THREE for THREE

realitybites

making lemonade
Post your three faves to the question asked, then post a new category/question.

I'll go first.

Three fave Joy Division tracks?

Digital
Disorder
Atmosphere

Three fave websites?

Last edited:
1. Cases of seltzer water
2. Books
3. Pads of paper and pens

Three favorite guitarists?

1991-04-20=Steve-Marriott.jpg
Steve Marriott
tumblr_m7si7s6jwr1qfs34mo1_400.jpg
Poison Ivy
ricky-wilson.jpg
Ricky Wilson.

Three favorite Actresses?

1. Laptop, I'm a slave to the computer...I wish I wasn't, but I bet most of humanity is! Its a bit of rubbish answer though! What next? Phone? ...oh wait! :p
2. Bed, I need my bed, PJs and Floppy dog...loads better if Mrs Davie is with me (kick floppy dog out :p) which leads nicely into
3. Mrs Davie, it's very hard being away from the person I love. If I couldn't see her over a month again then it would make me depressed.

Three favourite desserts? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Laptop, I'm a slave to the computer...I wish I wasn't, but I bet most of humanity is! Its a bit of rubbish answer though! What next? Phone? ...oh wait! :p
2. Bed, I need my bed, PJs and Floppy dog...loads better if Mrs Davie is with me (kick floppy dog out :p) which leads nicely into
3. Mrs Davie, it's very hard being away from the person I love. If I couldn't see her over a month again then it would make me depressed.

Love those choices. I agree with the computer and bed. I too value both.

Three favorite desserts?

1. Chocolate cheesecake.
2. Chocolate chip cookies.
3. Real whipped cream.

Three things you regret?

This is lovely :)

Lemon-Meringue-Pie.jpg

lemon meringue pie.

mint-chip-ice-cream.jpg

mint chip ice cream

SuperStock_1898-30730.jpg

rhubarb crumble and custard.

Three favourite animals.

3 Favorite moments in a song.

:21 seconds in......remember listening to this on really good headphones and hearing that section and being floored. I know it sounds stupid....

Same thing here, heard on headphones originally, the acoustic guitar here at 3:32 wow'd me....who puts acoustic guitar into a punk tune?:

Jerry's sick "bends" 4:01-4:36

3 favorite states?

:21 seconds in......remember listening to this on really good headphones and hearing that section and being floored. I know it sounds stupid....

Same thing here, heard on headphones originally, the acoustic guitar here at 3:32 wow'd me....who puts acoustic guitar into a punk tune?:

Jerry's sick "bends" 4:01-4:36

3 favorite states?

I knew someone else was supposed to answer that last one, other than me. Nice selections.

Three fave states:

California - It has everything!
Florida - Wonderful boating community.
Ohio - My heart still lives there.

Three favorite comedy films, ever?

I knew someone else was supposed to answer that last one, other than me. Nice selections.

Three fave states:

California - It has everything!
Florida - Wonderful boating community.
Ohio - My heart still lives there.)

Three favorite comedy films, ever?
The Music Box -Laurel and Hardy
Duck Soup - The Marx Brothers
Love and Death - Woody Allen

Most hated politicians?

Back
Top Bottom