Tina Fey's leaving Earth if Sarah Palin wins

You love Fey that much?

You love Fey that much?

I love her. She's one of the only brunettes (and probably THE only one with brown eyes) I can say that about with a straight face.

tinafey_21313.jpg

tina-fey_l.jpg

0000035439_20061030103307.jpg

/8

$10 says that Palin cancels her SNL appearance to campaign in what was formerly a slam-dunk red state.

/7

She ever say where she got the scar from? Surely someone that knows her posted that information.

Car accident when she was a kid, IIRC.

/5
Are you egging me on? :D

Not completely... only because every interview i read of her claims she will not discuss it. However that leads to part of the intrigue. Because of the notoriety of that scar I would assume that someone knows something and is willing to talk.

Not completely... only because every interview i read of her claims she will not discuss it. However that leads to part of the intrigue. Because of the notoriety of that scar I would assume that someone knows something and is willing to talk.

Hmm...looks like I was partially wrong. Quoth Wikipedia:

Fey has a scar a few inches long on the left side of her chin and cheek. Responding to questions about its origin, Fey was quoted in the November 25, 2001, New York Times as saying: "It's a childhood injury that was kind of grim. And it kind of bums my parents out for me to talk about it."

Maybe her parents hit her with something.

/4

Hmm...looks like I was partially wrong. Quoth Wikipedia:

Maybe her parents hit her with something.

/4

That's why I asked. It must have been grizzly for it to show up the way it does after all that time and the professional makeup she uses to diminish its appearance.

I think she's just making a joke about her co-star Alec Baldwin's remark a few years back, who said he'd leave The US if Bush was elected.

Back
Top Bottom