THPGU on itunes??

boyvoyeur

Tony the pony!
Is anybody aware as to whther the new single is going to be on there. At the minute the video is available, but not the song!

It is available in the austrian store, but the b-side is a live version of That's How People Grow Up (and it already appeared on friday or saturday).

i bought it earlier,the b side is a live version at the hollywood bowl!!

You mean bought it online?

man there must be some serious forces not wanting me to get this though haha i cant buy from the uk itunes because my credit card "isn't valid" there, and the australian one doesn't stock it .. even in cyber space Moz manages to avoid australia :p

nevermind itunes as if 7digital don't have the b-sides for download. well miffed. wanted to get download thats how & boy with a thorn (instead of havin to buy a vinyl and play it at my grandma's).

THPGU vinyl b-sides not on iTunes UK! :o(

Hi all,
Just wondering if anybody has found somewhere we can download the live b-sides from the vinyl versions of the new single?
I seem to remember that Speedway was on the vinyl-only version of "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy", & iTunes had that, but not these latest ones.
I'd particularly like to get "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself". Love that song!

Oh, and I have searched around (unsuccessfully), so I HAVE tried to find out for myself!!!:)

humm...I just got this msg from amazon:

We are sorry to report that the following items have been delayed:

Morrissey (Artist) "That's How People Grow Up [Single]" [Audio CD]
Estimated arrival date: 14/02/08 - 26/02/08

So, does that mean they are out of stock? OR THE SINGLES are not available yet?? :confused: :(

Where can I legally download the 2 new Moz songs?

I checked the iTunes store and they don't have All You Need Is Me or That's How People Grow Up. I have no need to buy the rest of the Greatest Hits cd since I have all the other songs. Anyone?

I thought it was March 25th.

That's the end of March, as far as I'm concerned.

<Buzzetta>I checked several calendars to be sure. Three out of five calendars agreed you with you so naturally I defied those three and went with the two.</Buzzetta>

Oh yeah you're right...
:D

Back
Top Bottom