Thread offshoot debate

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that this singer is 'gutted about what's happening in Ukraine? He was only interested in the Maidan Orange Revolution as a colourful accessory backdrop to his ludicrous wailing attempt to 'connect with politics'. He probably got Russell Brand to check the lyrics as 'empathetic' but they're pathetic. He is saving his 'controversialist contrarian' trolling on the war until it feeds the publicity machine for his next album release. Then he'll make some absurdly provocative statement about how animals are suffering in the war and nobody cares about Ukrainian Cats because they are sociopaths, or something like that. He has zero interest in 'current affairs' other than to use them to weaponise his publicity and pivot eyeballs from the issues in discussion to him so that the discussion becomes about Morrissey.

"How can I turn the mass panic about this war to my advantage so that people realise I have a new album out? What can I say that will infuriate and distress 'clueless consumers' so that my disturbed 'fans' continue to believe I am an Outsider-Radical Artist, not a money-grabbing charlatan?"

IMO, Morrissey is often very Ill-equipped to properly address most political and social commentary.
Does anyone really want more political and social commentary from him?

I should be offended by your approach to analyze and scrutinize Morrissey, but in all honesty… I’m not.
I’m not sycophantic toward him and I find your Morrissey commentary fascinating to read … even if I find it disturbing, at the same time.

Cultural Marxists? Feminists? Should be conscripted into the Army? 🧐

Morrissey has enough talent to survive his weirdness - being furious at him is a bit futile.
What makes you think I'm 'furious' with that twit? When I go to the circus to 'gurgle in the circle', I don't get angry at the clowns on stage. I'm there to be entertained, and Morrissey is now in his 'late in life scary clown' phase, like something out of American Horror Story. I add his nonsense to my life like a seasoning sprinkle now and then. I find him a deliciously fun entertainer, and I always laugh out loud at his antics. But the idea that I would take the claims made by himself and his cult followers seriously, that I would accept he is a 'radical artist' when he's quite clearly all about the kerching, is just silly. His talents have been squandered on his bilious outbursts, which have cost him his audience and, seemingly, his reason for living. How sad. The music business churns out thousands of albums by Boomer heritage artists each year. This 'Morrissey' fella is just another one on the production line. He is just part of the scenery, the machinery behind the popular song except, tragically, he isn't even moderately popular any more, hence his sullen sulking until some entrepreneur risks their capital on his latest consumer product and flogs it to the masses. He has an entitlement agenda, he believes he's been robbed of what belongs to him due to some malevolent conspiracies, but he's wrong. He could have had it all, if 'having it all' is A List red carpet stardom, but he's never even approached that and that's what eats at his innards as he sits with the room service menu in yet another 5 Star Asylum. For this tragi-comic figure, his endless workaday career has trapped him in a literal Hotel California, where the phantoms of his mind whisper to him about how he could and should have ascended to genuine global fame. It's the fate he deserves. I couldn't give a toss. He only interests me as a 'case study' and because I sometimes like to waste time talking shite on websites. Your attempt at a 'concern troll' has failed. And you won't get another chance because: I'm shutting your butt down... don't expect further replies, and that applies to the rest of ye. I'm busy. I'm about out of time I can squander on this nonsense for now, but I'll be back if and when he makes some ridiculous remarks or finds a stall in the pop market souk that will flog his mothballed album.

best

BB

Everything he was when he was 15, every flaw in his personality - he still has. If it weren't 'real', why would he have lost so many friends, gone years without record deals, shared his most painful, personal thoughts about his Mum's death with random fans on the Internet?

So many ex-fans have this idea that Morrissey has 'betrayed' them in some way. Why? Because he's rich? Is he no longer poor enough / lonely enough / gay enough / Irish enough etc etc for you to like him, so he must have been a fraud all along? Would all be forgiven if he went back to Stretford tomorrow and hanged himself, what do you want from him? It makes no sense.
Oh the drama! Another ridiculous attempt at Concern Trolling which isn't going to work. Cultivating the weeds in the garden of your mind for 40 years and calling it 'art' as an excuse for your moral failures and social ineptitude is a crass cop-out. Cop on to yerself, Moz! The game's up, you're busted, you've been exposed to the light by Der Spiegel and elsewhere. It's over. If you had any dignity you'd just get a Westie and keep quiet in a garden till you croak. Being a prissy hissy-fit prick who annoys the fcUK out of everyone you meet during your passage through life isn't evidence of 'being real': "Tonight Morrissey is serving bitter and twisted fake-arse moaning minnie realness!"

