This is why I buy foods with ingredients I can pronounce!

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
Microwave Popcorn to Omit a Risky Chemical

You never know what those chemicals can do to you. I admit I am not perfect in my quest to eat natural food- i use splenda like its goin out of style- but damn am I glad my ingredients for my snacks usually include these words: sugar. water. milk. soy. grapes! words I know and understand!

That is crazy! And honestly doesn't suprise me in the least. Plus it's amazing how badly your body can react to eating garbage food all the time. I wish I still worked at Whole Foods and got the 20% discount. Those were the days.

even at 20% disc that place is too rich for my blood!! thank god for Trader Joes!

I read the story. I'm not sure if I'm more surprised that this seems to be something they knew for a while, or that they are going to make the change "over the next year"!

Shouldn't they have to shut down production and stop using the chemical now? They have to use it all up first and then find something else that isn't on the hazardous list yet.

Oh well. i read this whilest stuffing myself with exactly the kind of e number filled sweets I would freak out about any kids in my class being given. Everything's dangerous these days!

Back
Top Bottom