"This Is Morrissey" Excluded from Charts - Morrissey Central

Of course, that must be the reason. Otherwise it'd be kicking all others out of the way on the way to the top of the charts. Not that it didn't sell enough. No sir. Definitely not that.

Oh, and I don't believe the discussion on the 'budgetness' or otherwise has been discussed anywhere but here, so I wonder where he and Sam got the idea?

You know, the whole chart thing , Morrissey has seemed bothered by chart positions, he mentions it quite a bit. Obviously I'm not really talking about This Is Morrissey (if that's excluded) but in general. And all I want to say about the charts and Morrissey is this: who cares about the charts?? He's f***ING MORRISSEY, a complete legend. Has he seen the utter crap that actually fills the charts??? Charts don't matter to anyone with good taste! Morrissey 's place in music is secure and he doesn't need a top ten to prove how good his music is. I mean, we live in a world that gives awards to Robbie Williams and Ed Sheeran sells millions. That crap doesn't matter....charts are all about bored teenagers on iTunes and publicity drives by record companies.

But when it comes to music, longevity, art, Mozza has nailed it. No matter what does or doesn't happen with his own chart positions.

Sorry but I can't see Morrissey agreeing to something he has been involved in released as a budget album. Yet more bullshit to add to the list over the last few years.

Oh, and I don't believe the discussion on the 'budgetness' or otherwise has been discussed anywhere but here, so I wonder where he and Sam got the idea?
Yes,Morrissey Solo is SO important.

Because a subject that hasn't been discussed on a fans' forum,can't possibly exist,can it?

Of course, that must be the reason. Otherwise it'd be kicking all others out of the way on the way to the top of the charts. Not that it didn't sell enough. No sir. Definitely not that.

Always first to respond and you cannot have much of a life at all but tell me are you enjoying your white flight move away from the consequences of your voting?
There is no way you are no longer a mod.

of course its a budget album,£3.99 is hardly the price of a normal album.it just shows no matter what he says the above posters will never believe a word of it.skinny sitting at his computer all day waiting to pounce.

Sorry but I can't see Morrissey agreeing to something he has been involved in released as a budget album. Yet more bullshit to add to the list over the last few years.
The jews own the record companies and have all decided to boycott him. Sometimes I wonder why people such as yourself manage to be completely blind to the fact we now live in very political times.
Those in power will use their power cause they know people like you will believe in them and no one else. They used to brainwash people but it's not needed in a world full of soyboys and iphones and hipsters studying hard to become nothing.
I wonder what it will look like when you people face it head on and turn the tv on one day and there is a full scale war. I bet you will blame it on someone else like you have blamed your completely failure of a life on others.

skinny the Shakespeare of his day,making up words as he goes,budgetness is not in the dictionary.

of course its a budget album,£3.99 is hardly the price of a normal album.it just shows no matter what he says the above posters will never believe a word of it.skinny sitting at his computer all day waiting to pounce.
Yeah, no way is he working with what he claims to be working with and I still wanna see him produce any evidence of it. I even suspect his daughter never graduated unless the ceremony was at some brothel where she became the new town bike.
Lies and lies from skinny has been the norm on here since the day he joined. A job at a soap and detergent factory is not being a scientist skinny!

Quite logical and no, it’s not chart eligible and even if it was it wasn’t going to chart high.
The Very Best of Morrissey in 2011 charted at 85.

Oh come on Mark :rofl:

Morrissey in 2009 on TTY:

"I am sorry that "Swords" was such a meek disaster. It was proposed and accepted as a budget-priced CD, yet emerged everywhere as the most expensive CD in the racks."

skinny the Shakespeare of his day,making up words as he goes,budgetness is not in the dictionary.
But still claims to be a scientist of soap!

The man that tried to make the world use pyramide teabags but failed. We should all call him that
TEABAG

Quite logical and no, it’s not chart eligible and even if it was it wasn’t going to chart high.
The Very Best of Morrissey in 2011 charted at 85.
Again he knows something we don't but sure will tell us in near future. He has backed Israel with all the lefties in various positions hating him for it and now maybe the jews themselves have had enough as well so that is the end.

Something tells me he always planned for this and always as we know saw himself as an outcast and reject. He loves to be hated and any kind of love just makes him confused.

The energy you get from hate is nowhere near the energy from love cause love makes us lazy and stupid.

"Facking hell Sam, what are we going to tell BMG?"
"I've got nothing Unc, nothing"
"What are they saying on Solo?"
"Awwwwww, do we have to?"
"Yes, it's all we have"
"OK I will....waaait a minute, look what they're saying here..."
"YES! *punches air* THAT'S the alibi - make it so, Sam"

Tags
this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom