Thomas Lennon picks Smiths and Morrissey boxsets on Amoeba's What's in My Bag

It was Michael Powell who suggested the 'back to work' ending for After Hours, not Terry Gilliam. I love that film.

I also like Tony the Pony.

Thanks for this post, Vic.

I would love to get drunk with Thomas Lennon and listen to Morrissey. He's a riot and charming, too.

His character on Reno 911 wore a Morrissey shirt a few times.

Yes I recall he did as well. I didn't know if this meant he was a fan himself though. It used to crack me up he wore the ladies shirt with the lipstick.
KITH [Dave Foley] also wore Moz shirts. They made Moz references about posing on the audio commentaries for the dvds.

Yes I recall he did as well. I didn't know if this meant he was a fan himself though. It used to crack me up he wore the ladies shirt with the lipstick.
KITH [Dave Foley] also wore Moz shirts. They made Moz references about posing on the audio commentaries for the dvds.

Yeah, apparently Thomas Lennon went to all of the shows when Moz did a marathon residency at the Wiltern in L.A. years ago. That's one of the few things that could make a Morrissey concert better, standing next to him during the show.

It figures that Kids in the Hall would be into the Smiths. Dave Foley was always my favorite. I still like the cool theme song they used. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebHfMRw--sE

Back
Top Bottom