Votes: 18 19.6%
  • No!

Votes: 53 57.6%
  • Yes, yes!

Votes: 21 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol Moz can do sooooooooo much better :blushing:

It really is time for Jesse to go. Good bye buddy, thx for ruining TCM 4 us :rolleyes::(

_

If you want to listen to TCM as Johnny played it, then dig out the single and play it.

What's the point of live music if it's meant to sound exactly like the original?

And in any case, Morrissey chooses the setlist, and he decided he wanted to play This Charming Man. Jesse had to go along with that so he gave it his best shot (which I happen to really like). It's not like he pestered Moz to play it.

If you want to listen to TCM as Johnny played it, then dig out the single and play it.

What's the point of live music if it's meant to sound exactly like the original?

And in any case, Morrissey chooses the setlist, and he decided he wanted to play This Charming Man. Jesse had to go along with that so he gave it his best shot (which I happen to really like). It's not like he pestered Moz to play it.

You raise a good point. Morrissey picks the setlits. He also picks whichs songs he wants on the albums. And it just so happens that he has taken a liking to the songs Jesse has written as well as the ones Boz did and Alain as well. I think its important to keep in mind that Morrissey has creative control over all. If he felt that a song Jesse wrote wasn't the best one for the album, why would he not have replaced it with a song written by Alain or Boz? It looks like Moz is digging variety these days and I say we should embrace where he wants to go creatively speaking. Just saying, JS

Jesse is obviously not as good a songwriter as Alain, and probably never will be. Boz is very hit or miss, but his best work is also probably untouchable by J.T. But, Jesse is improving.

In any case, there's something about Jesse's fairly simplistic compositions that Morrissey responds to. In the interview the other day with Zane Lowe Moz said he likes music that creates a physical response in him. I think Jesse's stuff has an unsubtle, forward drive that clicks with him. Morrissey comes up with some good vocal melodies -- I think he likes singing over Jesse music. That's it, really.

Tags
ass2mouth boner emma rules go away birkin jesse johnny tcm wutwouldeohsay?
Back
Top Bottom