"This Is Morrissey" compilation released (UK - July 6, 2018, US - July 13)

The new compilation is available from today on CD in the UK (Vinyl - Aug. 31), and I can see it’s already on Spotify too.

Posted by an anonymous person:

US version will be release on 13 july.

Link to Amazon.com release.

43206-8faf73716b9e1d9db71f4c9cc70ccc02.jpg

Buy on Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to wait for the vinyl to drop in August rather than a CD, though i have streamed it this morning.
Having a hard time listening to it today though, what with the ‘ATYPMFIL’ single and the fact that every time i hear his voice i am reminded that im not seeing him tommorow :(

Interesting:

upload_2018-7-6_13-18-17.png

Lots of negative feedback on his official Facebook page

who cares,everybody on here could have told you this last week.

The only reason for me to buy it, it is simply to ad it to my Morrissey records collection. I like the retro design of it. It reminds me to those nice 70s compilations you can still find in some charity shops. However, musically speaking, it doesn't bring anything new as I've got all the tracks already. Just one more Morrissey compilation, nothing else.
I wonder why the vinyl format is coming out so much later. What a palava!!

43206-8faf73716b9e1d9db71f4c9cc70ccc02.jpg
your right gejo,the numbers for this would have been a bit better if the vinyl came out today as well.we will never be privy to how these things work,could be a record industry thing.was there not something about the pressing plants being really busy,or did I dream that.

Fiona Dodwell's liner notes:

20180706_132449-min.jpg
20180706_132434-min.jpg

Not the best pics in the world, but CBA - tired & bed time!
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Beautifully written, and so true!

Absolutely! And to all the haters: go and leave this site! We don‘t need you here. There are so many other singers around. Go to them and their fansites. Morrissey is just a bad and evil person now and in the furure even more so: GO AWAY!

Absolutely! And to all the haters: go and leave this site! We don‘t need you here. There are so many other singers around. Go to them and their fansites. Morrissey is just a bad and evil person now and in the furure even more so: GO AWAY!

No.

Neither this or the single are popping up on US Spotify. Will check my local stores this weekend to see if they've stocked either, or if the US will have to wait a few weeks.

What a load of horseshit encomium. He would have been braver getting a detractor to write the notes rather than a hired-hand from a right-wing website who he has wheeled out previously to take the flak.

Have you gone mad?
Which artist has ever had a "detractor" write notes?
Also,tremr is not a right wing site,appears pretty libertarian to me.
And,if it was "right wing",what would be the problem?

Tags
this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom