Votes: 18 19.6%
  • No!

Votes: 53 57.6%
  • Yes, yes!

Votes: 21 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to move on you Jesse haters...

The band sounds FANTASTIC at the moment - you want proof? Just listen to YOR, the best 'sounding' Morrissey album ever.

It's a bit sad yearning for Johnny/Alain, that was then, this is now and it sounds WICKED:thumb:

leave the Smiths songs alone...if I want to hear a shitty cover I'd go on Youtube...I hope the tour isn't going to be the same butchering of classics

leave the Smiths songs alone...if I want to hear a shitty cover I'd go on Youtube...I hope the tour isn't going to be the same butchering of classics

I would imagine that at least 1 Smiths song will be played at every gig, so probably best that you don't go. Shame.

What people fail to take into account is that Jesse makes the sort of music that Morrissey loves. Look at all the bands he loved when he was a teenager. They weren't jingly jangly pop bands. They were loud raucous rock bands. In fact, Morrissey probably used to get frustrated with Johnny not being very much of a rocker!

What people fail to take into account is that Jesse makes the sort of music that Morrissey loves. Look at all the bands he loved when he was a teenager. They weren't jingly jangly pop bands. They were loud raucous rock bands. In fact, Morrissey probably used to get frustrated with Johnny not being very much of a rocker!

Whereas you are right about Morrissey being into his rock, he did listen to 'jingly jangly' music. Just look at the fascination he had with 60's girl groups etc.

Never rated the lad highly. Thats not to say he does not have a decent half hour in him off the bench, but for me he is not going to win you games.

Just as well it's not up to you lot who stays and who goes
You all need to get a life and mind your own business.
Moz likes him, and that's good enough for me.
This thread= zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Morrissey looks at me with what seems like a slight smirk and shakes my hand. “Don’t worry, Andrew, it can only get better than this,” he says – and then proceeds to grab his guitarist and rub his fingers through his hair."

From that Times article last year... http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article3245740.ece

could be Boz...anyway so what maybe morrissey is a very tactile person not a firm handshake, stiff upper lip man.
isn't Jesse married with children? I'm loving his music and long may he continue to work with morrissey.

Jesse has helped breathe new life and sound into Morrissey. Though he is the rumour lightning-rod of the band, I think the good outweighs the bad.

Of course I've voted, but my option would be "yes, please, and I wish him the best of lucks"
Now, goodbye.

could be Boz...anyway so what maybe morrissey is a very tactile person not a firm handshake, stiff upper lip man.
isn't Jesse married with children? I'm loving his music and long may he continue to work with morrissey.

Sounds more like it *is* Boz ("F*** me, Andrew,” he says. “Don’t tell Moz that, you’ll be right out the door." - not the words of an American), as it's he who the short-lived roadie obviously accompanied and is talking to Morrissey about at the very point of 'grab-gate'.

Furthermore, the album itself isn't the work of someone in a contented relationship of three years +.

Last edited:
Just bring Back Alain. Plain And Simple

Wish Gaz Would Come Back No Disrespect To Solomon.. Garry Is Just Way Better And Cooler... Solomon Is A Really Good Player And I Have Nothing Against Him.

Why on earth should he leave?

So Moz can slip back to where he was 5, 10 or 20 years ago? Jesse is an excellent musician and I personally like the influence he has brought to the band.

I doubt he's gonna walk out on Moz just because of a crybaby thread on solo. Sorry haters!

Thing is he isnt a bad muscian but he isn't the best songwriter out of the 3... ok he might be alot newer than Boz And Alain but look at there earlier Moz songs. Just think Alain is due more credit than he gets.

Tags
ass2mouth boner emma rules go away birkin jesse johnny tcm wutwouldeohsay?
Back
Top Bottom