• Yes!

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • No!

Votes: 53 57.6%
  • Yes, yes!

Votes: 21 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At the moment, all I really have to say is...

For f*** Sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the moment, all I really have to say is...

For f*** Sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are those pics of you? You look ... how you say .. coool! :lbf:

re: the question .. why?? .. He should stay.

Is this all because he can't play This Charming Man EXACTLY like Johnny Marr?

He's a great guitarist.

I think he could if he wanted to (or if Moz wanted him to). Playing guitar is something he's very good at. Many people can PLAY Johnny's songs... what people cannot do is WRITE them.

This new version is fresh and dynamic and much better than the original.

Jesse and Boz together play HSIN live better and than Johnny and Craig did. Maybe it's technology. Maybe it's preference on how to play the song. I don't know. I just know that the Jesse/Boz version is so HUGE compared to any Smiths version of it I've heard and I've heard quite a few.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong.. I'd still give my left nut to see Moz/Marr together

Last edited:
Are those pics of you? You look ... how you say .. coool! :lbf:

re: the question .. why?? .. He should stay.

Ooooookay. Those pics are of Sara Quin actually. 50% of the Canadian duet called Tegan and Sara. Good tunes and adorable chicks.

As for your answer yes I agree. And also, Robby, wtf are you on about? Explain yourself...

I think he could if he wanted to (or if Moz wanted him to). Playing guitar is something he's very good at. Many people can PLAY Johnny's songs... what people cannot do is WRITE them.

Jesse and Boz together play HSIN live better and than Johnny and Craig did. Maybe it's technology. Maybe it's preference on how to play the song. I don't know. I just know that the Jesse/Boz version is so HUGE compared to any Smiths version of it I've heard and I've heard quite a few.

I feel exactly the opposite. The original still sounds unique today, a quarter century after it was released. The new one is just generic guitar rock that anybody can play. If I heard the new version on the radio, I probably wouldn't even notice it.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong.. I'd still give my left nut to see Moz/Marr together

That's what I mean, people were moaning saying the song had been 'Butchered' I think it's a great, new, refreshing version, nobody can create what was made in 1983, it's ridiculous to think so.

I'm sure Johnny couldn't play Jesse's stuff as well.

Everyone plays different.

Jesse is very good and very essential to the band's dynamic now.

Jesse makes the old songs better

Jesse makes the old songs better.

Is this all because he can't play This Charming Man EXACTLY like Johnny Marr?

He's a great guitarist.

agreed lol. honestly, there's three types of people out there, die hard morrissey fans, die hard smiths fans and people who dont like either. why is it that most die hard smiths fans are so bent on trashing anything morrissey does solo wise and compare it to smiths work???

agreed lol. honestly, there's three types of people out there, die hard morrissey fans, die hard smiths fans and people who dont like either. why is it that most die hard smiths fans are so bent on trashing anything morrissey does solo wise and compare it to smiths work???

I don't know, some people live hideously in the past. Most having hideous pasts. Who knows?

Well a lot of people still didn't like him even before they played This Charming Man, that's just the thing that is bringing all the hatred back. I, personally, never liked him. He can play well, I just don't think it fits Morrissey the way any of the other guitarists (not just Marr) fit his music.

Tags
ass2mouth boner emma rules go away birkin jesse johnny tcm wutwouldeohsay?
Back
Top Bottom