43300_this_is_morrissey_bundle.jpg

20180619_122724.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/this-is-morrissey-cd-lp-t-shirt-pre-order

20180619_122700.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/this-is-morrissey-cd-and-t-shirt-pre-order

20180619_122640.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/products/this-is-morrissey-lp-pre-order

https://uk.mporium.org

Separate thread again so the t-shirt collectors can see it in amongst the cd & vinyl posts (although it isn't available for individual purchase).

Not on the US Mporium yet as it's not the Sire version of the shirt :)

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible t-shirt and cover but the records are great so who cares! :)

Most Morrissey t-shirts are awful. No thanks! And personally... Not sure I want to spend money in ANOTHER compilation when I already have all those songs and after the very awful things he has been saying.

Most Morrissey t-shirts are awful. No thanks! And personally... Not sure I want to spend money in ANOTHER compilation when I already have all those songs and after the very awful things he has been saying.

Then don’t buy it. Simple.

Yes, as said below..... if you dont like it then dont buy it and go and listen to Ed Sheeran instead. He's a nice boy who doesnt say anything controversial.

Utterly indefensible in it's awfulness, worthless, a badly designed piss take that turns valuable songs into clumps of belly button lint!

I wonder if in the process of "curating" this turkey Morrissey has even listened to all the tracks in succession to see whether they flow. Of all the pointless compilations he has released, this might be the most bizarre, since he genuinely seems to push this as a proper release. Something like this should be discreetly slipped into shops, the bastard offspring of a delusional artist.

I reckon no one in the USA or even Moz Angeles would buy this. This is why the focus is now on the uk and those weird Nazi countries since Uncle Steve's dream of the Vegas residency obviously is never going to happen even with all the strings Aunt Nancy pulled. He shits all over the uk and the old lady president of brittin and you people still buy his stuff and tickets m8 inn nn n n it. You don't see Steve talkin' all that shit about his President Trump. I reckon you don't bite the hand that feeds you m8.

I said other day that I was angrier about this cheap throw away compilation than his current political affiliations. I was joking. I am no longer joking. What a pile of crap!

you can tell a lot about the 'care' by the quality of the packaging - wondering if this CD will come in a recycled toilet roll sleeve or not

That photo of Morrissey is wonderful, so it's good material for a t-shirt.

Angel is a wonderful song, a great advice too.

Yes, as said below..... if you dont like it then dont buy it and go and listen to Ed Sheeran instead. He's a nice boy who doesnt say anything controversial.
You might like Es Sheeran if you mention him. I didn't know of his existence until now. I have better ways to find music I like than listening to the f***ing radio formula. And luckily, to meet the artists I like. I give my opinion as you give yours. And as I said music comes first!

Saying Awful things is within the law, as far as I know? Doing Awful things is not within the law, or is it? Seems to depend on who you are

I'd buy this excellent package of Morrissey stuff regardless, but it makes me all the happier to support an artist who stands up for Freedom of Speech while it's under assault.
Yes, Morrissey, it's a disgrace what they did to Tommy Robinson. A government that aids and abets rape gangs preying on thousands of girls but slams down a swift hammer of injustice on a man who simply speaks his mind about it (as is his God-given right) is a government that needs to go. #FreeTommy!!!
The UK injustice system is apparently trying to murder Tommy.
They're also trying to murder Julian Assange, whose health is failing while he's stuck in the embassy. I've not heard what Morrissey thinks of that, but I already know he finds that a disgrace as well because Morrissey is a good and principled person. Julian Assange has been silenced and is suffering, and the bad actors in the corrupt governments he was exposing want people to either forget about him or despise him while he's unable to respond to their lies. They won't smile till his truth-telling mouth is shut good and proper, forever!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom