To everyone who downloaded Years Of Refusal

yes yes I got my copy first thing this morning when I strolled into work, and shall be out later searching for the CD/DVD edition also. I truly belive its his finest work in a while, now im used to it.

Just gonna take a quick shower and then I'm off to get mine! :)

YIPEEEEEEE!

Glad I resisted a sneeky preview now...even though it nearly bloody killed me!

Love Alma xxx

I did the same -- and it was indeed hard. It was worth it, though!

I also resisted temptation, and have bought it today. Really glad I waited :)

Its off-topic, but I was impressed by HMV. They had it in 3 different areas of the shop. (one of which was directly in front of you when you entered the shop. Couldn't miss it. :thumb: )

I ordered mine online with HMV and received it in the post on friday so this is bollocks. Have been listening to it constantly all weekend. I love I'm okay by myself and Carol although I'd heard them both on radio 2 last week.

Thanks for that info; I decided to wait until the end of trading hours today before answering to see if they had at least send me a dispatch notice by now but no. :mad: Off to give 'em hell....

I still haven't received Paris bundles and the album from recordstore.co.uk :(

Next time I'll go to a shop to buy singles and album rather than ordering from online.

I've said this somewhere else, but try Townsend Records next time. They had the bundle offer and the postage was slightly cheaper, and mine arrived promptly.

Last edited:
as promised, i pre-ordered mine :guitar:

My friend in the US got her copy of the album today. She went to get her copy of the promo single but the owner said they are giving them away with a purchase. So she said she will be back tomorrow. He said to wait one second.

Woke up nice and early this morning waiting for the postman! He did'nt turn up until four this afternoon, but it was worth the wait!!! He had both CD versions of the album and the 7" single to hand me, have'nt stopped playing it since, absolutely amazing stuff:) I did'nt download nothing and it really has been worth the wait, now just waiting for amazon to post me LP vinyl:(

Woke up nice and early this morning waiting for the postman! He did'nt turn up until four this afternoon, but it was worth the wait!!! He had both CD versions of the album and the 7" single to hand me, have'nt stopped playing it since, absolutely amazing stuff:) I did'nt download nothing and it really has been worth the wait, now just waiting for amazon to post me LP vinyl:(

Same, better be bloody tomorrow!

Make Morrissey #1

Down with Lilly Allen and Kings of Leon. Lets make a tribute to real music and push Morrissey to #1 in the UK.

Re: Make Morrissey #1

Down with Lilly Allen and Kings of Leon. Lets make a tribute to real music and push Morrissey to #1 in the UK.

It would be giving Morrissey to the wrong crowd.
The UK charts look like a list of respected Avant-Garde artists when it come to top ten compared to the US.
Thank god I gave up radio.

I ordered the deluxe version from Border's today, as promised. Can't wait to see the videos on the DVD. Don't think this helps the UK charts, but hope he gets his #1!!! :thumb:

I bought it the day it was released. :)

My philosophy when a new album is leaked is that you could be run over tomorrow and die never hearing it, so it's better to download than wait. Of course, I always buy the album when it's finally released.

Back
Top Bottom