[Title deleted by user]

I'd like to present a remastered CD of ( Live At Earl's Court ) which was recorded by Morrissey in 2005 ..
It took me a long time ( 3 Weeks i think ) to get a great output nearly free of mistakes , last year while i was surfing some websites related to Morrissey's music ( i found someone uploaded the same live album claimed that it was remastered , but when i listened to it i realized it was the original CD ...
All in all , please don't get upset of me , I only want to share my editions with all of you .. i want to share my experience .. i want to rebirth & restore the passions as if you listen to it for the first time ...
Thanks in advance .
Three weeks well spent, if you ask me.

Don't raise the volume level .. it's just a CD Version ( I mastered it based on the loudness of any CDs Exist ! )
When you finish listening .. Tell me your opinion honestly .
Are you being serious?! Listen to it, it’s bloody awful!

Is that a joke? Are you trying to tell us that you spent three weeks to ruin this album?

I downloaded the file and got a message that it contains malware- "trojan script ulthar.a ml."

A visual representation of this "remaster"

thesmiths_1985_f***inawful.png

Another soon to be classic thread. Complete lunacy.

There’s one on Discogs for nearly £400. Save yourself the trouble of listening to this ridiculous project.

Back
Top Bottom