thread removed,back please

sistasheila

tjekket
had an thread for the NYC off days in the tour forum minutes ago and it was put into the hammerastein thread which has nothing to do with my post.?back please i saw other posts nyx related which didnt get sum up in one thread so why that?

Speaking of which, did anybody see the numerous Kewpie-related usernames that were being created a few hours ago? At one point, I think that I counted six different ones, all variations on what you just said. For the record, none of them was me--you can check the access logs to verify that.

hmm, i was passed out cold but i have a really good idea who it was.

btw, i was so right on about that infraction shizzle. *shrug*

I cant say who, i dont want another infraction. and i have no clue what WDDIM means, but an infraction doesnt equal a ban. and infraction is just like a warning. i got a warning.

What Difference Does It Make = WDDIM

love

Grim

for how long will we have to bear this... it happens again and again and again... and merging threads that are not intended to be the same in any way... sometimes I think it has something to be with oppossed cultures or something, otherwise, I don't really get it.

for how long will we have to bear this... it happens again and again and again... and merging threads that are not intended to be the same in any way... sometimes I think it has something to be with oppossed cultures or something, otherwise, I don't really get it.

i think it has more to do with what I drunkenly typed last night.

im unsure of the removement of my thread http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=79369 from general dic to marketplace
i dont wanna be so fussy about it ists not THAT IMPORTANT but i wonder if it belongs in the marketplace section cause im not selling the shirt i just want it to share so maybe someone who likes it goes there and get it from them... so i wonder isnt marketplace only the place were somebody sell things?
just wann politely ask -maybe it does belong in the marketplace section- i dont know?

why on earth would moving a thread be to do with culture?

Back
Top Bottom