Tim's Twitter Listening Party - "The Queen is Dead" with Mike Joyce (Sep. 12, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
On Saturday September 12th at 9pm, Tim Burgess's #TimsTwitterListeningParty will feature 'The Queen is Dead,' with commentary by Mike Joyce.

Posted by Nobody of importance:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is a replay of the listening party in case you missed it live and want to read the tweets as you listen to the record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Essentially the former, but the latter helps.
I see.
But I understand Lujissey's feelings.
Yesterday, during the TQID Listening Party, I couldn't help but feel that all of them guys (The Smiths) couldl be on speaking terms. It would be so nice...
A long time has passed, so they also could be past the problems they'd had with each other.

that maroon Al Hasaam, the two twats FH Mike and S Street. 🤒
the host the Tim the doofus:blushing:
non stop babbling.:blushing:
did that talking door knob, Al Salaam babble a bit in islamic?🤐

that maroon Al Hasaam, the two twats FH Mike and S Street. 🤒
the host the Tim the doofus:blushing:
non stop babbling.:blushing:
did that talking door knob, Al Salaam babble a bit in islamic?🤐
Sometimes you're amusing.
Sometimes you're kinda shady.
Where does all that hate come from?
Please, enlighten me.
If you please.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is a replay of the listening party in case you missed it live and want to read the tweets as you listen to the record.

🤒
now that the babbling is officially over, and Al Salaam and FH gone, knob Tim best count the silver ware. 👳‍♂️

On the subject of removing either of the two Ms from The Smiths' canon, this seems a rather fitting conclusion...

MorrisseyCreem1986.jpg

Morrissey, Creem, 1986.

Full article: https://illnessasart.com/2020/03/03/creem-february-1986/

🤒
now that the babbling is officially over, and Al Salaam and FH gone, knob Tim best count the silver ware. 👳‍♂️
Who is Al Salaam? Stephen Street is friends with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke? The Tim dude is also friends with them. Wow! it is like all the Morrissey haters know each other. Do they all conspire against poor Morrissey?

Who is Al Salaam? Stephen Street is friends with Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke? The Tim dude is also friends with them. Wow! it is like all the Morrissey haters know each other. Do they all conspire against poor Morrissey?

Yes, the Morrissey haters conspiracy is worldwide with tens of thousands of members. In fact, if you search the phrase "I hate Morrissey" on Twitter, you can see many hundreds of members declaring their allegiance to this anti-moz movement.

Why do you assume they are all Morrissey haters. They all know Morrissey though far better than you or I.

Why do you assume they are all Morrissey haters. They all know Morrissey though far better than you or I.
Vegan Cro Spirit talks truth they know what is going on. Peter Hook ('Hooky') was never friends with Morrissey. Peter Hook doesn't know Morrissey not on a personal level.

I trusted what Morrissey's mother Betty (Elizabeth) said about Morrissey because she was very close him. I trust what Morrissey's close friends say like James Maker.

I don't trust people who worked with Morrissey years ago like musicians, producers, managers, people in the music industry like Tim, photographers, music journalists, former fans.... People who Morrissey doesn't have anything to do with anymore.

I'm confused how you can be a Mike Joyce fan and also a Morrissey fan?

Vegan Cro Spirit talks truth they know what is going on. Peter Hook ('Hooky') was never friends with Morrissey. Peter Hook doesn't know Morrissey not on a personal level.

I trusted what Morrissey's mother Betty (Elizabeth) said about Morrissey because she was very close him. I trust what Morrissey's close friends say like James Maker.

I don't trust people who worked with Morrissey years ago like musicians, producers, managers, people in the music industry like Tim, photographers, music journalists, former fans.... People who Morrissey doesn't have anything to do with anymore.

Why not? Mike played with my favourite band Buzzcocks for a while, so why shouldn't I like him. We are all humans you know and life is too short for hate. Think about that.

Why not? Mike played with my favourite band Buzzcocks for a while, so why shouldn't I like him. We are all humans you know and life is too short for hate. Think about that.
Why do you hate on Vegan Cro Spirit?

I can't be a fan of Mike Joyce because he hurt Morrissey way too deeply he betrayed him he took his money and publicly humiliated Morrissey and hurt his family. I try to be loyal to Morrissey as best I can. I don't know why so many hate on Morrissey it is really upsetting.

Morrissey's judgment of other people's character isn't gospel. Mike Joyce is actually a very funny, levelheaded guy. He's my 2nd favorite 'Smith'. Unfortunately, I find Johnny and Andy to be pretty lacking in the charisma department.

Why do you hate on Vegan Cro Spirit?

I can't be a fan of Mike Joyce because he hurt Morrissey way too deeply he betrayed him he took his money and publicly humiliated Morrissey and hurt his family. I try to be loyal to Morrissey as best I can. I don't know why so many hate on Morrissey it is really upsetting.

Where have I said I hate, Vegan or Morrissey I think Vegans a troll knob head and I’m also starting to think you’re a knob head as well to be honest.

Last edited:
Where have I said I hate, Vegan or Morrissey I think Vegans a troll knob head and I’m also starting to think you’re a knob head as well to be honest.
Vegan Cro Spirit is a true loyal Morrissey fan and that is why I like him. You might not of said that you hate Vegan Co Spirit or Morrissey but you have said insulting not nice things about Vegan Co Spirit. You seem to support people who don't like Morrissey or have betrayed him in some way. Do you like Morrissey as a person? I really like Morrissey as a person on a personal level.

Vegan Cro Spirit is a true loyal Morrissey fan and that is why I like him. You might not of said that you hate Vegan Co Spirit or Morrissey but you have said insulting not nice things about Vegan Co Spirit. You seem to support people who don't like Morrissey or have betrayed him in some way. Do you like Morrissey as a person? I really like Morrissey as a person on a personal level.
You're Andrea Ison, aren't you?

Tags
#timstwitterlisteningparty mike joyce the queen is dead

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom