Tirade against the NME on Morrissey Official FB by Peter Katsis

Appears to come from Peter Katsis. Appallingly written mess of a statement.

Link here:

Text here:

"The N.M.E. used to represent the underground.

Now they are becoming known as The Guardian of rock music.

They had to stop printing copies.

Not because no one buys magazines.

Print publications like Q Magazine and Kerrang! still exist, because they remember who they are.

But not N.M.E.

They forgot who they were.

And because they just aren’t cool anymore.

N.M.E. are also just full of shit.

And can’t even afford good writers to work for them.

They like to remind readers of all the past allegations of the year, despite their lack of any basis in fact, despite that they are just re-hashing stories over and over, old news, fake news, etc.

But they leave out their own old issues, of lawsuits lost, and legal battles that forced them to apologize to M in the past.

And they lie more than Donald Trump.

-N.M.E. asked no one from M’s camp for comment to their recent story.

-Haslam was never a Moz fan. He was a publicity hound who had a new book coming that no one cared about.

-We didn’t cancel our summer shows because of Haslam’s weak event, the protest that drew no people.

-Moz in not a racist.

None of M’s latino fans care about UK politics, but hell…..why not call them up and try and find a story where one doesn’t exist?

Not like they have anything real to write about……like music.

Because they don’t even know what music is anymore.

Basically all this points to the fact that writer(?) Bob Chiarito and his editors at N.M.E. have been relegated to meaninglessness.

Not really even worth writing about for this Facebook post.

We stand up for ourselves here, not because we give a shit anymore what these folks say…..

…..but to point out to the fans and music industry of the UK that they’ve changed their title.

Now N.M.E. stands for …….Now Mostly Excrement.

No longer of any value to the music community…. they have decided to be the TMZ of music news.

Good riddance. - PK"

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's not. It's a 3am drunken soliloquy. Sometimes a lot of sense is spoken at such times.

Such as on Haslam's night: 'The protest that drew no people...'

I'm no expert on public relations, but if my manager was going on drunken rants at 3 in the morning I'd consider hiring a new manager.

As for Haslam etc, I agree that the impact of his event is being overstated. I suggest that the real 'protest' was fans simply unwilling to part with their cash to go see him live.

Lots of working class folks have got off their arses and made something of their lives, if you didn't, its no one else fault.

So because I haven't made the jump from working to middle class it's all my fault. Norman Tebbit and Margaret Thatcher would undoubtedly agree. I should have got on my bike!

You breed an overwhelmingly ignorant and mentally challenged populace, give them guns, and let them kill your own in mass. Over and over and over and over again. Drugged up addicts from east to west and north to south. Robbing. Killing. Maybe you take a look at your own country and culture and try to make sense of why you have the highest drug use, violence, gun deaths, poverty rate, etc. of any industrialized nation. Sorry to tell you, but the USA is pretty much a shithole and Americans are the last to realize. Most of us have and are happy to live somewhere else. Fool.

wrong on every level. You have no hope in the UK, your domestic and foreign policies are terrible, your prime minister is borderline ignorant, and no one in the Uk know how to man handle the EU to leave. No doubt the USA will have to step in (again). Europe destroys it self as if they don't think they deserve to be happy.

I hope you dont get the notion to take up nuclear science.:straightface:
Maybe thats why the decent peeps from Europe are flocking there.:crazy:
While flies stay away from the Muslim shithole countries FFS get REAL>:lbf:

Your incoherent post makes it difficult to respond. Incomplete sentences, vague references to who knows what, and emojis. Overwhelming signs of intelligence. Thank you for proving my arguments from my last several posts.

So as well as being a racist, you're now slurring working class people as "council estate babies" who "live off handouts". Who are you blaming for societies ills? The working class or migrants? Make your mind up, you oxygen thief.

Also, don't insult the working class. They are the lifeblood and backbone of every developed country. They are the people who allow you your comforts in life

Sounds like the Americans - it’s the minorities, it’s the immigrants, it’s those on welfare. No. It’s you!

Jeez, the drivel-laden article on the NME website really wasn't worth getting exercised about in any way. This response just suggests that the Moz camp is really rattled by all this. I visit South America a lot and most people there think Europe is plain mad and committing suicide by allowing a massive influx of Muslim immigration. But virtually no one in the mainstream media will say it.

Like anyone cares about what South Americans think. Hahahah
They can't even create their own good music, they are 30 years behind the rest of the world. Shit hole countries
Catering these f*** wits is what got mozzer in this mess.

So because I haven't made the jump from working to middle class it's all my fault. Norman Tebbit and Margaret Thatcher would undoubtedly agree. I should have got on my bike!

Where did I say anything about middle class? I said made something of their lives, if you come from a working class background and have done well from working hard, you are still working class. There are plenty of jobs out there, unemployments is at its lowest for ages yet we still have a % of our society who would rather spit out kids to get benefits, sit on their obese arses all day, smoking and drinking and then in their mid 50's early 60's they have a stroke or get some other disease and become a burden on the NHS. Then they will claim its someone else's fault - sound familiar?

I agree with you that more nuance is needed - it isn't as easy as just getting a job. But, I think comparing Surface to Thatcher and Tebbit is unfair. Thatcher and Tebbit were saying that at a time when there was around 3 million unemployed and the Tories were dismantling the coal and steel industries without giving working class communities the opportunities they needed to survive. They were telling people to get on their bike for a job, but there literally weren't any jobs going.

I know there aren't necessarily loads of great jobs out there in the UK, particularly for those without qualifications, but there are still vast numbers of opportunities these days, particularly for younger people, even those from more deprived areas, even with the Tories making life harder for poorer communities. As I said, I've taught in secondary schools in some of the most deprived parts of Rochdale, Heywood being one of the worst, and taught at Oldham College, Oldham being THE most deprived town in England. As hard as life can be for vulnerable, working class young people, particularly wity the government not supporting them and many of them coming from unsupportive families, there are opportunities there for them, but it just takes hard work and determination.

I think if you're always telling the working class that it's someone else's or telling yourself it's someone else's fault, you're doing a disservice. We need to learn to be determined and take responsibility for ourselves and our own success, because my experience has taught me that the Tories won't do it and neither will many parts of society.

If I lived in the “third world”, as you called it, I’d also do all I could to escape the violence and policitical instability that was largely created by the policies and actions of the USA, the U.K., and their allies.

These people are called “asylum seekers”. You know, the people that are protected by UN asylum law? Good grief. Let me guess, you’d build a wall?

Not every person claiming to be an asylum seeker should be allowed into Europe. The whole world would be here. As I said, if I lived anywhere in Africa or the third world and I heard there was free accommodation and a great free life available in England I'd be the world's most tortured asylum seeker in history! You and I both know that 99% of migrants are economic.

Israel recently wanted to rid itself of 30,000 African 'asylum seekers'. It wanted to expel them all back to Africa. Why? Because it didn't want its cherished culture 'watered down by aliens'. Israel appealed to the UN who said, 'No problem. You can be rid of them. We'll distribute them across Europe.' Which is now in the process of happening. In fact a large bulk of these are coming to England as we speak where they will receive free housing, weekly money, better rights than the English, free healthcare, free schooling for their future kids...

Now, if any Englishman said, 'I don't want African asylum seekers watering down my culture. Get rid of these people,' they'd be shouted down as a fascist - by the UN and its supporters like yourself.

Your incoherent post makes it difficult to respond. Incomplete sentences, vague references to who knows what, and emojis. Overwhelming signs of intelligence. Thank you for proving my arguments from my last several posts.

Listen here, Einstein, answer this: how come all the Moz haters love the shithole countries but are against anything thats is normal and decent. I mean WtF?:crazy:
They have to build a huge wall in the US to keep the shithole country peeps from going there, while even with a gun to the head, nobody wants to set foot on a shithole country.

Also, if I may,how come none of the Moz haters like to work and life off the govt largess? They know EVERYTHING about everything (from left wing Muslim propaganda leaflets) yet cant manage work?o_O

The UK is turning into a mess. You invite strangers to live in your country and give them free housing , $1000 a month (which is more money they have ever seen in their lives), scratch your head as to how to stop the migrant flow (maybe not give them $1000 a month?), your economy sucks, your justice system is corrupt , and you all are too weak to do anything about it.

Not as bad as America, apart from a few cities the place is backward as f***
It's a slag heap where people just work work work and then die. Even the educated are thick.
America is the land of dreams only if you come from a backward country like Mexico.
By the way what have Mexicans ever given America?
Black people have soul, blues hip hop funk ect etc. Mexicans just gave mariachi. What a bunch of flakes

The funny part is the Mexicans think they are like moz or like the Irish. The relationship between the Irish and English is nothing like the relationship between Mexicans and Americans.
The Irish and English speak English, the cultures and DNA have been mingling for centuries,.

Say what you like about the uk moz is still very English and. Spends most of his time in Europe
America and Mexico are just a pay cheque

I'm no other country in the world would you get a reality star like Trump in charge. The USA is a joke

Not every person claiming to be an asylum seeker should be allowed into Europe. The whole world would be here. As I said, if I lived anywhere in Africa or the third world and I heard there was free accommodation and a great free life available in England I'd be the world's most tortured asylum seeker in history! You and I both know that 99% of migrants are economic.

Israel recently wanted to rid itself of 30,000 African 'asylum seekers'. It wanted to expel them all back to Africa. Why? Because it didn't want its cherished culture 'watered down by aliens'. Israel appealed to the UN who said, 'No problem. You can be rid of them. We'll distribute them across Europe.' Which is now in the process of happening. In fact a large bulk of these are coming to England as we speak where they will receive free housing, weekly money, better rights than the English, free healthcare, free schooling for their future kids...

Now, if any Englishman said, 'I don't want African asylum seekers watering down my culture. Get rid of these people,' they'd be shouted down as a fascist - by the UN and its supporters like yourself.

There is no doubt that just because one is seeking asylum that asylum should be granted. There is a screening process in place defined by international law. An economic immigrant and an asylum seeker are two different things.

And I don’t think that many would look to Israel as guidance on human rights issues.

You are talking to peeps that want to
become millionaires via receiving more and more govt assistance. They are left wing elitists, wanting to avoid anything that even vaguely smacks
of 'work'. Are you kidding? Working class?:lbf:
The lazy loons?

None of them dne a days work ffs.:straightface:

Am I the only one that read that entire list in Donald Trump's butt-hurt petulant voice, complete with imaginary hand gestures?

I think that Moz and those around him should start to ignore those articles and move on. It’s pointless to answer
I think he should make another video, or do another video interview, because I haven't personally seen any words come out of his mouth so I'm really confused as to whether he actually says any of these things or thinks any of these things in the bizarro world that is presented here through Pete Catpiss.

Where did I say anything about middle class? I said made something of their lives, if you come from a working class background and have done well from working hard, you are still working class. There are plenty of jobs out there, unemployments is at its lowest for ages yet we still have a % of our society who would rather spit out kids to get benefits, sit on their obese arses all day, smoking and drinking and then in their mid 50's early 60's they have a stroke or get some other disease and become a burden on the NHS. Then they will claim its someone else's fault - sound familiar?
No, it doesn't sound familiar - you're reciting the Tory tabloid version of the white working class. Most people I know either don't have kids or have one, two at very most because of a lack of money and the future looking bleak for them. People want their kids to either have a better upbringing than they had or at least of equal quality. Thay say they would like to have kids (or more kids) but things are too f***ed up nowadays. The system has engineered this atmosphere.

Migrants on the other hand are experiencing the promised land in relation to where they came from, so they are pumping out children by the dozen. Crack dealers next door, gangs everywhere, two local boys stabbed dead last week? - compared to the third world that's no biggie. These people are grateful and therefor easier to exploit. To pay low wages to, to make work longer hours in crap conditions, to generally live in a country that has somewhat gone to the dogs AND to never rebel against the system because they feel the system has been great to them.

This is white working class replacement. Emotional manipulation about the plight of asylum seekers is an elite governed sham. Yes, the third world exists and it's not nice. But we can't solve poverty in the third world by bringing them all over here - and the elite know that.

The elite don't do altruism. Everything they do is about lining their own pockets at the expense of humans who they think can be moved about like pawns on a chess board.

You left out the bits where many asylum seekers languish in detention centres, get the basic rights allowed them by the Human Rights Act, and if they are eventually granted asylum (often only temporary) they will receive a pittance in money and often live in houses that are close to destitute.

There is no doubt that just because one is seeking asylum that asylum should be granted. There is a screening process in place defined by international law. An economic immigrant and an asylum seeker are two different things.

And I don’t think that many would look to Israel as guidance on human rights issues.

Correct and it looks like the reduction in economic migrants is having a negative effect on our economy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...inances-billions-global-futures-a8448261.html

Listen here, Einstein, answer this: how come all the Moz haters love the shithole countries but are against anything thats is normal and decent. I mean WtF?:crazy:
They have to build a huge wall in the US to keep the shithole country peeps from going there, while even with a gun to the head, nobody wants to set foot on a shithole country.

Also, if I may,how come none of the Moz haters like to work and life off the govt largess? They know EVERYTHING about everything (from left wing Muslim propaganda leaflets) yet cant manage work?o_O

Oh keep responding. You’re just proving my point with your almost unreadable posts!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom