Time for another acoustic rendition

Hmmm???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Which one should I have a go at? Bear in mind I could fark any one of them up big time.

Peter

Last edited:
Stop Me If You Think That You've Heard This One Before, please!:D

suffer little children would be interesting..

Digging a hole for myself by having three options. Hey ho, I'll abide by the result. By the way, I have one sticker on my guitar...

2946827145_a8332987df.jpg

Peter

Digging a hole for myself by having three options. Hey ho, I'll abide by the result. By the way, I have one sticker on my guitar...

2946827145_a8332987df.jpg

Peter
why not play them all,hmmm?

I voted for Please Please. It's the obvious choice for acoustic. Are you going to record it and post the results here?

Hmmmm. 9/9/8. My wife gets the casting vote, and she voted for Please, Please, Please..., so that's what it will be. After I get more strings. I'm not doing anything wrong, I put some new coated Elixir strings on last weekend, gave them time to self adjust/tension, and then after a day the high-E snapped. And it was in tune and everything. Pffft. Off to buy some more tomorrow.

Peter

Hmmmm. 9/9/8. My wife gets the casting vote, and she voted for Please, Please, Please..., so that's what it will be. After I get more strings. I'm not doing anything wrong, I put some new coated Elixir strings on last weekend, gave them time to self adjust/tension, and then after a day the high-E snapped. And it was in tune and everything. Pffft. Off to buy some more tomorrow.

Peter

Actually the poll result should be 10/9/8, because I forgot to vote. :o

Look forward to listening Please Please Please... :)

Proving that quitting while ahead is an excellent policy. I'm warning you now, there are many screw-ups. Includes live version intro. And I bollocksed up the video, I wanted to tag another song on the end, then remembered, stopped, and left it on. What a tit. Anyway...

Hardlink here.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Proving that quitting while ahead is an excellent policy. I'm warning you now, there are many screw-ups. Includes live version intro. And I bollocksed up the video, I wanted to tag another song on the end, then remembered, stopped, and left it on. What a tit. Anyway...

Hardlink here.

Peter

For a such difficult song I think you pretty much nailed it :D

Hardlink here.

Peter

Oh. My. Bejesus. :clap: That's amazing! I suck at guitar, and you're so fluid at it!

Well done me old son

Well done fella

Well done...

Been meaning to nail this one meself - looks a bit tricky tho'...

You've inspired me to have a crack at a moz tune and post here too

Back
Top Bottom