Times online: making sure the Smiths will have their day

It would be fantastic if they got to number one....but in reality, I just don't think anyone cares anymore :tears:

The Smiths never had a Number One? I would have thought they would have.

The most telling part of the interview is ''Joe Moss, The Smiths first manager and currently Johnny's manager.......'

If only he had remained manager.....who knows how greater the band would have been....:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Lovely, flattering article.

Unfortunately the campaign is futile because of the Haiti single. Even if everyone made a herculean effort and bought it six times each, charity + Cowell can't fail.

Yep I really enjoyed the article :thumb:

Have you seen the comments, though? everyone is whining about how overrated they are and , surprise, surprise, how pretentious and awful Morrissey is ... in fact it is just like the haters on the main page :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that's a recycled article. I remember reading it a few years ago during Morrissey's "comback".

I didn't join the group....

What number did it get to or did they not do it in the end?

*Mike Joyce pops into Ferrari showroom*

Mike and Rourke aren't so interested in charts nowadays.
I won't pay for downloading HSIN - but if it were an unreleased track, why not?

I have Mike in my msn, so he's on I'll ask him about the "new" HSIN chart....

Not at all! I mean, you're talking to the girl who knows that a certain band member had to be cut free from his wife's leather trousers and was found to be sporting grey Y-fronts underneath. :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom