-

Not nice chaps those Latinos/Hispanic/Mexicans.

The book is full of Mexican fans from LA f***ing jealous anti-American inbred c*** idiot. Why are you on this board if Morrissey doesn't tour your country lazy cock sucker? Anonymous-[/QUOTE

Donald Trump is that you? How's your wall coming along?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom