This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr
June 5, 2018

Excerpt:

When I penned my recent piece, 'Morrissey: The Great Unfiltered Artist' it was my aim to shine a light on somebody who I felt was at times misunderstood, and to attempt to question what we were 'sold to believe' (as I feel we always must when faced with a heavily biased media). Morrissey very kindly agreed to an interview with me. I came away from his responses having a greater sense of the man himself, and of where he was coming from - his words often insightful, at times humorous but always honest. For that, I thank him.

Here is the interview in full.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're Tanzanian then?
Why don't you f*** off back to where you come from?
Oh, I thought all colours and denominations were to be welcomed with arms outstretched in the diversity utopia?

And actually I said Zambian.

Last edited:
We are reduced to this. This is a topic now for Morrissey fans is it? So pleased that I’m moving on now. I remember when being a Morrissey fan was like holding fresh flowers to ones face. Now, it’s more like dipping your head in a bowl of shit.

Stop and think. Why?
Even when Moz was waving daffodils he was still socially aware. Remember what he said about the Brighton bombing, how the only tragedy was that the IRA missed their prime target? (Several Tories died, more were maimed). Remember how he slagged off Live Aid - at a time when the money-making Geldof was practically Jesus Christ Incarnate?

Moz has an introspective heartfelt poetic side - but he's also working class, so he has a sharp intuitive no-bullshit understanding of how the world really works.

People are complex, they're not one-dimensional cartoon characters.

Get real!

Last edited:
We are reduced to this. This is a topic now for Morrissey fans is it? So pleased that I’m moving on now. I remember when being a Morrissey fan was like holding fresh flowers to ones face. Now, it’s more like dipping your head in a bowl of shit.

Stop and think. Why?
Because Morrissey has been remembering the fertilizer but neglecting to plant any flowers for well over a decade.

Like a 'snacky-poo'?doh:doh:
Are you finished pontificating at rifke about how her little bear is a puppy kickerdoh:over at the frowning
thread? Its like the National but for the eyes instead of ears.

"vegan.cro spirit #857 replied to the thread This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr. There may be more posts after this."

That "There may be more posts after this might" be the most depressingly ominous sentence ever.

The Village Idiot Vegan Cro is now copying existing registered members (mine) names to try and get the attention he craves and then responding to his own posts under that name. Jesus, is there nothing this moron won’t do to in his desperation to get some attention, shame that once again, no one has responded to any of his posts.

Looks like my calling him out as a troll has really irritated him :lbf:

Last edited:
The Village Idiot Vegan Cro is now copying existing registered members (mine) names to try and get the attention he craves and then responding to his own posts under that name. Jesus, is there nothing this moron won’t do to in his desperation to get some attention, shame that once again, no one has responded to any of his posts.

Looks like my calling him out as a troll has really irritated him :lbf:
Is that okay? Can he do that and get away with it?

Is that okay? Can he do that and get away with it?

He has added an # to the end to make it slightly different. He has a track record of stuff like this. When he trolled as Biebs, he used to dislike everyone’s posts and like his own.

He was registered then and was eventually banned, that’s why he always posts as an anon nowadays. It’s rather sad that someone has such low self esteem that they have to troll an Internet forum to make them feel good about themselves.

Last edited:
Even when Moz was waving daffodils he was still socially aware. Remember what he said about the Brighton bombing, how the only tragedy was that the IRA missed their prime target? (Several Tories died, more were maimed). Remember how he slagged off Live Aid - at a time when the money-making Geldof was practically Jesus Christ Incarnate?

Moz has an introspective heartfelt poetic side - but he's also working class, so he has a sharp intuitive no-bullshit understanding of how the world really works.

People are complex, they're not one-dimensional cartoon characters.

Get real!

I was referring to the “debate”on here. I’m well aware of how outspoken Morrissey has been over the decades, thank you. I’m also long enough in the tooth to have formed an opinion on humanity already.

You’ve sort of proved my point.

Stick to the point.

How can registered names be copied?:straightface:
It takes a weak mind to put that particular 2 plus 2 equal 5 notion together.
He probably crows the villagers awake in the morning.:lbf:

He has added an # to the end to make it slightly different. He has a track record of stuff like this. When he trolled as Biebs, he used to dislike everyone’s posts and like his own.

He was registered then and was eventually banned, that’s why he always posts as an anon nowadays. It’s rather sad that someone has such low self esteem that they have to troll an Internet forum to make them feel good about themselves.

:rolleyes:
images

Oh, okay. What a f***ing knob. Waste of one’s life, I think.

He has also trolled under this name - Insp Jacques Clouseau. The majority of people on the site know this and thats why no one responds but hey, its his life to waste.

Heres one of his posts from back then, notice the similarity, however in this guise he was anti Morrissey. The guy has got real issues.

ah, another aristocrat!! a royal in waiting. 'fabulous':flowers:
will assemble data package and forward to forum authorities to make sure you are notified via pm before any of your posts are rated, with an option to block such vulgar attempts at downgrading your posts.:crazy:

we must not be satisfied with human nature but try to improve upon it.:guitar:

You do know you are playing with the devil :japanesegoblin:himself:turban:, "Surface" is Skinny. When Skinny was in favor of Moz
"Surface" trolled those against Moz, as soon as Skinny went against Moz, "Surface" :turban:then immediately switched over and now trolls AGAINST Moz, he is a Skinny sock puppet. Masterfully put together, but Skinny nonetheless.

For what for a man to gain the whole world only to lose his soul to Skinny. :japanesegoblin:

Tags
fiona dodwell this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom