"Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it?" - The Guardian Music Blog

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2011 (read-only)' started by Uncleskinny, Jul 14, 2011.

By Uncleskinny on Jul 14, 2011 at 5:23 PM
  1. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Subscriber

Found this in The Guardian website...

Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it? by Stephen Kelly - The Guardian Music Blog
    After a 5,000-mile trip from LA to Copenhagen, a Morrissey fansite owner was looking forward to seeing his favourite artist in concert. Instead he was refused entry and given a lifetime ban

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: Article: "Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it?" - The Guard

So why do you hang around here then? You know, you could start ' A Morrissey hate site' instead. just imagine, there you really could go wild and just hate, hate and hate.
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: Article: "Throwing out his own fans – has Morrissey finally lost it?" - The Guard

David, I am not the author of the 3rd post you quoted, but I am of the first two posts [that you quoted], as I am sure you can tell. Why did you post all 3 together? Were you posting the first two as an example of how you feel, or am I just missing what you're trying to say?
    3. davidt
      davidt

That was a mistake with the quoting function, sorry about that!
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Gotcha!
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Michael Bublé could withstand a karate chop from Mike Joyce.