Morrissey destroyed himself by mocking the plight of The Mothers Of Oslo then expected to be granted dignity in mourning his own mother, An absolutely repulsive specimen. I have never, ever been a 'fan' of Morrissey or The Smiths. I don't do 'fan' as it's derivative of fanatic which is what you lot are mostly. How could he have 'betrayed' me when I never ever gave him the benefit of the doubt from the outset? It was obvious he was a viperous troll from the get-go.

Morrissey can go fcUK himself. I couldn't care less what he does and as for this nonsense of claiming he's about to commit suicide, so what if he is? He has the cash to seek help, the best available. If he chooses not to so he can manufacture another 'emotional crisis' for some songs then more fool him. He's been hinting at suicide since the start. Presumably the daft words to 'Jim Jim Falls' are sung into the bathroom mirror. I don't 'want' anything from him. He chooses to parade across this debased popular culture as Putin plans to destroy it and all such specimens like Morrissey. He has become as sad and tragic as that Madonna clown but without so much 'work'. Is he botoxed beyond belief now or is it just 'filters'? He posts photos of himself as a youth from the attic, a crass, banal signifier towards Oscar.

It makes no sense to you but I'm not here to make you feel comfortable and secure in your fan delusionalities, am I? I'm BrummieBoy. I'm from Small Heath. I'm Peaky Paddy Blinder and I do not give a toss about this failed pop star. You have been serviced by an ex-BCFC-z Zulu. But now...I'm shutting your butt down. No more nonsense. I'm not your therapist. If you have fallen for his bullshit you'll just have to climb out of the wreckage and reclaim your dignity and self-respect by throwing his records in the sea. Good luck with your journey to recovery. How many people have I saved from The Cult Of Morrissey this past decade or so? I am here to do God's work. I do not suffer forum fools gladly or at all. This 'conversation' is over. Have a nice day. Over and out. https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...e-is-quizzed-about-film-violence-8447252.html

🙄

I think BB has had 3 Whearabix
For breakfast this morning......

He’s worn out now...😴😴😴
It’s his nap time, but he may be back
Later 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I'm pointing out that even a name as inoffensive as Tim can be a slur.

I was talking about people who use slurs.

You posted a video with a Rangers Celtic match in the profile picture - so you did bring Glasgow into it.
I quoted the video. I didn't reference the profile of the person who uploaded it. Complaint dismissed! Next contestant...

What makes you think I'm 'furious' with that twit? When I go to the circus to 'gurgle in the circle', I don't get angry at the clowns on stage. I'm there to be entertained, and Morrissey is now in his 'late in life scary clown' phase, like something out of American Horror Story. I add his nonsense to my life like a seasoning sprinkle now and then. I find him a deliciously fun entertainer, and I always laugh out loud at his antics. But the idea that I would take the claims made by himself and his cult followers seriously, that I would accept he is a 'radical artist' when he's quite clearly all about the kerching, is just silly. His talents have been squandered on his bilious outbursts, which have cost him his audience and, seemingly, his reason for living. How sad. The music business churns out thousands of albums by Boomer heritage artists each year. This 'Morrissey' fella is just another one on the production line. He is just part of the scenery, the machinery behind the popular song except, tragically, he isn't even moderately popular any more, hence his sullen sulking until some entrepreneur risks their capital on his latest consumer product and flogs it to the masses. He has an entitlement agenda, he believes he's been robbed of what belongs to him due to some malevolent conspiracies, but he's wrong. He could have had it all, if 'having it all' is A List red carpet stardom, but he's never even approached that and that's what eats at his innards as he sits with the room service menu in yet another 5 Star Asylum. For this tragi-comic figure, his endless workaday career has trapped him in a literal Hotel California, where the phantoms of his mind whisper to him about how he could and should have ascended to genuine global fame. It's the fate he deserves. I couldn't give a toss. He only interests me as a 'case study' and because I sometimes like to waste time talking shite on websites. Your attempt at a 'concern troll' has failed. And you won't get another chance because: I'm shutting your butt down... don't expect further replies, and that applies to the rest of ye. I'm busy. I'm about out of time I can squander on this nonsense for now, but I'll be back if and when he makes some ridiculous remarks or finds a stall in the pop market souk that will flog his mothballed album.

best

BB

If his mind was whispering to him, he'd turn it into a song. Which is why he's still working.

Oh the drama! Another ridiculous attempt at Concern Trolling which isn't going to work. Cultivating the weeds in the garden of your mind for 40 years and calling it 'art' as an excuse for your moral failures and social ineptitude is a crass cop-out. Cop on to yerself, Moz! The game's up, you're busted, you've been exposed to the light by Der Spiegel and elsewhere. It's over. If you had any dignity you'd just get a Westie and keep quiet in a garden till you croak. Being a prissy hissy-fit prick who annoys the fcUK out of everyone you meet during your passage through life isn't evidence of 'being real': "Tonight Morrissey is serving bitter and twisted fake-arse moaning minnie realness!"

Morrissey destroyed himself by mocking the plight of The Mothers Of Oslo then expected to be granted dignity in mourning his own mother, An absolutely repulsive specimen. I have never, ever been a 'fan' of Morrissey or The Smiths. I don't do 'fan' as it's derivative of fanatic which is what you lot are mostly. How could he have 'betrayed' me when I never ever gave him the benefit of the doubt from the outset? It was obvious he was a viperous troll from the get-go.

Morrissey can go fcUK himself. I couldn't care less what he does and as for this nonsense of claiming he's about to commit suicide, so what if he is? He has the cash to seek help, the best available. If he chooses not to so he can manufacture another 'emotional crisis' for some songs then more fool him. He's been hinting at suicide since the start. Presumably the daft words to 'Jim Jim Falls' are sung into the bathroom mirror. I don't 'want' anything from him. He chooses to parade across this debased popular culture as Putin plans to destroy it and all such specimens like Morrissey. He has become as sad and tragic as that Madonna clown but without so much 'work'. Is he botoxed beyond belief now or is it just 'filters'? He posts photos of himself as a youth from the attic, a crass, banal signifier towards Oscar.

It makes no sense to you but I'm not here to make you feel comfortable and secure in your fan delusionalities, am I? I'm BrummieBoy. I'm from Small Heath. I'm Peaky Paddy Blinder and I do not give a toss about this failed pop star. You have been serviced by an ex-BCFC-z Zulu. But now...I'm shutting your butt down. No more nonsense. I'm not your therapist. If you have fallen for his bullshit you'll just have to climb out of the wreckage and reclaim your dignity and self-respect by throwing his records in the sea. Good luck with your journey to recovery. How many people have I saved from The Cult Of Morrissey this past decade or so? I am here to do God's work. I do not suffer forum fools gladly or at all. This 'conversation' is over. Have a nice day. Over and out. https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/...e-is-quizzed-about-film-violence-8447252.html

"I have never, ever been a 'fan' of Morrissey or The Smiths."... so can you tell us why you've been a 'member' here on morrissey-solo for the past 10 years? That bit confuses me a lot, much like that skinny chap who has been on this forum for c.20 years and only appears to come here to hate. It literally makes zero sense, and, in his case, smacks of a mental disorder of some description; the mind boggles actually.

Maybe it's inconsiderate to expect Moz to connect with the suffering of so many people in Ukraine but right now his list of countries/radio play seems so out of touch with reality, selfish and shallow. There is more to Moz than this.
No, there isn't really, but History will remember that when the world was concerned about air strikes, Morrissey was concerned about airplay.

He and a first class dourak in his entourage.

And I think if you visit some of the places in his "good countries" list, and turn on the radio, you might be sorely disappointed. ":eek:"
Most of what happens in the world is due to a gigantic machine of governments and super wealthy companies and powerful people who are going to do what they are going to do and none of us have any power to stop it.

Morrissey certainly has no ability to stop the war
Well he could have written to the Eurovision committee to assk them to bar Russia from the contest, but looks like they got the idea without his help, so now he's out of ideas.

He's a grave-robbing ghoul whose cultural appropriation of historic Irish suffering is absolutely inauthentic and appeals only to Plastic Paddies like Joe Biden, another moron who talks shite about Ireland and knows almost nothing about it. He only mentions 'anti-Irish' discrimination to add to his morbid tableaux of suffering as a pampered Mammy's Boy, not in Mom's Basement but in the box room of a nice little semi-D in a very tranquil and pleasant area of Salford. His entire world-view is a fraudulent mix of magpie-stolen quotes, appropriations and allusions. He posed as poor and suffering, but he was always within the loving embrace of a family where his idiosyncratic take on the 'burdens of growing up and accepting masculinity' was ring-fenced, so he could 'write poetry' in a protected bubble of his own self-absorption and fake reality. Droning on for decades about how forlorn and hopeless he was. And unloved. Except he wasn't because the love of his life was and is his mother. It's a total fraud, always has been. Some of it is close to genius as a persona, but that's all it is, all it's ever been. He's a ruthless person who has shat on so many on the way up and now faces the shitstorm of karma on the way down to the abyss of posthumous ridicule and reputational oblivion. It couldn't happen to a more deserving pseud. His next album will be another ridiculous tantrum, a pity-party about the various vendettas and conspiracies he imagines he is subjected to when, in fact, the 'clueless consumers' he mocked on 'Kid's A Looker' have had an epiphany and now see what people like me have seen for decades. Stoic? Morrissey? Yeah, right. I'm sure Jordan Peterson would agree that Moz is a wonderful role model for the John Wayne take on facing up to life's pain and suffering.

Best

BB

well written and probably very true.
Yes, he is still trapped in that box-room except now servants bring him the luxuries that royalties buy or whatever that silly lyric about 'the squalor of the mind' was.
He's such a fraud he's capable of self analysis (with a lot of help from charitable Christians like you and I :lbf:), but just to write lyrics, not work on himself.

A most despicable trait, if you ask me. He's not just a dourak, he's a very disingenuous dourak. Probably thinks himself very clever for being like that, too. :rolleyes:

and Goodness, no, westies won't support him either! They're much too cute!!!

Their profile picture is relevant to the videos they upload.
Drone on loser...I won't be here to give you the attention you so clearly crave.

In a world where Putin is holding the Sword Of Damacles over our entire civilisation, the antics of 'pop stars' are even less worthy of attention than before.

'Putin Changes Everything'

We need a 'new music' that faces up to current reality, not the narcissistic fantasies of utterly discredited 'pop stars'.

I wonder if there's anyone 'out there' who will step up to the microphone to rise to the challenge? We shall see...

Drone on loser...I won't be here to give you the attention you so clearly crave.

In a world where Putin is holding the Sword Of Damacles over our entire civilisation, the antics of 'pop stars' are even less worthy of attention than before.

'Putin Changes Everything'

We need a 'new music' that faces up to current reality, not the narcissistic fantasies of utterly discredited 'pop stars'.

I wonder if there's anyone 'out there' who will step up to the microphone to rise to the challenge? We shall see...

You're posting about Morrissey on a Morrissey forum.

Putin has changed nothing for you.

:rolleyes:

hugh the butcher is super hip he follows :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

:lbf:

:hammer:

Why the feck are your posts in this thread now, Brummie Boy?

Did a mod do this?
God this website is getting worse by the minute. :rolleyes:

As if a post from Morrissey Central had to be preserved all costs. :rofl: IT'S ONLY A LIST MADE BY A MORON, you guys! Look, Morrissey didn't even sign it!!!

about AHS, yes , Morrissey is like a character in "red tide". He got both side effects of the pill. Once he was a sprightly young vampire because he had talent (and Johnny). Now he's a pale sickly creeter, tweaking in the cold, huddled with the other contract-less past-it singers outside record companies, desperate for a bloody Mary, a bloody anything really... :tears:

Not many artists get to experience both lives...

Oh, that’s cruel to compare him to Madonna though.
Madonna is in complete denial of her age, however, Morrissey accepts and acknowledges that he’s in his sixties.

Well, I'm sure this singer would be absolutely delighted to realize that his remaining defenders mount a rear-guard action that seeks to justify his crazed outbursts as evidence of 'his bouts of insanity'.

You know nothing about Irish history and the complex socio-political dynamic of being a 2nd generation Irish person in England. I do because I am. But I don't indulge in ludicrous attempts to weaponise my heritage to gain kudos for identifying with the suffering of my ancestors because that would be risible given how rich I am. I see those clowns in 40k Euro cars parking up at Red Cow interchange, the disco mix of 'Fields Of Athenry' blaring as they prepare for a drone day in the IFSC. Morrissey is no different to those GAA gay closet cases who repress their sexuality but it exhibits as 'toxic masculinity'. At least those fellas are a hoot when they're on the lash in Amsterdam of a weekend. Imagine going on a weekend bender with Morrissey? Imagine the absolute tedium of listening to him droning on about himself then sulking and storming off because nobody is listening. I've seen it. It was funny in a tragic kind of way,

Morrissey was a 'useful idiot' to the politically correct music business establishment at the NME who used him to posit fractured masculinity and espouse a girly upcycling of maleness to placate the rising 'feminist' hysteria about blokes. He thought that meant he was a 'genius' but once he'd served his purpose he was thrown on the scrap heap of history. He didn't realize that there was a script and that he had to stick to it or else back to oblivion. He is a total cry-baby who can't face the fact that he was only ever a C List curiosity, isn't 'famous' despite that being his pathetic goal in life and now faces a twilight of endlessly demanding he be treated as A List Alpha when anyone in that space simply grimaces when he walks in the bar.

regards

BB

your knowledge of the Irish and British islands is impressive, who are your relations, the beaker peeps?:bird:
:crazy:

lucky for you hugh, and the other nutters posting here, like 'the devout christian commie circus nerd dog' that you are exempt from being dropped into the war if you are on the dole:blushing:

:straightface:

:)

today is happy day at the rubber room.:handpointdown:

69cwt5.jpg

:dancers:

You clearly know nothing about the history of Irish people on the island of Britain. Probably as little as Morrissey...as for your pathetic cliches about the 'English' hate for the 'Irish', again...if you openly admit to being ignorant about complex socio-political histories, it's probably best not to opine on them. The same applies to Morrissey who just added 'being Irish in Britain' to his Victim-Script, just another chip on his shoulder to wail about whilst living in luxury. Total prat eejit so he is.

'The much-loved public event – which attracts around 100,000 people and is thought to be the third largest St Patrick's Day parade in the world – was cancelled in 2020 and 2021 due to COVID-19 restrictions.12 Mar 2022

Birmingham’s St Patrick’s Day parade cancelled for third year running
no_irish_no_blacks_no_dogs.jpeg

Why the feck are your posts in this thread now, Brummie Boy?

Did a mod do this?
God this website is getting worse by the minute. :rolleyes:

As if a post from Morrissey Central had to be preserved all costs. :rofl: IT'S ONLY A LIST MADE BY A MORON, you guys! Look, Morrissey didn't even sign it!!!

about AHS, yes , Morrissey is like a character in "red tide". He got both side effects of the pill. Once he was a sprightly young vampire because he had talent (and Johnny). Now he's a pale sickly creeter, tweaking in the cold, huddled with the other contract-less past-it singers outside record companies, desperate for a bloody Mary, a bloody anything really... :tears:

Not many artists get to experience both lives...
Dear 'Barking'

I'm not entirely sure why, but I share your questioning of this decision. The 'feedback' I got from The Morrissey-Pravda Mod bunker in The Kremlin was cryptic, it just said:

'Your post(s) in the thread "RADIO AIRPLAY 2021"(March 17, 2022) was moved to 'Thread offshoot debate'..Reason: The thread was about ranking radio airplay.'

Unlike the previous 'incident' there hasn't been any risible attempt to engage me in a 'conversation' and any such 'conversation' on today's decision isn't going to happen given the problematic nature of that previous communication.

I can see the utility of filtering out allegedly extraneous commentary on occasions, however, I think the 'community' needs to address the prickly issues of confirmation bias and subconscious censorship alongside the desire for a more aesthetically flowing thread.

In my view, 'off-topic' deletions to splinter threads are problematical because it actually creates dissonance as it bifurcates the group chat by hiving off comments that others respond to obliquely when the initial comment that 'triggered' their observation is no longer visible.

My suggestion to 'DavidT & The Mods' is that they consider adopting the 'ignore' function so that members of the 'community' can choose whether to view comments which The Mods, in their wisdom, have deemed 'off-topic'. They may be right. Or they may be subconsciously censoring comments which cause them to feel discombobulated.
It stands to reason that those who volunteer for this essential and stressful job of moderation are heavily invested in this site and in the career pathway of this singer 'Morrissey'. It's hardly a controversial observation to note that some moderators have abused their privileges to indulge in petty squabbles or seek to ignite them. In my case, that's not an option for them because I don't argue with 'moderators'. It makes as much sense as arguing with my washing machine if I pick the wrong spin cycle, or with a vending machine if the junk food treat gets stuck after I've paid for it. You can kick the machine or scream at the screen, but that may produce emotional dysregulation and that's hardly the behaviour we wish to cultivate here in our 'community', is it?

So, my 'site suggestion' is that each thread has an opening option of globally ignoring all comments deems 'inappropriate' by The Mods with the option to remove that block if a comment hidden as 'off-topic' in the thread flow appears to be critical to understanding the issues.

I find it somewhat fanciful that The Mods can every police each thread so that it remains entirely on point, and I don't agree that this is either necessary or productive. In the many years I've been part of this blessed 'community' I've seen seemingly irrelevant, off-topic comments spark extremely lively and productive discussions which may not be directly on point but which provide an illuminating context for the discussion.

Of course, it may not be technically feasible to tweak the 'ignore' function for this purpose or there may not be the volunteer programming resources available. I think we all have a very clear understanding of the enormous pressures which 'The Mods' operate under, so I will be entirely tranquil if this isn't doable.

We don't want to end up with a situation where the site descends into a dysfunctionality and becomes an example of российская дезинформация ( rossiyskaya dezinformatsiya ) but we also need to just breathe into this 'community experience' and raise our vibrational awareness to understand that it really is only an online forum about an ageing 'pop star'. Becoming precious about any of this in these times would be a waste of photosynthetic energy.
I'm thinking of the artist known as 'Bansky' who routinely just does his thing then leaves it to the Universe, not caring what happens, not attached to any outcome. It seems to me that we should treat our comments similarly. I mean, Putin could launch a nuclear strike on Los Angeles and vaporize the servers which host this 'community forum'. Would life really come to an end if a far lesser event meant that the removal of some allegedly 'challenging off-topic comments' made threads illogical or difficult to parse? No, clearly not.

Let's all keep some perspective on this, and let's all reaffirm our gratitude to The Mods who bravely protect us from views which they are sure would be harmful or vexatious if we were not shielded from them. Don't take the decisions of The Mods personally because, really, the calibre of volunteer moderation on legacy websites like this isn't worth getting your panties in a twist about.

I hope this 'site feedback' is helpful to the 'community'. I would enjoy seeing a facility that allows me to check and test the quality of moderation here. Mistakes get made. Moderators have 'bad hair days'. Let's all just chill out and kick back in excited anticipation of a 'message from Morrissey' about how 'current events' mean it is absolutely essential that his mothballed album 'Teenagers On A Bonfire' is released by the censors as soon as possible.

It's always worth bearing in mind that it's possible a 'best friend on the payroll' has infiltrated the Mod bunker and is deliberately creating Hyper-Normalisation to distract from the critical commentary which sometimes takes place here. But that's probably not the case. I mean, it's not as if Morrissey is a control-freak tyrant like Vladimir Putin, is it?

best wishes
Brummie Boy

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/mar/15/russia-disinformation-social-media-ukraine

"I have never, ever been a 'fan' of Morrissey or The Smiths."... so can you tell us why you've been a 'member' here on morrissey-solo for the past 10 years? That bit confuses me a lot, much like that skinny chap who has been on this forum for c.20 years and only appears to come here to hate. It literally makes zero sense, and, in his case, smacks of a mental disorder of some description; the mind boggles actually.
No. I'm not going to do that. It's really none of your business, is it?

Your confusion is for you to deal with, not me. I'm not your therapist, don't hang your 'issues' on me and you're not mine so your 'concern troll' comments on my supposed 'mental disorder' is entirely irrelevant. I do not care what you think. What you think about me is none of my business.

You impute 'hate' as a motive but it's actually LOVE because God has sent me to save you all from yourselves, from this singing serpent demon Morrissey with his crocodile tear maudlin laments. The Bible warns of such entities. But I am also sent to this planet to rescue Morrissey for I am Lucifer Rising as the Equinox uplifts our planetary vibration. Morrissey is my pet 'forgiveness project' and also my go-to source of 'comic relief'. But...it's none of your business, is it?

Have a nice evening 'Ketchup'

Back
Top Bottom