Thread For 12" to tell what a horrible person I am

Not really, I’m currently watching TV, surfing the net and firing off the odd reply to you. I’ve got to say you don’t inspire my best efforts Rifke :lbf:
I think more likely it's your cranial capacity that is at fault

Prince Philip WILL go to the royal wedding: Buckingham Palace announces the Duke of Edinburgh is well enough to attend Harry and Meghan's big day

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Buckingham-Palace-confirms.html#ixzz5Fu40JEhF

Hasn't this "I'm not going, wait, yes I am going" thing already been done?
Post wedding breaking news for you - so don't ever say I never did anything for you ;)

Megan Markle's 25 year old pot farmer nephew (who wasn't invited to the wedding, but who flew to the U.K. anyway) just got caught in a club in Kingston (think "shithole") which is outside London, and which to my knowledge, is famous for only for the fact that D-list wannabe gangsters always come from there, and nothing else. Anyway her pot growing nephew got caught in this club in Kingston at 4am with a 4 inch knife on him. "For his protection", he said.

After which he proceeeded to blame Donald Trump for his having the knife on him, and then some other weird stuff that I was too bored to read anymore.

I mean I love you and everything, but my love only ever goes so far, and my "never say I never did anything for you" gets bandied about a fair bit as well, and my promised devotion to people never makes too far past my reading them the first lol-worthy headline.

As lols go though, this one tickled me every color of the rainbow!!! Enjoy!!

Post wedding breaking news for you - so don't ever say I never did anything for you ;)

Megan Markle's 25 year old pot farmer nephew (who wasn't invited to the wedding, but who flew to the U.K. anyway) just got caught in a club in Kingston (think "shithole") which is outside London, and which to my knowledge, is famous for only for the fact that D-list wannabe gangsters always come from there, and nothing else. Anyway her pot growing nephew got caught in this club in Kingston at 4am with a 4 inch knife on him. "For his protection", he said.

After which he proceeeded to blame Donald Trump for his having the knife on him, and then some other weird stuff that I was too bored to read anymore.

I mean I love you and everything, but my love only ever goes so far, and my "never say I never did anything for you" gets bandied about a fair bit as well, and my promised devotion to people never makes too far past my reading them the first lol-worthy headline.

As lols go though, this one tickled me every color of the rainbow!!! Enjoy!!

I believe the part about Donald Trump! (no I don't, just trying to *trigger* Bhops)
That girl should round up all of her loose relatives and maybe give them one of the lesser castles in a town in Wales or something. Once they're inside lock all the doors and forget it. Maybe send fake reporters to interview them once in a while.
Her dad telling them all to "shut up" is pretty ironic since he said it through reporters.
If the point of this was to humanize the royals or whatever then well done but they've gone full Jeremy Kyle.
Thank you for the update. I think the Queen managed to block this from being known in the U.S.

I believe the part about Donald Trump! (no I don't, just trying to *trigger* Bhops)
That girl should round up all of her loose relatives and maybe give them one of the lesser castles in a town in Wales or something. Once they're inside lock all the doors and forget it. Maybe send fake reporters to interview them once in a while.
Her dad telling them all to "shut up" is pretty ironic since he said it through reporters.
If the point of this was to humanize the royals or whatever then well done but they've gone full Jeremy Kyle.
Thank you for the update. I think the Queen managed to block this from being known in the U.S.
LOL. I don't know. The Queen will have to forgive me, and so will you. I'm clearly not au fait with these things. Is this what happens???

If one changes one's religions enough times, for enough different husbands that they've already committed and sworn to several different gods to remain with 'until death do us part', is that what happens?

The Queen of England eventually gives you a castle a Wales, that you can throw all your pot-growing nephews + dads and other relatives into, so they can all go and have their own big private party?

Sounds, not bad!

What else can I say? That girl WERKED for that castle-in-waiting,-in-Wales.

She is on her third marriage that we know FOR SURE of, but apparently there is another secret one that hasn't been blown apart by the media yet, so more likely this is already her fourth.

In addition to which, so far, she has 'converted' her religion for each and every single one of her "one and only"s.

Oh, wait, what's that you say? No one can take any of this seriously?

It's all a mystery you could say, yessssssss.

However - at this point in the night, all we can really ask is, WHO is going to bail out the nephew, from jail in Kingston tonight?

I sure hope it's the Queen.

LOL. I don't know. The Queen will have to forgive me, and so will you. I'm clearly not au fait with these things. Is this what happens???

If one changes one's religions enough times, for enough different husbands that they've already committed and sworn to several different gods to remain with 'until death do us part', is that what happens?

The Queen of England eventually gives you a castle a Wales, that you can throw all your pot-growing nephews + dads and other relatives into, so they can all go and have their own big private party?

Sounds, not bad!

What else can I say? That girl WERKED for that castle-in-waiting,-in-Wales.

She is on her third marriage that we know FOR SURE of, but apparently there is another secret one that hasn't been blown apart by the media yet, so more likely this is already her fourth.

In addition to which, so far, she has 'converted' her religion for each and every single one of her "one and only"s.

Oh, wait, what's that you say? No one can take any of this seriously?

It's all a mystery you could say, yessssssss.

However - at this point in the night, all we can really ask is, WHO is going to bail out the nephew, from jail in Kingston tonight?

I sure hope it's the Queen.

I see 12" is still talking about me and never gets the facts right. He is every negative gay stereotype come to life.
He wasn't around for a while. Must have had some more photo sessions eating ice cream in a "sexy" manner.

The fact that you are still playing the roll of the harassed... YOU got banned for harassment, not I.

It's amazing how you little coward spin the truth. I never once gave you a troll rating before you started harassing me anonymously. Sometimes you'd come at me under several different guest user names in one discussion, quite an unfair method (but I guess some people do anything to "win" an argument). It was THEN when I figured out that it was all you that I started giving your registered user Calamine Lotion troll ratings - much more effective and it got you to admit it was you. You harass someone anonymously, you get troll ratings. See how this works yet? Then you get warned. Then you get banned. You got banned. Twice. I believe you went anon because you wanted to be a Schwein to people but didn't want the negative ratings to your registered user. Unlike you, I have never engaged in any unfair methods, I have never posted lies about people, harassed people anonymously, always said everything I felt I wanted to say under this user.

You can run with this "I am so harassed, I just occasionally strike back" meme until the cows come home, it doesn't make it any more true. Just like repeating endlessly that I take nude selfies and post them to various social media accounts or posting repeatedly that I got dumped by my bottom boyfriend doesn't make it any more true. But if posting these things makes you feel good, makes you feel better about yourself, then I'm happy for you. Really, I am. Whatever gets you through the day.

And what is this malarky about me being outraged "on behalf of a friend" over your stabbing-the-homeless story (unless they ask you for money in a nice manner)? What friend? I don't have any homeless friends, I'm not that cool. I think you are an idiot for posting that you stab homeless people and will occasionally laugh at your f***ing idiocy and repost it when provoked, but outraged? More lies courtesy of "Truth".

Now piss off, your prose smells of wee.

I know what happened. I quit posting here because I didn't want to see your notifications. I came back and used anonymous names and you started saying it was me.

I really don't know if you're lying or if you get things mixed up. I know what happened because I know why I used those names. Show one time where "Judge Judy" or "Dr Phil" harassed you.
You give yourself away by continuing on with some fantasy you have that I stabbed a homeless person. Quote that post.

Again, I'm not sure if you make things up or if you're confused. The friend you protest on behalf of is the one who I directed those words at, the words that you like to quote. You think what I wrote to her is so terrible but you have quoted it at least a dozen times.

And as far as you taking nude selfies lol I have no idea what you get up to but please show a quote where I ever mentioned you and the word "nude." Are you delusional?

That's your assignment. Prove that I harassed you anonymously. You can't because I didn't.
Prove that I said you take nude selfies. You can't because I didn't.
Prove that I said I stabbed a homeless person. You can't because I didn't.

You're very confused.

Oh wind your neck in you instigating f***.

Want to be left alone, stop the jibes, the baiting and the assholery and lies about my private life.

I never said you stabbed a homeless person, I said YOU said something about stabbing homeless people. YOU said that shit. Couldn’t care less if you actually did it or not. You're an internet bully, I have no idea if you're a killer too, and quite frankly, I don't care. You cut into a conversation to accuse me of taking selfies at the petting zoo - where I come from that means you post pictures of yourself jerking off online. I was never once unkind to you before you started harassing me with your alt accounts in the Hilary debates - when Rifke called you out on your nasty personality I defended you. (How right she was, though.)

YOU were banned for harassment, not me. The onus is not on me to prove that this was somehow unfair. I don't know why we're even still debating this. Why should I afford a twice banned aggressor any courtesy?

Last edited:
I never said you stabbed a homeless person, I said YOU said something about stabbing homeless people. Couldn’t care less if you actually did it or not.

I think you are an idiot for posting that you stab homeless people and will occasionally laugh at your f***ing idiocy and repost it when provoked, but outraged?

"Repost" where I said I stabbed a homeless person. tick tock

And if you couldn't care less then why are you mentioning it in a thread about movies where I was posting about a movie I watched?
You DO follow me around.
You're still following me around. You did it in the "politics" thread.

“Truth” is one of the site’s oldest trolls, Derek. This poster has been banned several times for her appalling behaviour (hence the black not red display name - if you click on “Truth” you will find there is no profile there, it’s just a temporary guest user name).

This person has often been abusive and encouraged and even up-voted racist or anti-gay and all other kinds of abuse that is going on here, especially when aimed at posters she personally dislikes. She’s the kind of person who gives “the left” a bad name.

I wasn't talking to you there. I can't see who rates my posts anymore so I don't see your name.

I'm still waiting for proof that I encouraged racist and anti-gay abuse.
Still waiting for the proof on ANYTHING you have said.

And when you started lying and whining that I was harassing you all you could come up with was a single post that was four months old. Meanwhile you still follow me around.

So yes I responded. And you don't like me posting "personal" things that you posted yourself.

I know what happened. I was there. I don't need to lie to you or anyone here. That would imply you hold some power over me. You don't.

Now back to the proof. tick tock. Let's see that you're not a liar because I'm not going away. You can either drop it or you can escalate it. But I'm going to keep this thread active and I'm going to collect the things you write about me and ask for proof. Since you're either making things up or confused there won't be any proof.

Now, somehow, against all odds, you do have friends here. Spend your time chatting with them. Stop trying to win something with me that you will never win. And you really do not want this to escalate. You will find out what trolling is.

"Repost" where I said I stabbed a homeless person. tick tock

And if you couldn't care less then why are you mentioning it in a thread about movies where I was posting about a movie I watched?
You DO follow me around.
You're still following me around. You did it in the "politics" thread.

I wasn't talking to you there. I can't see who rates my posts anymore so I don't see your name.

I'm still waiting for proof that I encouraged racist and anti-gay abuse.
Still waiting for the proof on ANYTHING you have said.

And when you started lying and whining that I was harassing you all you could come up with was a single post that was four months old. Meanwhile you still follow me around.

So yes I responded. And you don't like me posting "personal" things that you posted yourself.

I know what happened. I was there. I don't need to lie to you or anyone here. That would imply you hold some power over me. You don't.

Now back to the proof. tick tock. Let's see that you're not a liar because I'm not going away. You can either drop it or you can escalate it. But I'm going to keep this thread active and I'm going to collect the things you write about me and ask for proof. Since you're either making things up or confused there won't be any proof.

Now, somehow, against all odds, you do have friends here. Spend your time chatting with them. Stop trying to win something with me that you will never win. And you really do not want this to escalate. You will find out what trolling is.
Remind the embassy kid who spent his childhood looking out of big windows like a ghost that assholery is not a word.

Back
Top Bottom