"This Charming Man" cover by Two Minutes To Late Night

Watch David Wain Play A Punk Cover Of The Smiths’ “This Charming Man” With Members Of Thursday, My Chemical Romance, & PUP

Or don't if you prefer.
Regards,
FWD.

All the vocal melodies and of course the lyrics of the Smiths are Morrissey not to mention the icon record sleeves and on and on. Not sure what they mean by saying Morrissey is bad they should have just played the guitar part and left Morrissey completely out of it if this is they way the feel. Michael Jackson (a grown man) can sleep with children and he is the so called "King of Pop" and Morrissey wears a lapel (maybe not such a great idea) and advocates for jolly old England, but my gosh does this really warrant such an overreaction by even his old mate who sorta threw him under the bus? He is not a pedophile for gods sake just a rather old fashion chap who dearly loves his homeland as it once was and is no more.
Well said!!. But don't get bitter!! It's all cheap politicking!! It's a matter of hitting Moz even though they know Morrissey is great! It's so big that there's an abysmal contrast between the songs of the real artist: Morrissey and the people who cover Moz. The video is unpleasant for my taste.those who could not see it because of the disgust it produces to be told that Moz is bad and Marr is good, they did not miss anything

All the vocal melodies and of course the lyrics of the Smiths are Morrissey not to mention the icon record sleeves and on and on. Not sure what they mean by saying Morrissey is bad they should have just played the guitar part and left Morrissey completely out of it if this is they way the feel. Michael Jackson (a grown man) can sleep with children and he is the so called "King of Pop" and Morrissey wears a lapel (maybe not such a great idea) and advocates for jolly old England, but my gosh does this really warrant such an overreaction by even his old mate who sorta threw him under the bus? He is not a pedophile for gods sake just a rather old fashion chap who dearly loves his homeland as it once was and is no more.
Brilliantly said!! I can't believe I still hear MJ music everywhere. My girlfriend's son's school even did a Halloween dance to Thriller and he's the same age as the boys he raped. Morrissey speaks his mind and refuses to pander to the woke sheep and for this he's bad?

Brilliantly said!! I can't believe I still hear MJ music everywhere. My girlfriend's son's school even did a Halloween dance to Thriller and he's the same age as the boys he raped. Morrissey speaks his mind and refuses to pander to the woke sheep and for this he's bad?

I think it might be because he's safely dead? David Bowie had sex with underage groupies, and yet the left still revere him as some kind of Saint. If he was still alive he'd have been cancelled and ran out of town by now.

I think this is what Morrissey thinks his band's version sounds like. A boy can dream.
To be fair, I think Morrissey’s intention was to demolish it. Other solo covers have been fairly faithful, and certainly listenable, and occasionally better (A Rush and a Push).

John Lennon released a record cover with his dick out and Yoko's boob's hanging to the ground. David Bowie drove through London dressed as a stormtrooper giving fan's a Nazi salute. Morrissey wears a lapel from a so called far right group that has since disbanded and he is labeled a pariah. Who gives a rat's ass? Morrissey is one of the greatest artists England has ever produced almost without equal. BMG drops Morrissey and adds Johnny Marr with Morrissey having released a fantastic record with another great one in the can. Marr throws his old mate under the bus any chance he gets. I don't mean to beat up on Marr, I am sure his fans love his work, and he seems to be a decent enough bloke, but other than a so so New Order record and a few riffs with a few bands here and there his work since leaving the Smiths is second rate at best. Morrissey Great Marr Subpar.

John Lennon released a record cover with his dick out and Yoko's boob's hanging to the ground. David Bowie drove through London dressed as a stormtrooper giving fan's a Nazi salute. Morrissey wears a lapel from a so called far right group that has since disbanded and he is labeled a pariah. Who gives a rat's ass? Morrissey is one of the greatest artists England has ever produced almost without equal. BMG drops Morrissey and adds Johnny Marr with Morrissey having released a fantastic record with another great one in the can. Marr throws his old mate under the bus any chance he gets. I don't mean to beat up on Marr, I am sure his fans love his work, and he seems to be a decent enough bloke, but other than a so so New Order record and a few riffs with a few bands here and there his work since leaving the Smiths is second rate at best. Morrissey Great Marr Subpar.
That first Electronic album is up there with Morrissey’s best. And his work with Bert Jansch was sublime. There is a pattern here, but apparently one which he doesn’t want to acknowledge.

I think it might be because he's safely dead? David Bowie had sex with underage groupies, and yet the left still revere him as some kind of Saint. If he was still alive he'd have been cancelled and ran out of town by now.
Yes as clear as that. The world is behind... Moz says what he thinks and messes with sectors with which it is not convenient to mess, others. they don't step on that ground, but Moz does, then Morrissey is bad!!! And it's so obvious who the bad guys are

No it's because he's "black", and you know it. And what Bowie did is far different than raping an 11 year old boy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom