to all WOMEN..i really need your help!!

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi
so,the matter is
i always wear lacoste..eau de parfum..no matter which one..now i'm in a mood for a change to buy something different..cause it's getting a bit boring...i really want another agreeable odour...
so what do YOU wear?? and maybe why??:)...
I'm really confused..:rolleyes:

so,the matter is
i always wear lacoste..eau de parfum..no matter which one..now i'm in a mood for a change to buy something different..cause it's getting a bit boring...i really want another agreeable odour...

I use J'adore (Dior) in autumn/winter and Pleasures Intense (Estée Lauder) in spring/summer.:)

Not all of us.

Miryam and people who haven't read Amy's thread can read some absent members' opinions.

They might not want to. They might just want a conversation on it.

Miry,
Not sure if you have Gap in Germany, but I love Gap Dream. It's been my favorite for about 10 years! I also like DKNY Delicious, the one that looks like an apple. I tend to like fruity scents. It all depends on whether your preference is for fruity scents, musky scents, or flowery scents.:)

They might not want to. They might just want a conversation on it.

Mooooooooooooo...

Ew, you prevent me joining the conversation? *sob*

I never insist anyone to read Amy's thread, just mentioned about it.

I wear this...Vanilla Fields stuff? Dunno the exact name. I love it. Everyone says it smells really good. xD My dad's girlfriend gave it too me cause she never used it.

(So good that we try and spray everyone during lunch, lol. Which is what we did today. Poor Brandon...hehe.)

thanks to ALL of you:)...
i think i will go to Douglas on tuesday after eastern and make my decision (in addition with all your great suggestions)...so i have something i can start with..and will not be dependent on these annoying hustlers..i really hate it..they took these and that..this way and that way..blablabla..I'm over it now..
hope so:rolleyes:

I never wear perfume. I prefer to smell like a mix of my shampoo and deoderant. I must smell good cuz some random dude on the train last week told me I smelled good as I walked by him towards the door.

creepy actually.

I never wear perfume. I prefer to smell like a mix of my shampoo and deoderant. I must smell good cuz some random dude on the train last week told me I smelled good as I walked by him towards the door.

creepy actually.

Yore hair shore does smell purdy. :horny:

so,the matter is

I'm not familiar with that scent. What type of perfume do you normally wear? Florals, citrus, woody, fruity, etc.?

I'm so cliché. I wear Avignon. Curiosity got the best of me and I bought a sample to test it out and found that I really liked it. It's the first fragrance that I've worn with any regularity for several years.

I used to wear Lauren back in the day, but evidently, my chemistry changed because it got to the point when it smelled too sweet and I couldn't stand it anymore. I wore Escape for a while after that, but now it's too strong for me, which sucks because I have a nearly full bottle of it. Other fragrances I've worn with some regularity are Trésor, Realities, Sunflowers, Paloma Picasso (I really like that one and should get another bottle soon) and Safari.

On the less expensive side, I like to smell things at Bath and Body Works. I tend to like things that smell clean. Cotton Blossom is one of my favorites.

And it should be noted that I spray the fragrance into the air and walk through it, 'cause I'm weird like that. :)

Okay. I'm done now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom