Think Your a Geek? You have not seen anything

So that's where our resident trouble maker has disappeared to...

If I ever become a Hitler-type Dictator, I'm going after Paris Hilton -type celebeties first and video-game geeks like them second..... You might as weel just start warming up the body burners as soon as I take power.

Jews, gays, and balcks can live peacefully in my country as long as they do and say what I tell them to.

Actually I don't have to ask, we can assume he is doing that..... the city he's from is made up of like 30% homosexuals and 65% homosexual sympathizers :rolleyes:

San Francisco sucks

what was that all about? Why was they on the telephone playing a video game?

LMAO...I hope you're being sarcastic..

If not..

I think somebody was just do a voice-over for what would be going through the lips of those characters if they were real people....like Our special forces

LMAO...I hope you're being sarcastic..

If not..

I think somebody was just do a voice-over for what would be going through the lips of those characters if they were real people....like Our special forces

so they were in the same room, playing the game and taped themselves talking about it. Why don't they go "paint-balling" or something!

"leroy, your as stupid as hell" :p

so they were in the same room, playing the game and taped themselves talking about it. Why don't they go "paint-balling" or something!

"leroy, your as stupid as hell" :p

Cause they're GEEKS....

Has Online Gaming been banned in the UK?

Actually, it is someone who recorded themselves talking as a joke....I'm sure it's meant to be making fun of people who waste time on internet games like World Of Warcraft...(I'm sure the voice overs were dubbed afterwards)

You know maybe someone should put a video on youtube of what us solo people are doing while we're online :eek:

Cause they're GEEKS....

Has Online Gaming been banned in the UK?

Actually, it is someone who recorded themselves talking as a joke....I'm sure it's meant to be making fun of people who waste time on internet games like World Of Warcraft...(I'm sure the voice overs were dubbed afterwards)

You know maybe someone should put a video on youtube of what us solo people are doing while we're online :eek:

Don't know if its banned, i just don't indulge it such 'activities".

So a Youtube video of me seated here drinking tea & yawning, enough to cause the collapse of modern society as we know it:p

Don't know if its banned, i just don't indulge it such 'activities".

So a Youtube video of me seated here drinking tea & yawning, enough to cause the collapse of modern society as we know it:p

I am only aware of Internet gaming due to South Park..which also ridculed the people who indulge in it...

Yes, but only if you were holding your doll at the time :D

Yes, but only if you were holding your doll at the time :D

He is being helpful today by working the mouse for me using his arse, but i rather not ask him why!

atcomputer.jpg

I liked seeing your computer. What kind of geek does that make me? :D

I liked seeing your computer. What kind of geek does that make me? :D

hopefully not one that plays a video game and barks orders "military style" at his friends!

They are probably using something like Skype which allows people to talk for free over the computer.

This allows people to communicate without having to type everything out. it saves a lot of time and makes you much more efficient in combat... or so ive heard.

Back
Top Bottom