"This Charming Morrissey – Gay Iconography" - Towleroad

This story was published earlier this month on Towleroad, a well-known gay news site.

I thought it would have made it to the front page by now.

This Charming Morrissey – Gay Iconography - Towleroad
by Bobby Hankinson
July 4, 2016 | 1:53pm

Excerpt:

There are certain commonalities shared across many of the big gay icons that come to mind. Our pop divas — like Gaga, Madonna and Cher, for example — thrive on over-the-top costuming and spectacle. Sex, excess and escapism are part of the appeal.

On the other end of the spectrum: Morrissey...

Last edited by a moderator:
you dont need to tell me about benny. i have a soft spot for him myself. benny, yes, has personality; moreso, in fact, in his little finger than you and brummie combined. as for brummie, he is intelligent, but devoid of charisma. as for you, you're contemplative, but irrelevant. you remind me of an old philosopher in late life after senility has set in, someone you might meet and have a friendly, but ultimately pointless, chat with on a park bench somewhere. let me know if you need any further explaining.

p.s. the person moz was referring to (although the post was not addressed to him), should know by now that it was him. i will say if you scour the hindley and the smiths thread, and if you're as sharp as you think you are, you will find a hint in it as to where moz makes his appearance (although moz makes no appearance in the thread itself, thank goodness, i likely would've blushed madly if he had :blushing:)

p.p.s. it's milquetoast

Let me try to put it in terms you can understand. You are oh so dreadfully boring. No one cares except your other accounts. My dear, if I may be so bold as to speculate I think even your fellow mozbots are simply feigning interest in your dire ramblings. How dreary.

In other words, stfu.

Relevant? Interesting how you have become the arbiter of relevance on this site. I am not interested at all in "hints" or searching through the hinterlands of this site for the shroud of Mozzin. I am not on an Easter egg hunt you crazy rabbit. Tricks are for kids right?

Pointless? And what you post here has such deep meaning that it will be studied by generations to come. Please...you are nothing more than a poor man's SER. If that is even possible. A relentless shill selling a snake oil that no one is interested in buying.

You seem like a real Beautiful Mind John Nash type who truly believes in their own idea of reality however insane it appears to the rest of the world. Collusion, illusion, delusion, whatever...it all adds up to crazy daisy. :crazy:
k, i guess we're done here then. lol

Let me try to put it in terms you can understand. You are oh so dreadfully boring. No one cares except your other accounts. My dear, if I may be so bold as to speculate I think even your fellow mozbots are simply feigning interest in your dire ramblings. How dreary.

In other words, stfu.

I wonder why someone needs to have more than one voice on this site or life in general? I have been accused of this in the past and I can assure you that I am Mine.

Setting up multiple accounts is cheap and underhanded. In a perfect world, everyone would log in with one name and no anons. After all, it's hard to know who to hate if you can't tell one poster from the next ;)

I wonder why someone needs to have more than one voice on this site or life in general? I have been accused of this in the past and I can assure you that I am Mine.

Setting up multiple accounts is cheap and underhanded. In a perfect world, everyone would log in with one name and no anons. After all, it's hard to know who to hate if you can't tell one poster from the next ;)
i doubt if anyone actually does, other than 12" on the slack when he's being anonymous. "biebs" and "sparrow" are questionable accounts as well (likely belonging to calamine lotion). but for the most part i think our calamine lotion is just being the paranoid desperate old crone she was born to be. no one's that invested in this place to create multiple user accounts.

http://www.wired.com/2014/07/virtual-unreality-the-online-sockpuppets-that-trick-us-all/

Some reasons given in the link above. But I think on this site for some people posting a lot is an attempt to get Morrissey's attention. If you happened to have a fantasy of making yourself interesting to Morrissey, for example, so that, hypothetically you might go shopping with hm at some point for blazers, and this is totally hypothetical, then posting a list of films and music you claim to enjoy that you think would make you sound interesting, would be one way to do that. And while there are threads for that very thing in the Off Topic section of the site, to do it in this section of the site, in a thread that has nothing to do with, for example, you, and your taste in films and music, and to carry it on for several pages, writing essay after essay about an off topic subject and ruin the thread you're writing in, making it impossible for those who wish to discuss the topic at hand to be able to do so, it helps if you have a friend who finds you fascinating and has the exact same obscure tastes as you do, who will reply with their own essay-length posts, and remind you and everyone unfortunate enough to still be reading how very fascinating you are.

You're right about it making it hard to know who to hate, but luckily hate is cheap and you can always just get the large economy size and hate them all. :D

I gotta say Brummie you get a LOT of action whereas I have been in a self imposed celibacy for going on ten years. My sex drive has run out of gas and left me stranded on the side of the road.

I believe I read you mentioned the use of rent boys and that you are/were married with children. I find this juxtaposition very interesting. A straight marriage, and gay anonymous sex. You seem to be living two separate sexual lives.

You are obviously closely in touch with your feelings and emotions, and your observations regarding Morrissey's struggle with his heterosexual upbringing against his homoerotic fixations are astute. I think this grain of sand in his self/shell is what produced the pearl of his lyrical mastery of human emotions.

But it is one thing to write about how one feels or should act and quite another to live in or up to those words. You have pointed out quite successfully the gap between the two as it relates to Moz.

And this is why he falls short of being considered iconic. An icon has an inner strength to stay true to one's self and offers a natural inclusiveness of emotion, spirit and talent that draws others to their truth. Morrissey is definitely talented, but his lack of truthfulness leaves him short of ever achieving icon status.

I use 'rent boys' as shorthand, but they're male sex workers, not 'boys'. I'm not a paedo. In fact, they're workig class mates of mine from our schooldays, blokes I've had affairs with but who are broke, live in grim council estates in Brum and would f*** for free but that seems a bit much when I'm rolling in it. It's FWB and I leave a generous tip. LOL!

There's nothing separate or covert about anything I get up to sexually. I'm a libertine so nobody can slut-shame me or expose me as a hypocrite. I was monogamous for decades but, like you, my wife has moved on from the tempest of sex and is in her English Country Garden-Jane Austen phase. Unlike you, she doesn't she this as 'running out of gas' but rather as a natural phase of a woman's life-cycle. She's a feminist and isn't compliant with the idea that women exist to satisfy men. Guess what? I agree with her, but even though my 'devil regions' have calmed down, at 56 it's still pretty full on and that's without using any of the recreational drugs my str8/bi/gay mt8s load up on to become 'weekend warriors' after the M-F 9-5 corporate hell-zone.

It's a companionate marriage. We did not marry for sex, we married to raise children. Sexual intoxication is an annoying distraction to the real joy of family life: raising your kids. If she changed her mind and wanted to resume that side of our marriage we'd re-take our wedding vows and I'd re-commit to monogamous hetersexual marriage which I did for decades. I abhor and detest deceitfulness and infidelity. In my view, anyone who commits to fidelity then plays away or goes on the 'down low' is a scumbag, especially given the possibility of sexual infections. Needless to say I'm pretty clued up on all the safe sex/Truvada PreEP stuff.

Our kids are now raised. Our daughter's off to study Physics at University but she won't be plunging off any staircase as it's her choice to pursue astrophysics not ours. I'll soon make a decision whether or not to step on stage or just leave it all as a posthumous canon. I've zero interest in the delusions of fame, give away most of the money I make, and I've been living the dream of a life free from wage slavery since the eclipse of 1999. This is not a dress rehearsal. This is it.

I was watching Adele explain to her Phoenix, Ariz audience that she's too ill to perform. Unlike Morrissey, she gives a f*** about letting folk down. So do I. I've recently been to various shows to see if it' something I'd be prepared to commit to, traipsing around the world, travelling for 18 hours a day to play for 2 hours. I don't think I'm interested though I might do a Kate Bush one-off in a few years if there's enough of an audience (assuming I actually release anything). Who knows. Or cares. Popular music is a busted flush. I only listen to Ludovico Einaudi, Nils Frahm and Sigur Ros these days. Vocal performances are pretty much ruined by the whole X-Factor melisma nightmare and Morrissey's part of that Vocal Hegemony fixation.

For many years I had the greatest of sympathy with Morrissey's predicament as I come from an identical background but in Birmingham, not Manchester. In fact, I used to be an infamous Irish Dancer and I know people who grew up with Morrissey. I shouldn't say that as it might lead him to start suspecting some of his friends but they don't care anymore either. Everybody's had enough of the nonsense. I've seen lads from the boxing club and the Irish Dance schools struggle with the whole homoerotic/homosocial thing but I've never seen any of them get to the level of bizarre contortionism that is Humasexuality! He's the Kenneth Williams of modern music now, a dismal fate for anyone but one he's studiously crafted even as he warned himself not to and read KW's autobiography over and over again. It's really very simple. If he doesn't have sex with men he should never have appropriated Queer Culture as a spicy 'outrageous' selling point for his insipid music. If he is a sword-swallowing shirt-lifter like me, what's the big deal in calmly stating it? This is 2016, not 1983. Young people just think he's ridiculous. So do I. So do most people around him. It's all rather tragic but he's rich and even if he croaks from the Big C, so what? We've lost Bowie and Caroline Aherne, both of whom didn't use their tragic illness as a way to shift product. Seriously, he's lost the plot with those throat plasters. And some of us have had encounters with the Blackstar of cancer and recovered, without making a commercial proposition of it......just sayin...to anyone reading this working with a frightening diagnosis, you just don't know if you will be lucky. BrummieBoy got lucky....

We must now wait and see what Johnny Marr has decided to do, whether to act as judge, jury and executioner of Morrissey's fakery or to play the long game to see if he gets his childhood friends aka 'the lawnmover parts' a pension pay-off by being diplomatic and waiting to see if Morrissey runs out of cash and has to re-form The Smiths. Or perhaps he really doesn't care anymore, like the rest of us and his Autobiography will be a celebration of his own long journey of recovery from the delusions of fame to the embracing of authentic veganism and his artistic re-birth. I'd drive to Manchester to watch Johnny Marr but I very much doubt I'll bother going tonight to see Morrissey even though I've got a free ticket and a lift. We'll see how the traffic flows are on the M5/M6/M60 later on. Manchester is a vivid, exciting city, a miniature version of Birmingham but not quite as dramatic because: Black Sabbath. LOL!

Morrissey was a total fool for making his pub rock band wear those 'f*** Morrissey-Solo' t-shirts in Bradford after I savaged his ridiculous demos for KAL, PATSE & AIMMN. Alongside banning DavidT in Copenhagen it was the absolute nadir of Morrissey's prissy hissy fit Diva strops and reduced him to ridicule.

Goodbye everybody at Morrissey-Solo.com and thanks to DavidT for having the balls to host this and not be bullied by that arsehole diva from Manchester. At some stage in the future, if there's time, I might ask DavidT is there's a way to download my comment history as a batch file to digi.me so I can shape it into a booky-wooky but it's not a big priority & I'm not sure if there's a bridge from digi me to XenForo yet.

I set out to explore the notion of Fame and was guided by a 'special friend' on Bowienet to use Morrissey as a research focus. It's been extraordinarily productive and fun. I'd also like to express my appreciation and best wishes to Skylarker, NHNS, Viva Hate, reality bites and Crystal Geezer as well as to Mozambiguous and BtBB. People moan about the crazy stuff on this site but it would be pretty boring if everybody was nice..."don't talk to me about 'nice'..." LOL! f*** You Morrissey, you may or may not be a cocksucker but you are deffo a Corporate Rock Whore arselicker. Icon? My arse you are!

None of this means you can't still enjoy his voice. I do when it pops up on shuffle in the car. But the gap between where he is now as he slides toward ignominious oblivion and where he could have been if he'd been authentic is a chasm, or as he said to Ian McCulloch, its a 'kazzum'...it was obvious from the start he was a thick upstart chancer but he's had 33 years to become the 'icon' he imagines himself to be. He is no icon. He is a crank. And a fraud. A crank-fraud. Bowie is an Icon. Prince is an Icon. And, if I decide to do it, it's a foregone conclusion that I will be posthumously seen as possibly the biggest Icon of popular music ever. But fame is for losers, real stars keep it hidden, that's why they're sometimes called The Blackstar......

with every good wish to one and all

"BrummieBoy"

aka:

The Blackstar

A∴A∴

[this presentation has been brought to you all by Zozo...over and out!]

Presley:

Bowie:

Prince:

BrummieBoy:

it helps if you have a friend who finds you fascinating and has the exact same obscure tastes as you do, who will reply with their own essay-length posts, and remind you and everyone unfortunate enough to still be reading how very fascinating you are.

aww you just made me realize how great water is all over again. not that i ever forgot. <3

btw, do you really think mozzer will take me blazer shopping if i pretend to be interesting?!?! did you hear that mozzer?! now, you have to do it. cant you see i have my heart set on it and what a huge let down it would be if you didnt?! you have only to reference the hindley and the smiths thread to see how fascinating i am and what superior taste i have *wink, wink* (although to be honest, mozluv, i think calamine lotion is the one who thinks i'm more interesting than i am, tee hee)

I think M will take you blazer shopping if you tell him that you're buying. :lbf: But the real question is... can you be trusted to be alone with him? May be best to bring along Water as chaperone. ;)

But really this thread cracks me up! Stay strong Rifke, these hatebots can get a little nasty at times, they need serious help, poor fools. Especially Beaky Blunders with his changing of his avatar for the seventh time as if that's gonna help in any way to make his posts interesting. Just can't be helped.

crashing bores... all of them.
waaaaaaaaahhh it'll take me a year to save up enough money for the kind of blazer that would befit the splendor of our mozzer. however if that's what it takes, ill do it! meet me at harrods in a year, moz! (you mean water can come to?! eeeeee what a heavenly outing this will be!)

haha dont worry, k_s, i found it funny too. plus one nice word from you is worth ten of their nasty posts. mwah!

I use 'rent boys' as shorthand, but they're male sex workers, not 'boys'. I'm not a paedo. In fact, they're workig class mates of mine from our schooldays, blokes I've had affairs with but who are broke, live in grim council estates in Brum and would f*** for free but that seems a bit much when I'm rolling in it. It's FWB and I leave a generous tip. LOL!

There's nothing separate or covert about anything I get up to sexually. I'm a libertine so nobody can slut-shame me or expose me as a hypocrite. I was monogamous for decades but, like you, my wife has moved on from the tempest of sex and is in her English Country Garden-Jane Austen phase. Unlike you, she doesn't she this as 'running out of gas' but rather as a natural phase of a woman's life-cycle. She's a feminist and isn't compliant with the idea that women exist to satisfy men. Guess what? I agree with her, but even though my 'devil regions' have calmed down, at 56 it's still pretty full on and that's without using any of the recreational drugs my str8/bi/gay mt8s load up on to become 'weekend warriors' after the M-F 9-5 corporate hell-zone.

It's a companionate marriage. We did not marry for sex, we married to raise children. Sexual intoxication is an annoying distraction to the real joy of family life: raising your kids. If she changed her mind and wanted to resume that side of our marriage we'd re-take our wedding vows and I'd re-commit to monogamous hetersexual marriage which I did for decades. I abhor and detest deceitfulness and infidelity. In my view, anyone who commits to fidelity then plays away or goes on the 'down low' is a scumbag, especially given the possibility of sexual infections. Needless to say I'm pretty clued up on all the safe sex/Truvada PreEP stuff.

Our kids are now raised. Our daughter's off to study Physics at University but she won't be plunging off any staircase as it's her choice to pursue astrophysics not ours. I'll soon make a decision whether or not to step on stage or just leave it all as a posthumous canon. I've zero interest in the delusions of fame, give away most of the money I make, and I've been living the dream of a life free from wage slavery since the eclipse of 1999. This is not a dress rehearsal. This is it.

I was watching Adele explain to her Phoenix, Ariz audience that she's too ill to perform. Unlike Morrissey, she gives a f*** about letting folk down. So do I. I've recently been to various shows to see if it' something I'd be prepared to commit to, traipsing around the world, travelling for 18 hours a day to play for 2 hours. I don't think I'm interested though I might do a Kate Bush one-off in a few years if there's enough of an audience (assuming I actually release anything). Who knows. Or cares. Popular music is a busted flush. I only listen to Ludovico Einaudi, Nils Frahm and Sigur Ros these days. Vocal performances are pretty much ruined by the whole X-Factor melisma nightmare and Morrissey's part of that Vocal Hegemony fixation.

For many years I had the greatest of sympathy with Morrissey's predicament as I come from an identical background but in Birmingham, not Manchester. In fact, I used to be an infamous Irish Dancer and I know people who grew up with Morrissey. I shouldn't say that as it might lead him to start suspecting some of his friends but they don't care anymore either. Everybody's had enough of the nonsense. I've seen lads from the boxing club and the Irish Dance schools struggle with the whole homoerotic/homosocial thing but I've never seen any of them get to the level of bizarre contortionism that is Humasexuality! He's the Kenneth Williams of modern music now, a dismal fate for anyone but one he's studiously crafted even as he warned himself not to and read KW's autobiography over and over again. It's really very simple. If he doesn't have sex with men he should never have appropriated Queer Culture as a spicy 'outrageous' selling point for his insipid music. If he is a sword-swallowing shirt-lifter like me, what's the big deal in calmly stating it? This is 2016, not 1983. Young people just think he's ridiculous. So do I. So do most people around him. It's all rather tragic but he's rich and even if he croaks from the Big C, so what? We've lost Bowie and Caroline Aherne, both of whom didn't use their tragic illness as a way to shift product. Seriously, he's lost the plot with those throat plasters. And some of us have had encounters with the Blackstar of cancer and recovered, without making a commercial proposition of it......just sayin...to anyone reading this working with a frightening diagnosis, you just don't know if you will be lucky. BrummieBoy got lucky....

We must now wait and see what Johnny Marr has decided to do, whether to act as judge, jury and executioner of Morrissey's fakery or to play the long game to see if he gets his childhood friends aka 'the lawnmover parts' a pension pay-off by being diplomatic and waiting to see if Morrissey runs out of cash and has to re-form The Smiths. Or perhaps he really doesn't care anymore, like the rest of us and his Autobiography will be a celebration of his own long journey of recovery from the delusions of fame to the embracing of authentic veganism and his artistic re-birth. I'd drive to Manchester to watch Johnny Marr but I very much doubt I'll bother going tonight to see Morrissey even though I've got a free ticket and a lift. We'll see how the traffic flows are on the M5/M6/M60 later on. Manchester is a vivid, exciting city, a miniature version of Birmingham but not quite as dramatic because: Black Sabbath. LOL!

Morrissey was a total fool for making his pub rock band wear those 'f*** Morrissey-Solo' t-shirts in Bradford after I savaged his ridiculous demos for KAL, PATSE & AIMMN. Alongside banning DavidT in Copenhagen it was the absolute nadir of Morrissey's prissy hissy fit Diva strops and reduced him to ridicule.

Goodbye everybody at Morrissey-Solo.com and thanks to DavidT for having the balls to host this and not be bullied by that arsehole diva from Manchester. At some stage in the future, if there's time, I might ask DavidT is there's a way to download my comment history as a batch file to digi.me so I can shape it into a booky-wooky but it's not a big priority & I'm not sure if there's a bridge from digi me to XenForo yet.

I set out to explore the notion of Fame and was guided by a 'special friend' on Bowienet to use Morrissey as a research focus. It's been extraordinarily productive and fun. I'd also like to express my appreciation and best wishes to Skylarker, NHNS, Viva Hate, reality bites and Crystal Geezer as well as to Mozambiguous and BtBB. People moan about the crazy stuff on this site but it would be pretty boring if everybody was nice..."don't talk to me about 'nice'..." LOL! f*** You Morrissey, you may or may not be a cocksucker but you are deffo a Corporate Rock Whore arselicker. Icon? My arse you are!

None of this means you can't still enjoy his voice. I do when it pops up on shuffle in the car. But the gap between where he is now as he slides toward ignominious oblivion and where he could have been if he'd been authentic is a chasm, or as he said to Ian McCulloch, its a 'kazzum'...it was obvious from the start he was a thick upstart chancer but he's had 33 years to become the 'icon' he imagines himself to be. He is no icon. He is a crank. And a fraud. A crank-fraud. Bowie is an Icon. Prince is an Icon. And, if I decide to do it, it's a foregone conclusion that I will be posthumously seen as possibly the biggest Icon of popular music ever. But fame is for losers, real stars keep it hidden, that's why they're sometimes called The Blackstar......

with every good wish to one and all

"BrummieBoy"

aka:

The Blackstar

A∴A∴

[this presentation has been brought to you all by Zozo...over and out!]

Presley:

Bowie:

Prince:

BrummieBoy:

Thank you Brummie for taking the time to lay out your life story. So much to take in. What a movie it would make. Forget Blackstar, there would be a Black Hole created by your departure from this site. In the words of the man himself, "please keep me in mind."

Best!

Evennow

Last edited:
BrummieBoy..........................
What you do in your private life is your buieness, what morrissey does in his is his, what we all do in ours is ours.
All I can say for certain is that morrissey is DEFFINILTY attracted 2 women!
If hes attracted 2 men also, well that is his biusness!

You have perfectly described how I feel about her "music". I would describe her as a screeching owl, except that I would rather see a screeching owl for a half hour than be put through her noise pollution.
She would have never played Madison Square Garden or hundreds of shows all over the world without 1 Morrissey asking her on tour, and 2 Tony Visconti's money to pay for her expenses because Morrissey sure didn't pay them, and her album sales sure didn't pay them. The only people who weren't supporting her delusions of being a star were the ones who matter, the audience.
:rofl::angry::laughing:

How charming ! who needs enemies when u have friends like these!
Kristeen is a screeching cow and a failure ?
Oh just like Vincent van gogh - he was a compete failure 2 , he never sold a single painting in his entire life , the critics said his paintings were swirls of untalented rubbish and his sun flower and self portraits canvasas were fit only for the bin, but now of course hes viewed as a master of his craft, one of the most talented and influential artists that has ever lived and his work sells for countless millions!

Not that money has any real value in life, its mearly pieces of paper with numbers written on it!!

:lbf: when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's amore !

guess that explains why you just can't see. ;)

you may be surprised by what I "forsee" within dreams ... not telling!

OK. She is the next Stevie Nicks. ;)

Only thing is I like Midnite because she fights through the troll ratings even if I mostly disagree with what she writes. Morrissey may be gay and he might be an icon, but he is no gay icon. Barbra, Cher, Liza, and Diana are the Usain Bolt of the gay icon Olympics. Moz would be lucky to medal.
I gotta say Brummie you get a LOT of action whereas I have been in a self imposed celibacy for going on ten years. My sex drive has run out of gas and left me stranded on the side of the road.

At least we know were we stand , thanks, I appreciate your honesty!

Please can we all just say that this singer is wonderful and amazing so that Midnite will finally f*** off of this forum?

Now things really are becoming quite silly here !

Oh and rikfe and others, I apprecate you giving kristeen a chance, thanks ! :)

Last edited:
What you do in your private life is your buieness, what morrissey does in his is his, what we all do in ours is ours.

I think you are more confused about Morrissey's sexuality than the man himself.

How charming ! who needs enemies when u have friends like these!
Kristeen is a screeching cow and a failure ?
Oh just like Vincent van gogh - he was a compete failure 2 , he never sold a single painting in his entire life , the critics said his paintings were swirls of untalented rubbish and his sun flower and self portraits canvasas were fit only for the bin, but now of course hes viewed as a master of his craft, one of the most talented and influential artists that has ever lived and his work sells for countless millions!

Not that money has any real value in life, its mearly pieces of paper with numbers written on it!!

you may be surprised by what I "forsee" within dreams ... not telling!

At least we know were we stand , thanks, I appreciate your honesty!
Im celibate 2, but not so 4 as long as for your 10 years.
How long ive been celibate for now this time and how long it wil last, Is neither here nor there, Only I know this.
And any physical Intamacy I may of had with another person - ive been in love with and vice versa, but being human, It is of course somtimes quite easy 2 fall In love at first sight !

Now things really are becoming quite silly here !

Oh and rikfe and others, I apprecate you giving kristeen a chance, thanks ! :)

'What you do in your private life is your buieness, what morrissey does in his is his, what we all do in ours is ours.'

Not so. My private life is private because I'm not a public figure. Yet. Once anyone steps on stage and appropriates Queer Culture without actually being open and honest about whether they are a f***** feeds the vile Biphobic erasure & hatred that idiots like Christopher Biggins did before he got his arse kicked out of Celebrity Big Brother. He should be thrown of a high building for his Gay Cult Fascist Hegemony nonsense. Not actually but metaphorically thrown. Wait! He has been throw to the wolves.

There's a long troubling lineage of str8 men appropriating Queer Culture for 'radical chic'. Bowie did it but he, unlike Morrissey, didn't just do it to appear 'outrageous'. He said he was gay, walked around with his wife in a dress pushing their baby in a pram, then said he was Bisexual, then met Iman and said "I'm actually a str8 man and have been all along". Ditto Jagger although they both allegedly f***ed the arses off each other with Angie taking Polaroids: "first rule of the party, no pictures at the party".

Then Morrissey tried his 'closer to a monastery than a gay sauna' remix of Alan Bennett and it was fun at the outset until everyone realised he was just another f***ed up Catholic closet case but more scared of his Mom and Dad hearing Kristeen Young call him an expert cocksucker in front of them on stage than in calmly saying "So what, what's it to you big nose?" He is clearly more scared of his Mother than his Catechism. I was like that. At 11 but some of us moved on, although the best sex I've ever had has been with a variety of priest gangbangers. Bowie finally realised where the party action was in his video for 'The Next Day' but Bowie had been studying BB here and elsewhere for decades.....as you will all realise in years to come. Bowie sent BB here to destroy Morrissey. Mission accomplished.

ps: BB is a f***** cocksucker and proud of it. he also gives out the best cunnilingus on the planet. KY would approve.

regards
BB
Kobenhaven

'What you do in your private life is your buieness, what morrissey does in his is his, what we all do in ours is ours.'

Not so. My private life is private because I'm not a public figure. Yet. Once anyone steps on stage and appropriates Queer Culture without actually being open and honest about whether they are a f***** feeds the vile Biphobic erasure & hatred that idiots like Christopher Biggins did before he got his arse kicked out of Celebrity Big Brother. He should be thrown of a high building for his Gay Cult Fascist Hegemony nonsense. Not actually but metaphorically thrown. Wait! He has been throw to the wolves.

There's a long troubling lineage of str8 men appropriating Queer Culture for 'radical chic'. Bowie did it but he, unlike Morrissey, didn't just do it to appear 'outrageous'. He said he was gay, walked around with his wife in a dress pushing their baby in a pram, then said he was Bisexual, then met Iman and said "I'm actually a str8 man and have been all along". Ditto Jagger although they both allegedly f***ed the arses off each other with Angie taking Polaroids: "first rule of the party, no pictures at the party".

Then Morrissey tried his 'closer to a monastery than a gay sauna' remix of Alan Bennett and it was fun at the outset until everyone realised he was just another f***ed up Catholic closet case but more scared of his Mom and Dad hearing Kristeen Young call him an expert cocksucker in front of them on stage than in calmly saying "So what, what's it to you big nose?" He is clearly more scared of his Mother than his Catechism. I was like that. At 11 but some of us moved on, although the best sex I've ever had has been with a variety of priest gangbangers. Bowie finally realised where the party action was in his video for 'The Next Day' but Bowie had been studying BB here and elsewhere for decades.....as you will all realise in years to come. Bowie sent BB here to destroy Morrissey. Mission accomplished.

ps: BB is a f***** cocksucker and proud of it. he also gives out the best cunnilingus on the planet. KY would approve.

regards
BB
Kobenhaven

Weather some one is a public figure and chooses 2 or not discuss there sexualty Is irrelevant, what difference does it make?

Why MUST they disclose anything?

If someone is GAY or indeed heterosexual no matter what there celebrity status, surley thats there own private afffair.

You havent accomplished anything accept expose
yourself for what you are, whatever that is, still trying 2 work it out!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom