tickets for San Diego unavailable?

VivaGil

i've got no charm
got up this morning to buy the tickets and waited till the onsale time and now there are no tickets available. Anyone else have this problem? Some are available second hand but for ridiculous prices.

i been having the same problem, i been refreshing the page every few minutes and nothing changes ...... NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Ugh me too, even set up my credit card info ready and 10 sharp and the website stuck...

I think they're all sold out folks. Bought some second hand. I was refreshing constantly and apparently missed them.

Notice how no one is posting something like "hey I got tickets, this is so cool". It's San Diego, so people with the money and the greasy palms have the power. It's a corrupt town. Figure it out. There's a reason it's called "Enron by the Sea". I think ticket web had about 100 tickets just to make some cash. They will tell you the "demand exceeded the inventory".

The theater only holds 1,200 and it was the great alternative for everyone in So-Cal and the Southwest to not have to go to LA and see him at the shitty LA Sports arena with the Mexican gang members in their gigantic white t shirts, shaved heads, gang tattoos, and bacon wrapped hot dog carts in the parking lot, so the demand was very high.

It's funny because Morrissey is supposed to stand against the stuff that goes on with Ticketmaster (Ticketweb is part of Ticketmaster). It's all about the money and buying that mansion in Beverly Hills. (with Nancy)

Last edited:
Notice how no one is posting something like "hey I got tickets, this is so cool". It's San Diego, so people with the money and the greasy palms have the power. It's a corrupt town. Figure it out. There's a reason it's called "Enron by the Sea". I think ticket web had about 100 tickets just to make some cash. They will tell you the "demand exceeded the inventory".

The theater only holds 1,200 and it was the great alternative for everyone in So-Cal and the Southwest to not have to go to LA and see him at the shitty LA Sports arena with the Mexican gang members in their gigantic white t shirts, shaved heads, gang tattoos, and bacon wrapped hot dog carts in the parking lot, so the demand was very high.

It's funny because Morrissey is supposed to stand against the stuff that goes on with Ticketmaster (Ticketweb is part of Ticketmaster). It's all about the money and buying that mansion in Beverly Hills. (with Nancy)

2nd show just announced. They go on sale at 2PM.

they just announced a second show on Friday. I was able to get a ticket to the Thursday show.

Back
Top Bottom