Time left until Trump leaves office

The Republicans are in a bad situation either way and Mike Pence is done either way. It's very satisfying to have seen him sell out his "Christian" "morals" for four years only to wind up with nothing to show for it at the end. He's going to be the man who supported Trump to some people and the man who stabbed Trump in the back to others. I hope he doesn't have some kind of mysterious brake failure and slam into a bridge abutment or something.

I wonder what odds are currently on Trump doing a runner? I expect he might be a quite useful source of information for e.g. Russia. Somebody should ground his 747 just in case.

I wonder what odds are currently on Trump doing a runner? I expect he might be a quite useful source of information for e.g. Russia. Somebody should ground his 747 just in case.

An ordinary president would be a useful source of information, but Donald has a brain like a sieve and geared only for narcissistic complaints and ridiculous slogans. Bet he's completely useless to them out of power except as a tool to rile up the brainless followers.

An ordinary president would be a useful source of information, but Donald has a brain like a sieve and geared only for narcissistic complaints and ridiculous slogans. Bet he's completely useless to them out of power except as a tool to rile up the brainless followers.
Fair point.

It's actually kinda funny that you still believe in this Russia nonsense.

Happy days.

And now that impeachment has bene normalized you don't think the GOP will try this when they get control again? It's actually a very sad for America, out of the last 4 Presidents 2 have ben impeached. It was bad when it was done to Clinton and bad again now for Trump.

Oh well the Colour Revolution of America continues, dividing its citizens against each other, and the uniparty rule of DC rolls on. Establishment GOP don't care about the people, establishment Dems don't care about the people, the pork barrel politics continues, a Medicare for All vote never even made it to the flor, but everyone's too interested in the shiny toy distraction of impeachment to care.

This idea that impeaching Trump is divisive and will only cause more problems reminds me of the raid on bin Laden, and the reasoning that he was given a burial at sea because we didn't want to upset Al-Qaeda. Are we supposed to be afraid that the people that Trump radicalized are going to be more of a threat than they already are? Should we try to reason with them?

It's bullshit.

What kind of national security risk would a rouge ex president be is an interesting question? I think it depends on what shakes down with his org. if he runs into serious financial trouble I can see him going to wherever he can sell himself. He could be the Dennis Rodman of Russia or Saudi Arabia

What kind of national security risk would a rouge ex president be is an interesting question? I think it depends on what shakes down with his org. if he runs into serious financial trouble I can see him going to wherever he can sell himself. He could be the Dennis Rodman of Russia or Saudi Arabia
He and Kim Jong-un could get bunkbeds. Remember Trump was his buddy.

"Trump: 'Violence and vandalism have no place in our country'" - Says the guy responsible for "inciting violence against the government of the United States”.

Really? How did you feel about the dude that went and shot at Republicans on the softball field after Bernie was telling everyone that Republicans were killing people with their healthcare plans? That OK?

How do you feel about Mad Max telling people to get up in the faces of Trump's cabinet members?

The temperature has been set to 'high' for a long time. Remember when '10% for the Big Guy' Biden (in his best Southern Baptist preacher voice) said that milquetoast Mittens Romney was gonna put Black people 'back in chains?'

Of all the things Trump has said over the past 5 years, his speech at the MAGA march was on the mild side.

Really? How did you feel about the dude that went and shot at Republicans on the softball field after Bernie was telling everyone that Republicans were killing people with their healthcare plans? That OK?

How do you feel about Mad Max telling people to get up in the faces of Trump's cabinet members?

The temperature has been set to 'high' for a long time. Remember when '10% for the Big Guy' Biden (in his best Southern Baptist preacher voice) said that milquetoast Mittens Romney was gonna put Black people 'back in chains?'

Of all the things Trump has said over the past 5 years, his speech at the MAGA march was on the mild side.

#Whataboutism

Drumpf's legacy, condensed into a single sentence:

“In the interest of public safety, and based on his attempts to spread misinformation, hate speech, and incite violence, which are clear violations of our guidelines, we have made the decision to permanently terminate his account.”

Back
Top Bottom