This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr
June 5, 2018

Excerpt:

When I penned my recent piece, 'Morrissey: The Great Unfiltered Artist' it was my aim to shine a light on somebody who I felt was at times misunderstood, and to attempt to question what we were 'sold to believe' (as I feel we always must when faced with a heavily biased media). Morrissey very kindly agreed to an interview with me. I came away from his responses having a greater sense of the man himself, and of where he was coming from - his words often insightful, at times humorous but always honest. For that, I thank him.

Here is the interview in full.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I come like a snake in the night

While you dream of virgins and nectar

In your lustful world of Western sin

I come with surprise like a vengeful serpent of Allah!

There you go again same shit different sentences - bore off, no ones interested. What time are you coming to shoot me as I need a slice of toast and a cup of tea as my last meal.
You may as well eat something better than toast. It's your last meal after all.

\\
r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
Hmmm....
When you photoshop a photo to alter the message on a sandwich board in order to complain about fake news.

Funny how Urbanus was the first and only one on this forum and in the old chatroom to go on and on about Tommy Robinson. His views on a number of things seem to have come true. Great Britain is gone and no one will miss it.

I said I lived in London but who said I was English?
Actually I'm Zambian.

So you're Tanzanian then?
Why don't you f*** off back to where you come from?

We are reduced to this. This is a topic now for Morrissey fans is it? So pleased that I’m moving on now. I remember when being a Morrissey fan was like holding fresh flowers to ones face. Now, it’s more like dipping your head in a bowl of shit.

Stop and think. Why?

Hey racist fanboys of Morrissey's new friends - here's another of them...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/race-hate-thug-who-chanted-7916756

What's that you say? You can't say they're all like that just because this one is?

Do you see how this works yet?

And yet gain you miss the point by a country mile.

No one on here has said all Muslim men are paedophiles, but there is something in the culture which has lead to large groups of them behaving that way in Rotherham, Telford and Rochdale.

Was this paedo in the report part of a Christian grooming gang?

Last edited:
Hmmm....
When you photoshop a photo to alter the message on a sandwich board in order to complain about fake news.

The village idiot Vegan Cro will be happy he received one response to my assumption that he probably posted another 20 pieces of random shit yesterday.

Last edited:
Skinny has outdone himself, in the creation of the troll known as "Surface", the perfect blend of troll and
Village Idiot.
(I figured to call him a Village Idiot, now hes calling me a village idiot. I mean WTF? He hates me but adopts my stuff even in his sig and avatar. Only a mastermind like Skinny could have created such a cuck):straightface:
I think Skinny must have used an Encyclopedia in creating this entity. Now hes keeping track not only of my posts but responses to my posts:crazy:. I guess Skinny when putting it together infused it with mod inclinations.:lbf:

Here is another so called 'photo-shop' for 'snowflake', who is a bit dim:
4D11333000000578-5824091-image-a-15_1528536390750.jpg

I take it you couldn’t get a flight over seeing as I’m sat here with my morning coffee.
I've been detained for trying to bring my AK through customs

but as I told you last night

I will come O my brother

when you least expect it

like a serpent of Allah!

Last edited:
Tags
fiona dodwell this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom