tight fit

Having purchased latest single I got it home. I tried to get the c.d. out...

After a mighty struggle I gave up. My wife tried but failed. By now the cover was looking decidedly dogeared. Eventually I decided to take it apart.

I suggest on purchase you test it out.

I always get the cds with the card cases.

You are right - I've got 2 of the things and neither will leave the covers - seems like they have been glued in.

Obviously they think I buy them for visual not aural use:eek:

Yep i was pulling very hard on the bus and looked like a right idiot trying to get them apart. I had two and tried them both and they were both like that.

Last edited:
Me too.....
Was in HMV and had no problem sliding the inner sleeve out but decided to buy from Piccadilly Records instead.
Once home, I thought I was going to rip the thing open to get it out. It was tighter than a Scotsman's wallet on a Saturday night;)
Managed to do so eventually but how I managed not to rip the outer sleeve was a miracle.

thought the title of this thread was referring to the 80's 'band' and I was thinking 'what the hell has Moz had to do with them?!' :confused::rolleyes:

so glad it wasnt just me!!!
mine was a bit tight but now ive had it out and in again (scuse the pun) it seems to be a bit better..
didnt help that the boyf was tutting at me as i tried to get the darn thing out... if anythings gonna distract you and make you tear it its that.. GRRR
loving the vinyls, want to buy another set so i can get the covers framed...
*looks round for a space for them*
*fails*
:mad:

just hade another little play with my single and it was incredibly tight so ive rubbed a candle along the top and bottom edges of the insert, that seems to help and didnt mark it.
:)

Phew.. I thought someone was playing a trick with me..

Sent out wifey to get another copy..Bugger.

Oh no! The manager at H.M.V. as withdrew the singles.. After wife showed up complaining.

Oh no! The manager at H.M.V. as withdrew the singles.. After wife showed up complaining.

Oops, your fault then when it fails to hit the top spot :D
I couldnt get 2 copies out of their card sleeves so my creative boyfriend has had to slice open the join with a stanley knife then stick back together with double sided sticky tape. Oh that takes be back :) The inner sleeve looks too big for the outer :confused:

anyone with an unopened one, wrap it in cotton wool, a true mint copy is going to be worth a packet next week when they are all withdrawn!

love

Grim
P.s. repackage panic
Moz you owe me big time if this ploy gets you to number 1:)

Back
Top Bottom