Tim's Twitter Listening Party - "The Queen is Dead" with Mike Joyce (Sep. 12, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
On Saturday September 12th at 9pm, Tim Burgess's #TimsTwitterListeningParty will feature 'The Queen is Dead,' with commentary by Mike Joyce.

Posted by Nobody of importance:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here is a replay of the listening party in case you missed it live and want to read the tweets as you listen to the record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where have I said I hate, Vegan or Morrissey I think Vegans a troll knob head and I’m also starting to think you’re a knob head as well to be honest.
Vegan Co Spirit and Morrissey are cool people. If you took the time to get to know them properly you would see this. I love Morrissey just as much as who he is as a person as for his music. Saying that horrible stuff about Vegan Cro Spirit and his parents people who you have probably never met is cruel. What if Vegan Cro Spirit's parents read what you said about them and their beloved son? Morrissey forgave Pete Shelley for saying that stuff about him after he died. Morrissey didn't know Pete Shelley would die like that nobody knew. I'm a Christian we are told by Lord Jesus to love our enemies, to pray for them, to forgive them and to do good to them. The expression 'haters' is American it is relatively new. To say someone 'hates on' someone it comes from America. Morrissey uses that expression himself sometimes.

Tags
#timstwitterlisteningparty mike joyce the queen is dead

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom