43300_this_is_morrissey_bundle.jpg

20180619_122724.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/this-is-morrissey-cd-lp-t-shirt-pre-order

20180619_122700.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/this-is-morrissey-cd-and-t-shirt-pre-order

20180619_122640.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/this-is-morrissey-lp-pre-order

https://uk.mporium.org

Separate thread again so the t-shirt collectors can see it in amongst the cd & vinyl posts (although it isn't available for individual purchase).

Not on the US Mporium yet as it's not the Sire version of the shirt :)

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another compilation that is utterly pointless. Seriously, fans contemplating buying this, what are you doing? There are better ways to spend your money. Donate to FreeTommy, for example.

I jest. I still don't see why anyone would buy this.

If purely for ideological reasons, some people will buy it. Means they're a "real" fan. The sort of people who, if Morrissey punched a sleeping baby panda who had its paws tied behind its back, would justify it. I don't know if enough such people exist to ensure it goes top ten though.

Answering your own post at 2:26am to slag off somebody isn't a sign of a healthy life. "ALL YOU NEED IS ME"
...and what is your ignorance of the existence of differing global time-zones a sign of?

After receiving the worst printed T shirt I've ever seen with my WPINOYB bundle I'll be steering clear of any shirts that come with Morrissey Bundles until I see and actual shirt. I do like the sleeve though.

After receiving the worst printed T shirt I've ever seen with my WPINOYB bundle I'll be steering clear of any shirts that come with Morrissey Bundles until I see and actual shirt. I do like the sleeve though.

Yeah - the WPINOYB bundle shirt is terrible. The shirt itself has held up quite well (I mainly wear it to mow the lawn and exercise in) but the print job is beyond bad.

The empirically validated point of my post is clear to anyone with even a moderate grasp on basic fact. The personal part is personal because people who spit the nonsense you’re proliferating are a blight on humanity.

Grow the f*** up and get a clue, kiddo. You don’t read books or travel. You troll the internet and merge with like-minded twits. Not a single shred of truth in what you believe. Doesn’t stop you typing out your ignorant wee arse - from mom’s basement - without a shred of a clue though, does it?

Carry on, son. Please just do us a favour and heed the advice that your mommy ignored. Don’t procreate. There are plenty of assholes in the world without an ignorant twat like you adding to the mix.

Cheers!
Oh no, I'm fairly certain this entity does plenty of traveling, yet learns nothing from it.

Wasn't it tho, the worse shirt ever!? I moved recently and came across the shirt in a box, it's so awful, smudged and the album cover was not all that great to begin with.

Whaaaat !
Our Steve guilty of ripping his loyal fanbase off with cheap tacky merch bundles ! :eek:
I'm surprised at marred having the check to piss and moan about the price and quality of his Masters merch as well :brows:

CDs and crap shirts, pop up shop bundles !
Oh ! You know I shouldn't laugh :laughing:
Someone please take me home.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Wasn't it tho, the worse shirt ever!? I moved recently and came across the shirt in a box, it's so awful, smudged and the album cover was not all that great to begin with.
It can't possibly be worse quality than the shirts from his 2002 tour. They were an entirely new level of cheap.
MORRISSEY_WORLD+TOUR+2002+-+YUMMY-328418.jpg

Yeah when I opened the box it looked like they'd delivered a shirt covered in scrambled eggs.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom