This chat site is ruining my relationship with my boyfriend!!!!!

allalone

All my boyfriend does all night is chat on this pathetic website! I hate this site! It is ruining out relationship! What is so cool about this site? Its just a bunch of kids with no life and no goals.

All my boyfriend does all night is chat on this pathetic website! I hate this site! It is ruining out relationship! What is so cool about this site? Its just a bunch of kids with no life and no goals.

I agree.

:confused:

Are you Chico's girlfriend?

OWNED!

Shut the f*** up

Maybe it's because his girlfriend can't satisfy him intellectually or otherwise? He did say you were shit in bed and the most boring person in the whole world, ever.

Last edited:
Tags
h to the izzo i wish i was iamavirginslut! mormonlulz nolife/goalslol patronising ep sluts&whores#1 solo = virgin striped undies trubz<3 buffett ugly's a virgin virgins > sluts virgins rule!
Back
Top Bottom