Tickets on sale now for Morrissey 25: Live from Hollywood High - press release from Gorgeous PR

From weheartmusic:

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

MORRISSEY 25: LIVE FROM HOLLYWOOD HIGH

FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY: THURSDAY, AUGUST 29

morrisseyfacebookcoverimage_64.jpg

The first authorized Morrissey film in nine years
is coming to cinemas in North America this month!

croppedmorrissey25liveathollywoodhighcscottuchida2_14.jpg

Photo by Scott Uchida

All Theatre Listings and Ticket Information Available Online
www.morrissey25live.com
Hollywood, USA – Eagle Rock Entertainment's legacy concert film, Morrissey 25: Live From Hollywood High, the first authorized film about the legendary musician in nine years, will open in cinemas across the United States this month. Filmed live during Morrissey’s most intimate gig in decades at the Hollywood High School in Los Angeles on March 2, 2013, this film celebrates 25 years of the solo career of one of the world’s most iconic and enigmatic performers.

The film opens with fan tributes; talking about their unwavering devotion to the singer and the unique appeal of this unusual venue – a striking contrast to the sold out arena concert at the Staples Center on the previous night. Tickets to the concert in the 1,700-seater school auditorium were sold out in 12 seconds and this now legendary concert became Morrissey’s penultimate performance on the U.S. Tour. Featuring many classic tracks from the artist’s prolific repertoire including Meat Is Murder, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Please, Please Please Let Me Get What I Want and The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, Morrissey 25: Live From Hollywood High is an unmissable cinema event for Moz fans.

Theatre listings and ticket information is available at www.morrissey25live.com.

Please email me if you would like an advance screening room access to the film or if you would like to attend one of the screenings.

For more information about Morrissey 25: Live From Hollywood High contact:

Versa Manos
Gorgeous PR
(323) 782-9000

Didn't know it was for one night only. :(

Better one night, than nothing at all, I suppose.

Can't be arsed anymore, he'll probably cancel the showings at the last minute anyway for any old reason he can think up that he hasn't already used.

The boy who cried wolf

Oh sweet! It's showing at the AFI Silver Theatre (yes they are pretentious and spell it "theatre" at the same time as claiming to be a cultural "center"--I thought they should at least be consistent).

If anyone is from the Maryland or DC area has not been there--it's a super gem and they occasionally get some less mainstream stuff--not as much as I'd like--and they play a lot of old classics and do interesting series and special events. It's also a restored old theater and is just a beautiful building. Going there is truly an experience in itself.

So right now I feel like f*** the naysayers and lackluster reviews--seeing a Morrissey concert film at the Silver Theatre is going to be an awesome experience in itself even if I won't be running out to the buy the blueray to watch again and again on loop.

Though they need to fix their find a theater thing, because I live in Maryland and it shows the closest screening as being in Pasadena, California which is apparently only 2.41 miles away.:squiffy:

Beautiful photo.

I like his shirt...

9475626218_ecf0d86bcf.jpg

Made me think of a scene from one of the sweetest and greatest films eva'...

ww_040.jpg

Just lickable!

Check this out:

Gaslamp Stadium
701 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 232-0401

Cool because I just won a Fandango ticket and I also won a $60 gift certificate to the Bailiwick. Too bad there are no cool Moz fanz around or I would help you win a ticket and buy you a drink. Oh well.
:D

Though they need to fix their find a theater thing, because I live in Maryland and it shows the closest screening as being in Pasadena, California which is apparently only 2.41 miles away.:squiffy:

Why don't they just list the cities, theatres, etc?? Am I missing something? This is a f***ing joke!

Why don't they just list the cities, theatres, etc?? Am I missing something? This is a f***ing joke!

Go to cinemas and put in your zipcode or state. It's a little glitchy, because when I put in my zip code it gives me the closest two theaters as being in Pasadena California, then Silver Spring, than some stuff in Virginia. If put in DC it lists the closest theater as Silver Spring (which would be true), a handful of Virginia theaters, and than slightly farther away...California. And if I put Virginia--no near screenings.

Hopefully they'll work it out.

Claremont FTW. :cool: I was afraid I'd have to drive to Palm Springs. All I have to do is take the train two stops east. :D Twelve bucks in case it's breaking anyone's bank.

:lbf: no :straightface:
am wondering though if this will set the trend for the future :confused:
no more live shows just videos :o

It's going to be weird watching a concert sitting down. :squiffy:

For those in the NYC suburbs, the City Center 15 in White Plains is a good choice for a concert movie. I saw the fan documentary "Springsteen and I" there and it was an excellent venue. Big screen and loud high quality audio.

yellow nail polish... interesting...

I can see it now :rolleyes: ! Morrissey die hards rushing out to buy yellow nail varnish :rofl:[SUB][/SUB]
Go on off you go those digits need painting and quickly ! :laughing:

It's on not far from me in Reading.
I can't make my mind up whether to bother or not.
The DVD is released in October so seeing the thing is not a problem.
I suppose if the theatre is more than half full it might have an atmosphere.
I remember going to see the Led Zeppelin film at the cinema years and years ago and that was quite good.
Definitely no nail polish will be worn.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom