Morrissey Central "THIS IS ENGLAND, 2021" (June 26, 2021)

This company also has a puppy farm near where I live. East Riding council refused permission for the farm to be set up so the company (then called 'Yorkshire Evergreen') appealed to the government who over-rode the local authority rejection and granted permission for the farm to go ahead. I remember the protests outside the council offices, all to no avail alas.

this type of element gravitate to lower, crime infested areas like yorkshire ,in particular east riding
which has a booming crime rate. 😶
unemployment and vagrancy through the roof:mad:
riding the bus is an automatic pick pocket🧤
maybe you should apply for aid so
you can relocate to the cul de sac, meters from
where the dork hooky lives🤺

Hope you are all vegans? Animal testing is actually the least frivolous type of exploitation as it at least has an anthropocentric utility.

The rest of you are literally demanding that sentient beings face exploitation, suffering and killing in the name of your tastebuds.

Faux horror? What's happening with you? My dogs are my family. They have more feelings than most human beings and I proved it when I had coronavirus, they didn't move from my side.

I hate to be the one to break this to you but they were waiting for you to die so they could eat you.

While I wholeheartedly agreed that using animals for testing cosmetics is wrong,I can understand that advancements in medical can be justified.I realise that some disagree with me but the scientific community would not do this unless it delivered results.

I hate to be the one to break this to you but they were waiting for you to die so they could eat you.
That's a response from an ignorant who doesn't know love.. and very disrespectful and talking about someone with 0 empathy Deplorable!!!!!

Tienen suficiente comida y perdieron peso cuando estuve enferma.
CUENTA ,ME ALEGRO MUCHO QUE ESTES BIEN,Y QUE SIGAS DISFRUTANDO A TUS PERROS Y A MOZ !!!!Y ES CIERTO SIEMPRE TUVE PERROS Y EL AMOR DE ELLOS ES INCONDICIONAL Y SON MUCHO MEJORES Q MUCHAS PERSONAS

I reckon like everyone else in Moz Angeles we grew up learning that California Son is one of the best basketball players to ever come out of Moz Angeles and his high school basketball career at Hollywood High is legendary, he certainly could of played in the NBA, but I reckon his documented hatred of Inglund or Brittin or whatever it is called has taught me so much about what an evil, disgraceful, and sickening place Brittin must be. The 2 1/2 years California Son spent there when he was kidnapped by Steve Street must of been just sheer evil hell everyday fark arse chipper curry he doesn't live in LA Right Said Fred Spinal Tap Big Country inn nnn nn nnnnnn nn it.

On a side note - Alex picks up stories from other sources & doesn't verify them. His only aim is viral content.

Tbf - that's most of the press these days. No budgets.
Are you a fan of Alex Belfield?

On a side note - Alex picks up stories from other sources & doesn't verify them. His only aim is viral content.

Tbf - that's most of the press these days. No budgets.

Two points that speak to so much that is so terribly wrong in today's ultra-Capitalistic, ultra-sensationalist dumbed down world.

If you care to elaborate, Nerak, I would be interested.

Particularly re: point number 2:"most of the press these days. No budgets."

I certainly know what you're getting at, but suspect you know more about point number 2 than I do.

Two points that speak to so much that is so terribly wrong in today's ultra-Capitalistic, ultra-sensationalist dumbed down world.

If you care to elaborate, Nerak, I would be interested.

Particularly re: point number 2:"most of the press these days. No budgets."

I certainly know what you're getting at, but suspect you know more about point number 2 than I do.

I first heard about Alex when he was trying to be an online theatre critic & he fell out with some theatre people & then ended up stalking them or some foolish thing & my friends were arguing with him on Twitter. He then moved on to 'political entertainment'.

Newspaper budgets have been relentlessly slashed as sales/advertising revenues fell & as rolling news/social media started breaking & covering stories in real time, something print can't do.

Even in the 00s journalists still looked for stories in the real world - chatting to sources in pubs, with proper expenses etc etc, but by the 2010s it was increasingly about whipping up some outrage or laughs from Twitter, opinion pieces & stealing other articles by rewriting them, because it's quick & cheap.

I first heard about Alex when he was trying to be an online theatre critic & he fell out with some theatre people & then ended up stalking them or some foolish thing & my friends were arguing with him on Twitter. He then moved on to 'political entertainment'.

Newspaper budgets have been relentlessly slashed as sales/advertising revenues fell & as rolling news/social media started breaking & covering stories in real time, something print can't do.

Even in the 00s journalists still looked for stories in the real world - chatting to sources in pubs, with proper expenses etc etc, but by the 2010s it was increasingly about whipping up some outrage or laughs from Twitter, opinion pieces & stealing other articles by rewriting them, because it's quick & cheap.

This is actually really helpful. Thank you!

It's like I know some or even much of it. And yet you identifying the problem in these few, effective lines is quite a potent stimulus to reflection, understanding what is going on . . . or going wrong.

Tired. Poorly put . . . just thank you.

1982’s “The Plague Dogs” still happening now. Messed up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom