"This sorrowful Canada" - Morrissey statement on true-to-you.net

I really wish he'd stop with the eyeroll-inducing "PLACE YOURSELF AMONG THEM" emotional appeals. He's capable of putting forward a strong argument without them, so I'm not sure why he feels the need.

Re: stalking is creepy unless i'm doing it.

On an unrelated note, the scene where Casey Jones gives her a shoulder rub while the guys are practicing outside was an induction into puberty for me.

For that matter, so was the scene you posted...

I was so pissed when they replaced the actress in the sequel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ok, so I'm still drunk, but

Who will be your book this season?

Ahem vvv...

I am so f***ing sick of you. I would rather BLOW Mozambiguous than read another one of your demented, unfounded, absurd, self-righteous proclamations of "fact."

You claim and are ALWAYS claiming to have assembled the puzzle, when in reality the puzzle box is up high on the shelf in the closet, out of your child's-hands reach, but you have found one or two of the jigsaw pieces on the floor which have fallen from the box and you wave them about in an ignorant victory dance as though they equate to the missing whole.

You are a fool. A fool. You fight blindly in the dark at an enemy belief set that is just as flawed and faith-based and absurd as your own. I shit on your presence here. You hide behind rhetoric and textbook definitions and smug overconfident loudmouths who masquerade as intellectuals.

I am about to do with you something I have never, ever done with ANYone here: I am going to put you on Ignore. I cannot abide the moronic bile you spew across this board one more day. I rue the day I ever engaged you in discourse. I have no idea what I was thinking. Ever hear that expression "blame the beer?"

Well baby, I blame the f***ing beer.

Posting as Skylarker again so you don't have to blow Mozambiguous? Ignore means Aaron ignores Jehne no matter what name he is posting under. That did not last long at all.

- - - Updated - - -

0bda26e6a56f8cc770ce61b1829ab532a8d9ba232f2b1eae03ab737d5b647c72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ok, so I'm still drunk, but

Ahem vvv...

Posting as Skylarker again so you don't have to blow Mozambiguous? Ignore means Aaron ignores Jehne no matter what name he is posting under. That did not last long at all.

- - - Updated - - -

0bda26e6a56f8cc770ce61b1829ab532a8d9ba232f2b1eae03ab737d5b647c72.jpg

tg;dr

Re: stalking is creepy unless i'm doing it.

On an unrelated note, the scene where Casey Jones gives her a shoulder rub while the guys are practicing outside was an induction into puberty for me.

For that matter, so was the scene you posted...

Hahahahahaha.

Tatsu taught me how to make love to a woman and how to scold a child. Tatsu!
85100-19052.jpg

I was so pissed when they replaced the actress in the sequel.

You lost her but gained David Warner and Vanilla Ice...sounds like a trade-up to me. :p

Re: A really good yes-man says yes before he's even heard the question.

Please explain how Jehne's post is evidence of her being a sycophant.
Why don't you register so we know who bestowing their wisdom upon us?

There is a whole thread explaining this. It's called "I fought anonymous and anonymous won."

Thank you for prompting another rerun of Brummie's "cult leader" rhetoric. Those who've not visited the site in recent months may have only read it a few hundred times before.

And as I never tire of pointing out: being a "sycophant" (to misuse the word as you always do) for a major artist is a hell of a lot less embarrassing than being a sycophant (correct usage, as sycophancy requires interaction with the object of admiration) for some dipshits who post on an internet forum.

Sorry to deflate your balloon, but i've no idea who you are, and care less, so you will continue to tire yourself out posting as 'anonymous' without me knowing or caring that you're on auto-repeat about sychophants and dipshits.

Sorry to deflate your balloon, but i've no idea who you are, and care less, so you will continue to tire yourself out posting as 'anonymous' without me knowing or caring that you're on auto-repeat about sychophants and dipshits.

Tell us about Leonard Cohen again. j/k

Tell us about Leonard Cohen again. j/k

Sorry to deflate your balloon, but i've no idea who you are, and care less, so you will continue to tire yourself out posting as 'anonymous' without me knowing or caring that you're on auto-repeat about sychophants and dipshits. And Leonard Cohen.

I appreciate the comments point out Morrissey's hypocrisy. He refuses to perform in Canadian cities but does so in Spain and Mexic0 - places where many people pay money to cheer as they watch bulls get tormented and slaughtered to death. Despite his many slanderous remarks against Canadians, people in Canada don't pay to watch any animal get slaughtered this way and cheer it on as they do in countries Morrissey seems to support.

His rants and hypocrisies are another example of a spoiled-brat one-percenter claiming moral superiority while showing little or no substance. One might wonder whether he wrote this nonsense before of after his daily pedicure.

I appreciate the comments point out Morrissey's hypocrisy. He refuses to perform in Canadian cities but does so in Spain and Mexic0 - places where many people pay money to cheer as they watch bulls get tormented and slaughtered to death. Despite his many slanderous remarks against Canadians, people in Canada don't pay to watch any animal get slaughtered this way and cheer it on as they do in countries Morrissey seems to support.

His rants and hypocrisies are another example of a spoiled-brat one-percenter claiming moral superiority while showing little or no substance. One might wonder whether he wrote this nonsense before of after his daily pedicure.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haze/Sullen is one of the most intelligent and educated persons I have met in the last ten years. Dumbass? Hardly. Can you construct a retort without resorting to using a lazy ad hominem? Serious question.

RE: "Oh f*** you dumbass"... Morrissey got headlines a few years ago "when the seal hunt started" *that year*, just as an album of his was being released. He's been rather quiet about the entire ordeal in public since then. Interesting to note that now, and after years have passed, and just before ANOTHER album release and tour dates, he decides to voice his opinion again(?), and you can't see this as a P.R stunt??? You're beyond reason, and not worth debating with. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom