this movie looks f***ed up

I can still recall in the 70's there being uproar in the uk because the censors had cut scenes or completely band movies from general release. People realed at censorship but it seems to have gone in he opposite direction, i'm no shrinking violet i enjoy a horror movie like the next chap, but there are films made these days that are just wrong.this seems top of the pile. What justifacation could anyone give.

I can still recall in the 70's there being uproar in the uk because the censors had cut scenes or completely band movies from general release. People realed at censorship but it seems to have gone in he opposite direction, i'm no shrinking violet i enjoy a horror movie like the next chap, but there are films made these days that are just wrong.this seems top of the pile. What justifacation could anyone give.

It's not exactly justifiable, it's just a pointless gore movie. If you don't want to watch it, then you shouldn't. But it's not encouraging people to stitch people's mouths to other people's arses or anything.

"Mmmmwpmmphmmmph!"

"What?"

"Mmmmwpmmphmmmph!"

"I can't understand you".

"Mmmmph. Mmmph. Mmmm. Hrmmg. Mnng-nnnng-gn".

"Don't eat...?"

"Mmm-hmmm!"

"Don't eat the bean burrito...?"

"MMM-HMMMM!"

"Ow! Don't nod your head like that, it chafes".

:rofl::barf:

I was reading more about this. Someone pointed out that that obviously the 2nd person would eat the waste of the first person....there'd be little nutritional value being passed to them....the 3rd person in line would have ZERO nutrition being passed their way. They'd both die a pretty quick death....the "centipede" wouldn't live long.

cenepede070609.jpg

Would be alright if you were lucky enough to be the 'head' of the centipede.

Back
Top Bottom