"This Is Morrissey" vinyl released today (Aug. 31, 2018); also: US CD, streaming services

Advert with Russian text:
20180831_142124.jpg
20180831_142505.jpg

The promotional advert (clue in the name) is still available on FB official page, but some marketing genius has limited the audience.
https://lnk.to/ThisIsMorrissey2018FP
(Link resolves to a digital portal for Apple Music, Deezer & Google Play).

Not so much a 'release' in the US, but Amazon and indie stockists are supplying the vinyl as an import:

Kaos:
20180831_140252.jpg

Amazon:
20180831_141537.jpg

Amazon, despite still using the Sire cover have added a picture of the back of the record which is the Parlaphone version - the picture isn't brilliant, but the French liner notes can be made out:
51bTOkDtKTL._SL1500_.jpg

(They also have the CD now tagged as 'UK edition').

So, it looks like all vinyl buyers gets the 13 track version.
To help collectors, does anyone have a different version?
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited:
Yes, I thought that. I wondered if what he was swigging wasn't actually water but vodka :squiffy:
I was at an Eminem concert in new orleans during his early days, he had this bottle of Bacardi he kept taking swigs from, but it was summer, real hot, real humid, but it wasn’t water as I hoped, so sure enough, bout half hour through the show he just dropped, the other guys covered for him, but like a trooper, he was back out there 15 minutes later :rolleyes:

...the track that is not on CD.. which is it?
UK version of the CD:
12 trks - missing Angel...
US version of the CD:
10 trks - missing Speedway, Angel..., Lucky Lisp.
Regards,
FWD.

And yes, Sire were used for the US CD (it has taken ages to get a pic of the US version in the wild):
20180903_031726.jpg

Odd to make tbe US CD a 10 track.... reminds me of the 90s CD heydays... US.. then UK with nicer disc inking and naybe extra tracks... then JPN with yet more extra tracks....

UK version of the CD:
12 trks - missing Angel...
US version of the CD:
10 trks - missing Speedway, Angel..., Lucky Lisp.
Regards,
FWD.

And yes, Sire were used for the US CD (it has taken ages to get a pic of the US version in the wild):
View attachment 45670

Tags
this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom