Morrissey Central "THIS CRUEL WORLD" (November 9, 2021)

Honestly, I don't have an opinion as to why he doesn't. Do you?

one may say he’s not being very smart, and it’s ruining or has ruined his image and possibly his legacy.

one may say his heart dictates his actions, and so naturally (unconsciously?) turns a blind eye to most things that don’t fall inline with his strong views about the rights for animals.

Maybe a little of both.

Low tar?

some of you guys are honestly extremely retarded

1) people in here are complaining about how morrissey is a "russian troll" because he posted something from a russian source. you know that thats a country right? like . . . a whole huge enormous actual place, which exists in actuality? just because you've let your brains become coated by the unctuous fluid dispensed by f***ing like msnbc everyday (i say this as a hard leftist btw, not as a conservative), there is still an active journalism extant within that country and not everything that's dispensed from said country is trying to undermine the clintons or biden or whatever. eating meat is pretty f***ing cruel and untenable

2) isnt this why we love morrissey though? why the complaining about the shit he thinks? who cares. like who cares. a huge chunk of his politics these days are the complete opposite of my own but you have to respect the fact that he just says whatever the f*** he wants in the midst of an extremely sanctimonious age. he's not an actual nazi or fascist he's just a stupid comfortable old guy now and you know what i love that for him. go moz

some of you guys are honestly extremely retarded

1) people in here are complaining about how morrissey is a "russian troll" because he posted something from a russian source. you know that thats a country right? like . . . a whole huge enormous actual place, which exists in actuality? just because you've let your brains become coated by the unctuous fluid dispensed by f***ing like msnbc everyday (i say this as a hard leftist btw, not as a conservative), there is still an active journalism extant within that country and not everything that's dispensed from said country is trying to undermine the clintons or biden or whatever. eating meat is pretty f***ing cruel and untenable

2) isnt this why we love morrissey though? why the complaining about the shit he thinks? who cares. like who cares. a huge chunk of his politics these days are the complete opposite of my own but you have to respect the fact that he just says whatever the f*** he wants in the midst of an extremely sanctimonious age. he's not an actual nazi or fascist he's just a stupid comfortable old guy now and you know what i love that for him. go moz
You start your post by calling some people the 'r' word (which is disgusting in itself)....and then go on to write that incoherent babble. It's called the 'shift' key. Try it.

I wish you the best.

You start your post by calling some people the 'r' word (which is disgusting in itself)....and then go on to write that incoherent babble. It's called the 'shift' key. Try it.

I wish you the best.
very genuinely:

1) apologies for the bad word. and i mean that. i did not come from money or middle-class nicety so i'm still getting a hang on what you can and cant say. this is just how the people i worked with talk. in a graduate program at the moment but i've spent way too long working in the lowest of the low dogshit dive bars.

2) i'm not sure where in what i wrote necessarily qualifies as "incoherent babble." if you can maybe analyze the content of my syntax as opposed to putting on your procrustean bougie costume and telling me to "hit the shift key" then i'd welcome anything in the way of genuine discussion. this is the internet my guy i'm allowed to come onto forums and type in all lowercase in between shifts and term papers

very genuinely:

1) apologies for the bad word. and i mean that. i did not come from money or middle-class nicety so i'm still getting a hang on what you can and cant say. this is just how the people i worked with talk. in a graduate program at the moment but i've spent way too long working in the lowest of the low dogshit dive bars.

2) i'm not sure where in what i wrote necessarily qualifies as "incoherent babble." if you can maybe analyze the content of my syntax as opposed to putting on your procrustean bougie costume and telling me to "hit the shift key" then i'd welcome anything in the way of genuine discussion. this is the internet my guy i'm allowed to come onto forums and type in all lowercase in between shifts and term papers

hmmm... 'graduate program'......is that the "computer class'?:straightface:
working the 'lowest dive bar'??? the green tore up couch?o_O

:hammer:

:lbf:

I dont foresee Moz posting stuff that fits with the belief of the nutter trolls. :lbf: dont expect unfungi fungus patents from Moz :)

:hammer:

"I've said a lot of bonkers stuff, so here's that other stuff there's no argument about, in order to, however briefly, stitch up my wafer-thin reputation. Please remember this, not the other stuff I may have said or advocated"
This only holds up if you think Morrissey has only taken an interest in animal welfare since being the victim of character assassination. He's a man with more time on his hands than a lot of other people, the central has always been here for fleeting thoughts/tidbits to share.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom