things you think morrissey has never done- that most ordinary men have

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
been on a stag night?
ridden a motorbike?
d.i.y?
gone fishing?
played golf?

might be wrong about some of the above but cant imagine morrissey doing any of the above, feel free to correct me or add other things you think might be on the list?

I'll be honest....I've never done any of those things either :D

Morrissey has, in fact, ridden a motorbike.

vlcsnap-15716.jpg

Gone to a drag race. Me. You. Some peanut butter sandwiches. Two tickets to the Winternationals in February. He'd LOVE IT!

Held a job. Waited for a paycheck. Punched a timeclock. Basically anything labor-related...and no, the two hours as a hospital porter before quitting and running back home doesn't count.

I wonder if Moz ever had a furious wank whilst watching Eurotrash on a Friday, and after, finishing the night with a pot noodle and 4 cans of Carling.

*sending an invisible infraction to Mozza220559*

Rock climbing, sky diving, all sort of dangerous sports.

I think we have a very flimsy definition of 'ordinary man' here. Bet he does loads of 'normal' stuff. He's certainly worn some absolutely dire outfits in his time. Horrible cardigans and trainers, tracksuit bottoms and bootcut jeans? Hypocritical opinions? Furiously inconsistent principles? Overzealous scorn? He's quite an 'ordinary man', in my opinion, but he has made some excellent music on the side.

I think we have a very flimsy definition of 'ordinary man' here. Bet he does loads of 'normal' stuff. He's certainly worn some absolutely dire outfits in his time. Horrible cardigans and trainers, tracksuit bottoms and bootcut jeans? Hypocritical opinions? Furiously inconsistent principles? Overzealous scorn? He's quite an 'ordinary man', in my opinion, but he has made some excellent music on the side.

Bootcut jeans are sexaaaaaayyyyyyyyy. :yum:

Though I have to say that he's probably never watched Die Hard 3, which I gather to be a blokey thing.

Back
Top Bottom