this is amazing

Not particularly...a bunch of fatass old men who are supposed to be professionals on a station that doesn't report actual news laughing at a model who is most likely more beautiful and more successful than they are. :crazy:

[youtube]_0eINGyJHz8&feature=related[/youtube]

That's my local news. Hunh. I missed that.

I don't care for those two. The guy in the middle used to be addicted to coke when I was a child. Not that that means anything... I'm just babbling. :)

I didn't find it all that funny. Not sure what the big joke is.

Not particularly...a bunch of fatass old men who are supposed to be professionals on a station that doesn't report actual news laughing at a model who is most likely more beautiful and more successful than they are. :crazy:
Lighten up. That was actually hilarious.

i lol'd

That was hilarious. :lbf::lbf: She fell so ridiculously. The guys weren't trying to make it a big joke, it was just funny. And then the control room played it in slow-mo for extra lulzy effect...not their faults.

That was hilarious. :lbf::lbf: She fell so ridiculously. The guys weren't trying to make it a big joke, it was just funny. And then the control room played it in slow-mo for extra lulzy effect...not their faults.

If you want to see "amazing" check out everything you missed in the FML thread. All Terence said was that it was hot. Next thing you know a drunken farm animal was let loose on the forums.

If you want to see "amazing" check out everything you missed in the FML thread. All Terence said was that it was hot. Next thing you know a drunken farm animal was let loose on the forums.

beginning on what page?

beginning on what page?

Page 17 - Post 334

It is slow for the first ten or so posts after then the ball starts rolling and our favorite f***tard is drunk and in the sty.

Tags
fashun modelslol shawnrulz shawnxvx <3 shawnxvx owns! stupid
Back
Top Bottom