Thread For 12" to tell what a horrible person I am

If it wasn't for the fact I don't eat popcorn cause it gets stuck between the teeth and I have enough iodine as it is then I would eat some while keeping an eye on this thread.

It is gonna be epic and thanks for taking over the battle against him from me.

This way it doesn't have to be on the main part of the site.
He has said he will prove I upvoted racist and anti-gay posts.
He also claims that I'm harassing him when clearly he is harassing me.
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/it’s-not-about-politics.142256/page-17#post-1987081285
It started with this post but anything else he posts I will respond to here.
This could be a really long thread because I am a really terrible person.
weren't you BANNED? what are you still DOING here?
I find it so funny when you think anyone here is obligated to act in one way or the other to you. you were BANNED. nobody is obligated to act in alignment with any of your wishes, nobody is obligated to prove anything to you, as though being a BANNED (*twice banned) member you expect to be accorded the same respect as everyone else. uh, sorry, no, that's not how it works. how it works is once you're banned you stop coming here, capiche?

Can I just put on my hair shirt and whip myself quietly in the corner? Maybe I'd rather make it about what a horrible person I am.

I dunno. I was just thinking "Things Morrissey might say to Damon." Can we get back to being horrible people now?
Oh, I perhaps should have asked first: would you like me to abuse you? I don't think I'm very skilled at this horrible thing.

Can I just put on my hair shirt and whip myself quietly in the corner? Maybe I'd rather make it about what a horrible person I am.

Rifke's upset because it's not about her and now you, too?
You're just going to have to wait your turn!

large.png

Back
Top Bottom