This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr

This is Morrissey: An Interview by Fiona Dodwell - Tremr
June 5, 2018

Excerpt:

When I penned my recent piece, 'Morrissey: The Great Unfiltered Artist' it was my aim to shine a light on somebody who I felt was at times misunderstood, and to attempt to question what we were 'sold to believe' (as I feel we always must when faced with a heavily biased media). Morrissey very kindly agreed to an interview with me. I came away from his responses having a greater sense of the man himself, and of where he was coming from - his words often insightful, at times humorous but always honest. For that, I thank him.

Here is the interview in full.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't make this shit up. Tommy Robinson FFS.

He'll never sell out a venue in the UK ever again, his career in this country is over.

I don't know. He seems to be saying his achievements in reaching number one in the vinyl charts are amazing because only serious music fans purchase vinyl. How many copies does his vinyl sell?

The man has turned into a buffoon. It happens to all of us I guess.

Is he registered to vote in the UK then?
He's said before that he can't own a credit card because of lack of an address.
He'll also have HMRC on his back about supposedly unpaid taxes.

What's shaming for some people it's pride for others. People can agree or not with Morrissey ideas, but he shouldn't be insulted or bullied just for expressing them during an interview. If we had to make a hateful statement every time we listen or read someone who thinks differently from us, we should be insulting people 24/7, and that is not healthy. Besides, why do some people show their annoy for what they say it's a huge change in Morrissey's views? First, I'm not so sure he changed at all, maybe a little with respect to some matters. That's how people grow up. Second, do you really think he should ask for your permission if he changes his opinions about different matters? Did you buy his soul and his mind when you bought his albums and his tickets? Of course not. Let the man express himself and be the person he wants to be, not the person you imagine he should be. He doesn't owe you anything.
Nail. On. Head!

Tommy Robinson is basically an anti-paedophile-gang protester who has been locked up by our government for speaking out. So glad Moz has lent him his sympathies.

I see that c*** Thewlis is working overtime marking every anti-moz anti-racist post down tonight. Well f*** you, and enjoy your new racist reality, you scumbag bigot-enabler.

Tommy Robinson is basically an anti-paedophile-gang protester who has been locked up by our government for speaking out. So glad Moz has lent him his sympathies.

He's been locked up for contempt of court , which he actually pleaded guilty to.

Anne Marie Waters is a humane version of Thatcher?

And the Robinson thing? We don't need to go over old ground, but Morrissey is a racist, conspiracist, ignorant twathandle

Jesus f***ing Christ. f*** him. Bigly.
Knowing how pissed off all the whingers and intolerants are right now is bringing me such joy. Viva free speech, thought and opinion.

Like f*** he is. He goes after BROWN people. He was nowhere when this and many others like it happened...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ternet-sex-abusers-world-jailed-78-years.html

He panders to the prejudices of those who have failed in life and want to blame an immigrant. f*** him, f*** Morrissey and f*** racism.

N1EdNgt.jpg

Like f*** he is. He goes after BROWN people. He was nowhere when this and many others like it happened...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ternet-sex-abusers-world-jailed-78-years.html

He panders to the prejudices of those who have failed in life and want to blame an immigrant. f*** him, f*** Morrissey and f*** racism.

N1EdNgt.jpg
You're obsessed with racism. Over-compensating for your real inner racist thoughts perhaps? People like you are the first to cross the road when they see a bunch of 'brown' people approaching them on the street at night. Think about that next time you feel so righteous. A change is happening - I hope you're enjoying it.

He's been locked up for contempt of court , which he actually pleaded guilty to.
You need to actually look at the REAL facts of what happened. He was duped into pleading 'guilty' by the way.

Would really love to see a video of the process of one of Moz's songs being recorded.
Sounds like he sings to a basic track and then they fill music around it.
Johnny just had that video were he said all those extra guitar parts on Smiths records were filled in after Moz would drop a vocal.
I'm tellin' ya, this stuff is a real key to why Moz has a unique style.

He is a hypocrite as when he describes people who disagree with him as hateful - he doesn't analyse what specifically they disagree with...in effect closing down any reflection or debate. Bit like his nonsensical idea that if someone accuses someone of being racist it's because they aren't willing or able to debate.

Would really love to see a video of the process of one of Moz's songs being recorded.
Sounds like he sings to a basic track and then they fill music around it.
Johnny just had that video were he said all those extra guitar parts on Smiths records were filled in after Moz would drop a vocal.
I'm tellin' ya, this stuff is a real key to why Moz has a unique style.

'Give me The Who, 1968'. It's been that way for years and years.

Breach of the peace, contempt of court? Become an irritant to the ruling class and they'll get you for something guaranteed. Plead not guilty and your sentence will be even longer.
Muslim paedophile gangs in England must be honoured and respected at all costs!
No? Then you are a racist and a threat to society and the police will come for you. It's the way it works.

S
I see that c*** Thewlis is working overtime marking every anti-moz anti-racist post down tonight. Well f*** you, and enjoy your new racist reality, you scumbag bigot-enabler.
She'll be fighting for space up Morrissey's rectum alongside his new sicophant Fiona Dodwell.

He seems to be saying his achievements in reaching number one in the vinyl charts are amazing because only serious music fans purchase vinyl.

To be fair, the lyrics to "Spent the Day In Bed" are quite serious.
I mean, you've got to be a real thinker to understand lines like:

I love my bed.

In sheets for which I paid.

Pillows like pillars.

No bus, no boss, no rain, no train.

Skip to 03:00 - Tommy will always defend himself and others. This was in Italy by the way - hence their recent elections.

Tags
fiona dodwell this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom