Tim Curry Frink Thread!

fearless.jpg

My dh sez people used to tell him he looked like Tim Curry. :eek: I can kinda see it. :o

That is all. That is enough. :p

And you've got the cheek to complain about Tiffany.

National Service would sort that rediculous Tranny out..:p

I would still have his babies.

I've never complained about Tiffany. I just objected to her being a part of our wedding because you'd be thinking about her instead of thinking about me. You'd wonder if you were making a mistake and then you'd leave me at the altar until you could decide if I was worth it or not. :(

I was just going to reply to your PM but I got distracted. :o

I love him singing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, my goodness. Two great tastes that taste great together! :D

I would still have his babies.

I've never complained about Tiffany. I just objected to her being a part of our wedding because you'd be thinking about her instead of thinking about me. You'd wonder if you were making a mistake and then you'd leave me at the altar until you could decide if I was worth it or not. :(

I was just going to reply to your PM but I got distracted. :o

I love him singing this.

Hmm, it wasn't bad...Kind of a poor man's Tom Jones..:) And i never thought i'd welcome Cilla Black's strained screeching or even Unambiguous Hinson..:)

He can jump out of a cake! Nothing more...:p

Hmm, it wasn't bad...Kind of a poor man's Tom Jones..:) And i never thought i'd welcome Cilla Black's strained screeching or even Unambiguous Hinson..:)

He can jump out of a cake! Nothing more...:p

You didn't say, "Of course I wouldn't be thinking of Tiffany on our wedding day! My one eye is only for you!" :mad:

Tim has a sexy voice. I don't know what you're talking about. He can jump out of my cake any day. Sure, I'd be startled at first, but I'd get over it.

You will learn to appreciate Hinson. You did say that you trusted my taste in music, you know. :p

You didn't say, "Of course I wouldn't be thinking of Tiffany on our wedding day! My one eye is only for you!" :mad:

Tim has a sexy voice. I don't know what you're talking about. He can jump out of my cake any day. Sure, I'd be startled at first, but I'd get over it.

You will learn to appreciate Hinson. You did say that you trusted my taste in music, you know. :p

I don't remember saying i trusted your taste in music. I was thinking about buying a shotgun to keep you away from the record player. (record player - showing my age there, lol)

I can picture you licking him all over as i weep into my champagne...:tears: Tiffany will sing 'Could've Been' as she rides off into the sunset on the back of a donkey...:mad:

What about some pics of him as Pennywise the clown...Frinkeh!

I don't remember saying i trusted your taste in music. I was thinking about buying a shotgun to keep you away from the record player. (record player - showing my age there, lol)

I can picture you licking him all over as i weep into my champagne...:tears: Tiffany will sing 'Could've Been' as she rides off into the sunset on the back of a donkey...:mad:

So now you're denying your trust in my musical taste. I see how you are.

I would never leave you at the altar. But I would get to have a bachelorette party the night before, wouldn't I? I can have cake there. :D

I wish I had a larger version of this. For some reason, I find this picture incredibly frinky.

1542294461_s.jpg

He looks so tired. It makes me want to feed him a grilled cheese sammich and tomato soup, crawl into bed with him and snuggle for days.

I wish I had a larger version of this. For some reason, I find this picture incredibly frinky.

1542294461_s.jpg

He looks so tired. It makes me want to feed him a grilled cheese sammich and tomato soup, crawl into bed with him and snuggle for days.

If I could only find a woman that would do that for me. :p

Tags
curry frink rocky horror picture show tim
Back
Top Bottom