This is the official Troll thread

Re: Now THIS is the official Troll thread.

Howdy doody!

I'm drinking Svedka and Izze - Sparkling Mandarin

How about you?

I am fine - you may have a drinking problem though. Not so cute.
Trolls are cute - They look like Olsen Twins.

See?

mary_kate_olsen_plastic_surgery.jpg

Last edited:

I am fine - you may have a drinking problem though. Not so cute.

You have a being-a-fan-of-billy-joel problem (see your sig banner).

Not to mention you're a Yankee fan. *puke*

I'm pretty sure that guy in your sig banner - third from the left - is a retarded person to like, as well. But I'm not entirely sure who he is (because I'm too cool to know). I'm just sure he's lame, and that's further evidence that you're gay.

Last edited:

You have a being-a-fan-of-billy-joel problem (see your sig banner).

Not to mention you're a Yankee fan. *puke*

Theo you are basically an ass munch. You crave attention with your outrageous ridiculous posts. I really do not care what you do but you are becoming annoying.

Blah blah you dislike the yankees blah blah billy joel. You appear to the be the pathetic little whiner who gets off mouthing your nonsense that few would listen to in the real world. You hide behind a computer screen. I can guarantee you that you are not the type of guy that even knows how to step up.

Saw that sign in Union Square recently and found it very disturbing. It basically promotes electing Obama because of the color of his skin.

Theo you are basically an ass munch. You crave attention with your outrageous ridiculous posts. I really do not care what you do but you are becoming annoying.

Blah blah you dislike the yankees blah blah billy joel. You appear to the be the pathetic little whiner who gets off mouthing your nonsense that few would listen to in the real world. You hide behind a computer screen. I can guarantee you that you are not the type of guy that even knows how to step up.

Aren't you the dude who claims to be some sort of school teacher? Am I the only one frightened by this thought?

Everyone should put their hatred of Theo aside for a moment: Do you want your kid taught in school by Buzzetta???

Be honest.

I've finally found a reason to vote for Obama: To cancel out Buzzetta's vote out of spite.

Aren't you the dude who claims to be some sort of school teacher? Am I the only one frightened by this thought?

Everyone should put their hatred of Theo aside for a moment: Do you want your kid taught in school by Buzzetta???

Be honest.

uh huh - Theo please - try harder. Say what you want, try and say what you will. I take great solace in knowing that given the opportunity that you would never say anything of that nature to my face in real life. The way you snivel and whine when you perceive things are not going your way on an internet forum... well that simply demonstrates how spineless you actually are.

how do you come to that conclusion?

Guy that was selling it was also dealing in traditional african art prints and was talking about how good it would be for a black man in the white house.

uh huh - Theo please - try harder. Say what you want, try and say what you will. I take great solace in knowing that given the opportunity that you would never say anything of that nature to my face in real life. The way you snivel and whine when you perceive things are not going your way on an internet forum... well that simply demonstrates how spineless you actually are.

First, let me post a formal apology to Nugz. I thought she was the one trolling me via the tag feature, but I see now that it is Buzzetta.

Secondly, does anyone feel comfortable with the idea of Buzzetta teaching school children??

Last edited:

Guy that was selling it was also dealing in traditional african art prints and was talking about how good it would be for a black man in the white house.

Why don't you just admit you're a racist?

Why don't you just admit you're a racist?

uh huh - again, try harder. Eventually you may get what you are looking for.

thats silly.

I've seen that poster alot of places. just b/c the guy selling it was African doesn't mean thats what the poster is saying. don't read so much into it. says "vote for progress." progress does not imply african american, its just another word for change or moving forward.

and it would be good for a black man to be in the White House. but as Chris Rock says...its not like its Flavor Flav. He's black but also capable (to me and many others, I know you see it differently.) I think there's only a very small minority who are voting for him SOLELY because he is black. and seriously, so what? I feel like there's lots more people who are not voting for him SOLELY because he is black.

Tags
ignoreland try harder zzzzzzzzzzz
Back
Top Bottom