This is Morrissey

From the left

Hi

I am searching for cd This is Morrissey usa edition ,since 13 july but never found.
But there are two catalogue numbers for this cd 0190295626136 for europe edition and 9397604000415 ,i guess for usa edition.I saw two sellers on ebay australia selling under this number,

Do you know something about that?

Usa edition will be release on 31 August with catalogue number 190295626129 and 10 songs

This is really starting to get confusing.

Taken from Piccadilly Records webpage:

“Housed in a standard single CD jewel case, with a four page booklet and brand new liner notes by author Fiona Dodwell, there will be two versions of the CD product, a twelve track version for the world outside of North America and a ten track version for North America, final detail of which will be confirmed on a separate note at a later point. The digital version worldwide will reflect the twelve track CD release.

There is also a thirteen track vinyl edition, with the additional track ‘Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together’, complete with identical liner notes only this time written in French, another of Morrissey’s little curio’s.”

So far, no sign of the reported 10 track US edition cd. Amazon.com only sells the UK version, nothing on Discogs and the two couples for sale on Ebay are from the same seller and they are using a stock photo of the 12 track UK/European version so I’m not convinced they actually have a US edition copy.

To add to the confusion, both Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk are using a 10 track Sire label front cover for their picture of the 13 track (as stated in the description) vinyl.

Oh, and there appears also to be a 12 track cd produced in Brazil.

‘From the left’, can I ask where are you getting your information from and do you mean a 10 track US cd or vinyl will be released on 31st August?

Surely in the age of the internet this shouldn’t be this complicated!

This is really starting to get confusing.

Taken from Piccadilly Records webpage:

“Housed in a standard single CD jewel case, with a four page booklet and brand new liner notes by author Fiona Dodwell, there will be two versions of the CD product, a twelve track version for the world outside of North America and a ten track version for North America, final detail of which will be confirmed on a separate note at a later point. The digital version worldwide will reflect the twelve track CD release.

There is also a thirteen track vinyl edition, with the additional track ‘Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together’, complete with identical liner notes only this time written in French, another of Morrissey’s little curio’s.”

So far, no sign of the reported 10 track US edition cd. Amazon.com only sells the UK version, nothing on Discogs and the two couples for sale on Ebay are from the same seller and they are using a stock photo of the 12 track UK/European version so I’m not convinced they actually have a US edition copy.

To add to the confusion, both Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk are using a 10 track Sire label front cover for their picture of the 13 track (as stated in the description) vinyl.

Oh, and there appears also to be a 12 track cd produced in Brazil.

‘From the left’, can I ask where are you getting your information from and do you mean a 10 track US cd or vinyl will be released on 31st August?

Surely in the age of the internet this shouldn’t be this complicated!

Hi

From these site and others

https://www.importcds.com/this-is-morrissey/190295626129

https://www.recordstoreday.com/UPC/190295626129/Morrissey_This-Is-Morrissey

In Amazon there is no mention to this until now.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom